Nature's Way Metabolic Reset Shake Strawberry 630 grams (1.4 lbs)
Natures Way Metabolic Reset is a weight loss shake mix that aids with hunger control. Metabolic Reset is a part of a healthy diet and exercise plan. Metabolic Reset addresses both the glycemic and caloric causes of weight gain by safely reprogramming appetite to reduce hunger and cravings. Weight gain is often caused by the body's response to eating high glycemic index foods (rich in simple carbohydrates or sugar). The result can be periods of intense hunger that lead to excessive calorie consumption. This is known as the "glycemic" cause of weight gain.
- Natural formula; No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- No stimulants
- High fiber / high protein
- Low glycemic index
- Contains 100% whey protein isolate
- Only 7 g of net carbohydrates per serving
- Fortified with vitamins & minerals
Smooth & Delicious
- Easier to mix and better tasting than other high fiber and protein shakes
- No fructose
- Just 130 calories!
How Metabolic Reset Works
The key is its combination of Viscofiber (highly viscous, soluble oat beta-glucan concentrate) and whey protein isolate. The Viscofiber proptietary blend makes Metabolic Reset different than other weight loss supplements or simple meal replacement powders. This unique formula works in the following ways:
- Creates a Satisfying Feeling of Fullness:Metabolic ReSet expands in the digestive tract, resulting in a prolonged sense of fullness. By avoiding feeelings of hunger, you can confortably eat less food, less often and consume fewere calories
- Lowers the Body's Glycemic Response to Foods:Metabolic ReSet slows the digestion of carbohydrates (especially from high glycemic index foods), resulting in reduced cravings and a less frequent desire to eat.
Glycemic Cause of Weight Gain
Fad diets, poor eating habits, high glycemic index foods, and genetics each contribute to rapid rises and sharp declines in blood glucose levels, which lead to a repetitive cycle of:
- Uncontrollable, frequent hunger
- Excessive cravings, especially for carbohydrates
- Increased conversion of blood glucose into stored fat
- Tiredness, low energy and irritability
Balanced after-meal blood glucose levels result in more sensible eating, less fat storage and better success achieving and maintaining optimal body weight.
If you’ve heard of Nature’s Way, or better yet, used their products, it’s not surprising. They have been America’s leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, their commitment to quality reflects their commitment to you. In fact, it’s woven into the very story of their founding.
Nature’s Way originated from a circumstance everyone can understand—a family's desperate need to overcome a personal health crisis. Back in the late 1960s, Tom Murdock, the founder of what is now Nature's Way, needed a solution to help his gravely ill wife. After trying conventional medicine without success, Tom and his wife turned to the traditional Native American knowledge of "medicinal plants" growing in the Arizona desert. As a result, she recovered and lived an additional 25 years. Tom Murdock’s pioneering spirit did more than save a life—it led to the renaissance of herbal medicine in America. As word spread about his wife’s recovery, Tom set out to find other healthy treasures growing in the Arizona desert. By 1969, Tom and his family had eight new herbal remedies to share with others and thus began the legacy of Nature’s Way.
While it may seem hard to believe now, for many years herbal knowledge was a lost art in a country fueled by conventional, and often invasive, medical approaches. The founding of Nature's Way reopened a door that had long been closed. Motivated by a passion to spread the power of natural healing, Tom and his family moved back home to the beautiful mountain valleys of Utah and almost single-handedly spurred the growth of what could be called the "Silicon Valley of Herbal Supplements."
When you’ve been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature’s Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- Nature's Way has a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- Nature's Way was the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as they focus on being caretakers of resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- Nature's Way was the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- Nature's Way funds major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- Nature's Way believes that health freedoms aren’t something to take for granted. As such, they champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.