Estro Genesis by Nature's Secret
Estro Genesis is a natural formula clinically developed by Dr. Lindsey Duncan, N.D., C.N. Read more on Estro Genesis and other significant health information about menopause in our Change of Life brochure inside this package.
We have had such positive results with Estro Genesis that we guarantee your complete satisfaction. Consult your doctor before beginning any menopausal program.
Shown in studies to relieve symptoms asociated with menopause including hot flashes, vaginal dryness, anxiety and mild mood swings.
Scientific Studies show that soy isoflavonoids not only reduce menopausal symptoms, but also promote bone and heart health.
# Ipriflavone and Calcium
# Clinically shown to help menopausal women maintain healthy bones.
# Proprietary Woman's Blend
# Our special blend has been formulated specifically for menopausal women's health. This blend helps to promote progesterone levels naturally and also enhances the health of your skin, heart and bones.
This product contains black cohosh which is not to be used while pregnant or nursing.
Take 1 tablet twice a day as needed until symptoms ease. Do not exceed 6 tablets a day. After symptoms ease, maintain dosage of only 1 tablet twice a day.
The Estro Genesis alternative medicine dietary supplement contains the following:
- Black Cohosh - the most thoroughly studied herb used in the treatment of menopause. It has been proven effective against hot flashes, anxiety, mild mood swings and vaginal dryness. It has also been shown to enhance libido.*
- Soy Isoflavonoids - this ingredient has long been touted for effectively promoting bone and heart health. It has also been shown to reduce common menopausal symptoms, as well as to support breast and uterine health.*
- Red Clover - the richest source of phytoestrogens with levels considered to be tenfold that of soy. This herb contains genistein and diadzen, as well as formononetin and biochanin, which are not found in soy.
- Pueraria - has an even greater proportion of genistein than soy. It also contains additional isoflavones, pueraria, daidzein and daidzin.
- Ipriflavone - extensive clinical studies indicate this ingredient's ability to benefit bone health.*
- Calcium - the most well known mineral vital for the formation of strong bones. This mineral is essential for menopausal women who are concerned about maintaining healthy bones.*
- Magnesium - aids in the assimilation of calcium. Historically, magnesium has been used to reduce mild mood swings and anxiety.*
- Vitamin D - needed for the absorption and utilization of calcium. Vitamin D has also been shown to aid in the protection against muscle weakness.*
- Silica - a mineral essential for healthy nails, skin and hair and promotes heart health as well.*
- Boron - aids in the utilization of silica, calcium and magnesium. Considered important for maintaining bone health.*
- Horsetail - an herb historically used to promote healthy skin, heart and bones.*
- Wild Yam - used for centuries in Central America to relieve symptoms associated with menopause.*
- Bioperine - an extract of Piper nigrum that helps the absorption and assimilation of the entire formula.*
About Nature's Secret
The conventional approach to health sees the body as a set of separate parts, each needing their own separate treatments. Take a look at the way our medical system is organized-- from cardiologists to dermatologists, we have a doctor for nearly every body part. But nature has a well-kept secret... there is no separation between any of our systems. They are all intrincately connected in a brilliant dance only nature could orchestrate. At Nature's Secret, we develop our life-changing products using this whole-body philosophy. We understand, for example, that low energy is often caused by sluggish digestion and shouldn't always be treated with caffeinated energy pills. Using delicate mixtures of healing herbs and botanicals, we treat imbalance itself, not just the symptoms of imbalance. Tha
5310 Beethoven Street
Salt Lake City,
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.