Ripped Cream Protein Coffee Creamer Lean Chizzled Chocolate - 8 oz. (227g)
Ripped Cream Protein Coffee Creamer Lean Chizzled Chocolate is the first ever high-protein, all-natural, gluten-free coffee creamer. Do you love to drink coffee with creamer in it? If so, treat yourself to their delicious flavored creamers. Did you know that some coffee creamers on the market today are actually flammable? Why would anyone ever want to put that into their body? This is why they developed a product that is gluten free, lactose free, and made with all natural ingredients. Enriched with vitamin D3 and 11 amino acids, Ripped Cream is a healthy, simple, natural alternative to traditional creamers. Each serving of Ripped Cream contains 50% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin D3, and as much protein as an egg! Now available in vanilla and chocolate.
- Strengthen Immune System
- Burn Fat
- Improve Memory
- Improve Digestion
- Build Muscle & Healthy Bones
- Increase Physical Performance
Looking for a healthy, simple, and natural alternative for coffee creamer? Compare to Coffee Mate. Ripped Cream is a high-protein, all-natural, gluten-free coffee creamer enriched with vitamin D3 and 11 amino acids. Ripped Cream is made with simple and healthy natural ingredients that follow the stringent guidelines of Whole Foods.
Each serving of Ripped Cream contains as much protein as an egg!
75% of U.S. teens and adults are deficient in vitamin D, the so-called "sunshine vitamin" whose deficits are increasingly blamed for everything from cancer to heart disease to diabetes, according to new research. Each serving of Ripped Cream contains 50% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin D3.
Did You Know?
Caffeinated coffee helps to reduce the risk of diabetes. It stimulates protein which makes insulin more active so it works better!
Dark roast coffee helps you look younger! The longer coffee beans are roasted, the more antioxidants are produced, and antioxidants slow the aging process.
A Healthy Breakfast in a Cup!
75% of the human body is made up of protein, and the body needs protein almost as much as it needs water. The body does not naturally create protein--it must be consumed through our diet.
Experts recommend consuming protein within 30 minutes of waking up each morning to promote optimum health. So make Ripped Cream all-natural protein-based coffee creamer part of your morning routine and get the protein you need. Each serving contains as much protein as an egg!
Ripped Cream's 11 Amino Acids and their Benefits:
Protein helps your body burn fat, build muscle, strengthen the immune system, build healthy bones and joints, reduce stress-related memory loss, and alleviate depression.
1. Histidine: Helps in the production of red and white blood cells. A natural detoxifier, it aids digestion, mental health treatment, anemia, ulcers and enhances sexual pleasure.
2. Isoleucine: An energy-yielding source found to increase endurance, repair muscle tissue, regulate blood sugar level.
3. Leucine: Aids in muscle building and fat burning. Helps bones, skin and muscles heal faster.
4. Lysine: Protects against viruses and is essential for the development of the collagen protein that makes bones. Needed for the absorption of calcium. Used for the treatment of osteoporosis.
5. Methionine: Enhances the functions of the liver, digestive and nervous system, helps treat depression and anxiety, and eliminates fat. May contribute to the prevention of tumors and cancer.
6. Phenylalanine: Eases symptoms of chronic pain, regulates mood and appetite, and enhances memory and concentration. Effective in treating brain disorders.
7. Threonine: Promotes immune system health, central nervous system function, and liver and cardiovascular function. May help in the treatment of multiple sclerosis.
8. Tryptophan: Plays an important role in the production of serotonin. Enhances relaxation and reduces carbohydrate cravings. Beneficial for migraine sufferers.
9. Tyrosine: Stimulates the nervous system, regulates emotions, and speeds up metabolism. Helps treat chronic fatigue and menopause.
10. Valine: Provides the body with energy, repairs body tissue, and helps with gall bladder and liver disorders. Stimulates the central nervous system and proper mental functioning.
11. Cysteine: Helps in the treatment of bronchitis, tuberculosis, and cancer. Protects the brain from alcohol damage, hardening of the arteries, and anti-aging.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does Ripped Cream Creamer Have Gluten In It?
A: No! Our coffee creamer blend is comprised of 11 amino acids and is 100% gluten free. Ripped Cream is all natural, rich in vitamin D3 and promotes lean muscle and healthy bones!
Q: What are the 11 amino acids in ripped cream protein creamer?
A: Their 11 amino acid blend is comprised of histidine (74mg), isoleucine (150mg), leucine (270mg), lysins (317mg), methionine (75mg), phenylalanine (171mg), threonine (152mg), l-tryptophan (46mg), tyrosine (78mg), valine (211mg) and cystine (5mg). Q: Why choose protein?
A: 75% of the human body is made up of protein, and the body needs protein almost as much as it needs water. The body does not naturally create protein, it must be consumed through our diet.
Q: What are the benfits of drinking caffeinated coffee?
A: Caffeinated coffee helps to reduce the risk of diabetes. It stimulates protein which makes insulin more active so it works better. Dark roast coffee helps you look younger. The longer the coffee beans are roasted, the more antioxidants are produced, and antioxidents slow the aging process.
Q: Is ripped cream coffee creamer the first of its kind?
A: Yes! Ripped Cream is the first ever high-protein, all natural, gluten free coffee creamer. Enriched with vitamin D3 and 11 amino acids, Ripped Cream is a healthy, simple, natural alternative to traditional coffee creamers. Each serving of Ripped Cream contains 50% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin D3, and as much protein as an egg!
About Ripped Cream
The small town of Copperopolis, California is sleepy no more. Local mom/business owner/entrepreneur Robin Dimiceli has set a new standard for coffee creamer! Ripped Cream is the world's first healthy protein coffee creamer - a whole foods compliant, all natural, gluten free, protein delight! Each serving gives you 50% of the RDI of Vitamin D3 and 11 amino acids. The edgy branding shows a sense of humor and a big nod to the health diet and fitness world. A variety of new flavors are coming, so try them all and "Get Ripped" with Ripped Cream!
Raising four kids as a single mom created a challenge: who has time for breakfast these days? Robin began making Ripped Cream as her own keep-me-going concoction in a sippy cup in her kitchen. Most flavored creamers are made with hydrogenated oils or trans fats. Consuming trans-fatty acids incorporates them into your cells so your cells actually become hydrogenated. Consequences include increased occurrence of heart disease, sexual dysfunction, weakened immune system, atherosclerosis, diabetes, and obesity. Americans on the go should have protein within 30 minutes of waking up for optimum health. Their bodies do not store protein, so we need to supplement.
No time for eggs or oatmeal? Fuel your coffee with Ripped Cream, and without breaking your stride you have breakfast in a cup! Americans consume over 123 million cups of coffee per day and nutritional supplements sales were estimated at 23 Billion dollars in 2010. Despite America's trend toward healthy food choices, there have appeared to be no innovations in the creamer market. New to the food industry, but willing to learn - Robin was clear about three things: her creation needed to be healthy, delicious, and hold the highest standards for ingredients. Could it be done? Just when you think coffee has seen it all, Robin Dimiceli introduces a new idea infusing a healthy start with you cup of joe!