Foaming Honey Facial Cleanser by BeeAlive
BeeAlive Foaming Honey Facial Cleanser - 6 oz. (177.4ml)
BeeAlive Foaming Honey Facial Cleanser helps maintain the delicate pH balance of the skin. The lavender essential oil in BeeAlive Foaming Honey Facial Cleanser soothes the skin and the geranium essential oil invigorates dull-looking skin. BeeAlive Foaming Honey Facial Cleanser gently cleanses, leaving your skin feeling dew kissed and refreshed. BeeAlive Foaming Honey Facial Cleanser is recommended for all skin types. BeeAlive Foaming Honey Facial Cleanser is handcrafted and 100% free of synthetic preservatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the major differences in this all natural skin care line, compared to the previous BeeAlive skin care line or other product lines on the market?
BeeAlive Spa Essentials™ are uniquely formulated and manufactured in small batches using an herbal infusion process that combines gentle oils with select combinations of effective and potent herbs. They have also used their knowledge of bee products to combine the ingredients into truly holistic and natural skin care products. Furthermore, unlike most skin care products, where the first ingredients are water and alcohol, they take advantage of the natural fluidity of aloe juice, which helps to improve hydration; while at the same time can supply nutrients without the drying effects of alcohol.
What is the shelf life of BeeAlive Spa Essentials™ products?
Expiry date is one year from date of production.
Why does the product’s color and viscosity differ slightly from my last purchase?
It is normal for different batches of products to vary in both color and viscosity due to the nature of the natural ingredients used in BeeAlive Spa Essentials™. Be assured that the product quality and results remain the same.
I just started using BeeAlive Spa Essentials™ and now I’m breaking out. Is this normal?
During the first weeks of a new facial skin care regimen, your skin may go through a “detox” period. Not to worry—this is normal. This tells you that your skin is being cleansed and that the products need time to work. Within 3-4 weeks of using your new facial care regimen, you should find your complexion becoming more balanced and visibly smoother and clear. If, however, you develop a rash, or have irritated or itchy skin, this may be a sign of an allergic reaction and you should stop using the product immediately.
Why are the products in this line not "certified organic"?
Each seal differs in the standards they set to achieve certain certification. The trouble, they believe, with this is that it may give consumers a false sense of safety. Just because it has an organic or natural seal doesn’t mean it is meets YOUR approval. They believe their consumers have the right and responsibility to read, question, and make informed choices about personal care products, by knowing the company and reading the labels.
How are the BeeAlive Spa Essentials™ products preserved?
It is possible to produce a high quality, well preserved, natural product without the use of harsh synthetic chemical preservatives, parabens, additives, and dyes. The ingredients in BeeAlive Spa Essentials™ were specially chosen and blended to create a natural preservative system.
Why did the product packaging change to bottles with a pump?
They are packaging BeeAlive Spa Essentials™ in glass serum pump bottles. This prevents contamination and keeps the ingredients in a pure and clean environment, so that there is less contact with bacteria that could harm the purity of the product. They have tested the pump bottles to make sure that the product provides a 45-day supply when used in amounts suggested on the label.
The Story Behind BeeAlive™ Spa Essentials™ Skin Care
Rose Balletta: "After the birth of our children and becoming more aware of the ingredients in the products I was using, I began doing research. As a result, the way I saw food and skin care changed dramatically. With everything that I have learned from Jason about the benefits of bee products, I thought, wouldn't it be great to combine Petra's knowledge of essential oils and herbs with the benefits of Royal Jelly and other bee products?"
Petra Stone: "I believe that what makes my view on skin care different from the mainstream is my background in organic farming, which is the basis for my unique and authentic herbal skin care preparations. They have come together to craft a proprietary formulating process, Herbal-Apiary Simplex, which combines the powerful benefits of bee products with essential oils and herbs, based on generations of herbal and apiary (bee) tradition."
The Philosophy of All Natural Skin Care
These delicate formulas are handcrafted, gently infusing the intense nourishing properties of Royal Jelly, Honey, Propolis and Bee Pollen together with the soothing qualities of natural herbs and essential oils. In the same way that bees utilize the pollen of plants to sustain the abundance of nature, they strive to recreate this dynamic in BeeAlive™ Spa Essentials™ philosophy of skin care. Drawing from generations of knowledge, they harvest the youth-giving secrets of nature to formulate a pure line of skin care that will provide you with the ability to rejuvenate your skin and help to counteract visible signs of aging.
Nurture your skin with these natural products to help you radiate a visible glow and Harvest Your Authentic Beauty™.
Three Core Principles of BeeAlive™ Spa Essentials™
- In their new BeeAlive™ Spa Essentials™ skin care products, they use minimally processed plant-based ingredients whenever possible. They believe that the best skin care starts in nature and that the whole is better than isolated parts. For this reason, instead of using Vitamin C created in a lab, they make a gentle extraction of Rosehips.
