Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea
Super Dieter's Tea Irish Cream Caffeine Free by Laci Le Beau
is America's #1 Selling Dieters Tea. Super Dieter's Tea Irish Cream smooth, rich, creamy, and deceptively indulgent. Each comes complete with a diet plan including menu and excercise tips. Super Dieter's Teas are the result of painstaking research by master herbalists who have meticulously blended a unique combination of premium herbs, leaves and spices.
Since everybody is unique, you should start with a small amount of Super Dieter’s Tea and gradually increase your intake. As with any new weight management program, it is always advisable to check first with your health care provider. Discuss your weight related goals, reduced calorie diet and exercise program, and seek appropriate advice—especially if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs or are pregnant or lactating.
Remember, Laci Le Beau Super Dieter’s Tea is not a replacement for a healthy low calorie diet and consistent exercise program. It's an occasional supplement to help you work toward your immediate goals and should not be taken for more than 10 days at a time. You can, of course, use Laci Le Beau Super Dieter’s Tea on a cyclical basis to help you work toward and maintain your weight management goals.Laci's Top Ten Dieter's Tips
- Get support: Check with your physician before starting any weight management plan.
- Make a commitment: Permanent weight loss requires time and effort. Commit to lifelong changes for good health.
- Set realistic goals: Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week.
- Eat frequently and don’t skip meals: Eat small, frequent mini-meals to help your body efficiently burn calories. Skipping meals will cause your body to hold onto fat rather than burn it.
- Enjoy healthier foods: Choose fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, beans, nonfat yogurt, nuts and seeds, and high fiber cereals.
- Cut out the junk: Avoid or minimize sugary, fatty, processed, and sodium-rich foods. Get active and stay active: Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes, 3-5 days a week.
- Stay hydrated: Drink a minimum of eight 8oz. glasses of water per day to help your body function at its best and to help control hunger.
- Give your body the nutrition it needs:Take a daily multivitamin.
- Keep a positive mental outlook: Don’t be too hard on yourself. Being healthy should be fun!
Pour two cups (12 oz.) of boiling water over one tea bag, cover, and let steep for 2 minutes. Do not over steep. Press tea bag lightly and remove. Drink one cup (6 oz.) hot or cold, after your evening meal.
Three or four days later you may increase the strength and flavor of your tea by brewing with one cup (6 oz.) It is important not to have more than one cup in a 24 hour period.
Do not take more than one cup of Super Dieter's Tea in a 24 hour period. Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Not for children under 12.
Notice: This product contains Senna. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrha or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Tinnevelly Senna (cassia angustifolia), Orange Peel (citrus reticulata), Licorice Root (glycyrrhiza glabra), Marshmallow(althaea officinalis), Siberian Ginseng (eleutherococcus senticosus), Papaya Leaf (carica papaya), Japanese Honeysuckle (lonicera japonica), Chrysanthemum Flower (Chrysanthemum morifolium), Spices and Natural Flavor
About Laci Le Beau
Although the western world is just now discovering the health promoting benefits of certain herbs, people around the world have been making and drinking botanical teas for thousands of years. The people of the orient have known for centuries what scientists have discovered in the last ten years about the antioxidating abilities of green tea. A correctly brewed cup of tea can put pep in your step, help you get a good night's rest, brighten your mood, or tame a troubled stomach. The right tea can even be the perfect companion for those who diet.
P.O. Box 5000
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.