Dr. Murray's Ultimate Probiotic 12/12 Formula by Natural Factors
Natural Factors - Dr. Murray's Ultimate Probiotic 12/12 Formula - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Natural Factors Ultimate Probiotic 12/12 Formula
Key Features and Benefits:
- Large variety and good mix of lactobacilli (small intestine) and bifidobacteria (large intestine) probiotic species in order to cover the entire intestinal tract
- Probiotic species selection based on published clinical studies
- Probiotic strains from human and dairy origin, natural inhabitants of human's intestinal flora
- Naturally gastric resistant probiotic strains ensuring maximized potency after passage through the stomach's acidity
- Probiotic strains with capacity to grow even in presence of high bile levels
- Proven probiotic stains compatability
- Probiotic strains with established enzymatic activities
- Vegetal capsules and FOS as excipient in order to minimize moisture content responsible for active cells decrease during storage
- Maximized probiotic potency with high concentration of active cells per capsule
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".
1 capsule, 3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
For best results, take with a meal.
Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount per Serving:
Proprietary Synergistic Blend:
Total Active Cell Count 12 Billion
Lactobacillus casei 3 Billion
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1.4 Billion
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1.2 Billion
Lactobacillus plantarum 1.2 Billion
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (B) 1.2 Billion
Bifidobacterium breve 1.2 Billion
Bifidobacterium longum 1.2 Billion
Bifidobacterium bifidum 0.6 Billion
Lactobacillus lactis 0.6 Billion
Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus 0.1 Billion
Lactobacillus helveticus 0.1 Billion
Lactobacillus salivarius 0.1 Billion
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), FOS (Fructooligosaccharides ) inulin, ascorbic acid.
Contains traces of milk.
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors, or sweeteners; no starch or wheat.
About Natural Factors
Natural Factors’ supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. The company’s goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
1111 80th Street S.W., Suite 100
1 (800) 322-8704Fax:
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
This probiotic helps my digestion and regularity. I have used it for almost a year and
can see a marked improvement ... no more suffering from bloating!
It keeps my digestive tract healthy with just one a day