- Nurture the delicate ecosystem of your skin by using only gentle products that nourish it, never stripping it of its natural, protective oils. They don’t need to use harsh chemicals and abrasives that provide only temporary results. Their philosophy is that nature provides us with everything they need to achieve glowing, healthy skin.
- Our skin and bodies are in a constant state of regeneration. Our skin relies on the circulation of blood and oxygen to bring new skin cells to the surface and get rid of the old cells that have lost their vibrancy. Exercise, being outside in cold, brisk air and getting massages are all ways of invigorating the circulation. Having good circulation increases the rate of cell turnover, and gives you a healthy glow. BeeAlive™ Spa Essentials™ contain herbs and essential oils designed to stimulate the skin’s surface, to invigorate and brighten skin’s appearance.
BeeAlive Fresh Royal Jelly is as close to nature as possible. The Royal Jelly used in their products is ALWAYS FRESH, never freeze-dried. Freeze-drying removes all the moisture from the product, thereby reducing it to a crystallized powder. Although working with freeze-dried Royal Jelly is much less complicated and costs less, they believe that the process of freeze-drying, which takes out this significant amount of moisture, compromises the quality of Royal Jelly. And, it has been shown that freeze-drying contributes to and accelerates the degradation of Royal Jelly over time. Royal Jelly is a very delicate substance and needs to be handled with care. At BeeAlive they treat Royal Jelly with the same respect that nature does. That's why, for all of their 28 years in business, they only use the highest quality fresh and never freeze-dried Royal Jelly in their Dietary Supplements.
BeeAlive - An Excellent Combination of Integrity, Collaboration and Quality
BeeAlive, Inc. began doing business in November 1984, 28 years ago! In all of their dietary supplements, they are dedicated to bringing the benefits of Royal Jelly to their customers by using only fresh, never freeze-dried, Royal Jelly. All BeeAlive Royal Jelly comes from superior, well-cared-for hives in parts of Asia known to be among the best places on Earth from which to harvest Royal Jelly.
Royal Jelly is a natural substance from the bee hive that has been used for many years by people throughout the world for increased energy, stamina, and vitality. The exclusive food of the Queen Bee, Royal Jelly is composed of trace amounts of many wonderful nutrients and nutritious, biologically-active compounds.
What They Care Most About:
- Their unwavering commitment is to resource the highest quality ingredients and produce beneficial formulas that are pure and effective. They adhere to a very strict set of standards and operating procedures to provide only the finest Royal Jelly to their customers.
- Every batch of Royal Jelly that goes into their products is tested by independent, third-party laboratories. This ensures the quality and purity of Royal Jelly.
- Their excellent team of employees: each employee at BeeAlive is considered an asset and an integral part of their success, and they are especially grateful to the many BeeAlive employees who have been with us for over 20 years, including those who could have retired long ago. Knowing they provide a positive working environment for people who dedicate their time to working with BeeAlive is fundamental to their business. Their employees have been consistently praised as “considerate” and even “compassionate” by the people who count most with us – their customers.
- They strive to provide the very highest level of customer service and satisfaction every step of the way. When you call BeeAlive, they make sure that their customers reach a friendly, well-trained voice, ready to answer any questions. When you email us, their firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox is designed so their caring consultants can promptly answer your questions regarding information about their various products.
- They care about the health and well-being of people around the world by contributing to organizations working to improve the lives of families and children in need globally.
BeeAlive Vision Statement
BeeAlive is a company committed to serving God first and helping others to feel their best physically, spiritually and emotionally.
To positively impact the health and lives of all people through their products, their messages, their interactions and their commitments.
To seek God’s direction for guidance and wisdom in all decisions.
To treat customers, employees and business associates with absolute respect, helping them to feel good about themselves, equally valued and appreciated.
To strive to uphold integrity by acting morally and ethically, with sincerity and truth, in all situations.
To provide outstanding excellence in their product formulations and services to fulfill their mission of truly making a difference in people’s lives.
Pump a generous amount of cleansing foam into the palm of your hand. Using gentle circular motions, massage foam into skin. If needed, use a few more pumps of foam on specific oily areas of the face. Remove foam with warm water, and wipe dry.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Aloe Barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, Water (distilled), Honey, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) flower oil, Camellia Sinensis (green tea) leaf extract powder.
BeeAlive Fresh Royal Jelly is as close to nature as possible. The Royal Jelly used in our products is ALWAYS FRESH, never freeze-dried. Freeze-drying removes all the moisture from the product, thereby reducing it to a crystallized powder. Although working with freeze-dried Royal Jelly is much less complicated and costs less, we believe that the process of freeze-drying, which takes out this significant amount of moisture, compromises the quality of Royal Jelly. And, it has been shown that freeze-drying contributes to and accelerates the degradation of Royal Jelly over time. Royal Jelly is a very delicate substance and needs to be handled with care. At BeeAlive we treat Royal Jelly with the same respect that nature does. That's why, for all of our 28 years in business, we only use the highest quality fresh and never freeze-dried Royal Jelly in our Dietary Supplements.
P.O. Box 1006