Professional Nitrogen Retention Formula by Scitec Nutrition
Professional Nitrogen Retention Formula
* Rich Source of BCAAs and Protein Microfractions
* Over 5 g of Glutamine per Serving!
* Fortified with the Patented Protein Enzyme Aminogen®
* No Lactose
* Low Carbs and Fat
How can Whey Best™ help you achieve your goals?
Active people require a large amount of the most essential nutrient protein. Also, lower carbohydrate, higher protein diets are the most effective way to get in shape and strip bodyfat. Whey Best™ is a useful tool to supplement your di
et with premium grade protein that will feed your muscles and allow you to lean out. The CFM® whey isolate purity guarantees that no stomach discomfort will prevent you from getting the amount of nutrients you need. Whey Best™ mixes instantly for your convenience.
What ingredients make up the special Whey Best™ formula?
Whey Best is the most bioactive 100% Cross-Flow Microfiltered, instant whey protein isolate (CFM® WPI). It is fortified with glutamine and the protein enzyme matrix Aminogen® making it the highest quality protein available for positive nitrogen balance and growth. Whey Best has virtually no fat, lactose or carbohydrates.
How should you integrate Whey Best™ into your daily routine?
Use Whey Best™ after training, upon awakening or any time as needed to fulfill your daily nutrient needs. Note that persons engaged in serious training may require up to 1-1.5g of protein daily per pound of lean body mass.
* Did you know that whey protein isolate is the highest concentration, purest protein source?
* Did you know that CFM® cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate has the highestamount and best ratio of valuable protein microfractions responsible for a multitude of beneficial effects?
* Did you know that whey protein isolate has the highest concentration of intact glycomacropeptides? This whey protein fraction has powerful biological activity, for example, it can suppress appetite.
* Did you know that Aminogen® is a patented protein enzyme complex that aids the liberation of amino acids from the protein and their assimilation? You are not what you eat, but what you assimilate!