Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last more than 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- As a Laxative
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicated a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
- As a Soaking solution
- you have redness, irritation, swelling, or infection occurs
- hot, or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except with the advice of a physician.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accident overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.