Nature's Way Coconut Oil 1000 mg. - 120 Softgels
Coconut Oil by Nature's Way
Nature's Way Coconut Oil contains 1000 mg. of high quality, extra virgin, expeller-pressed coconut oil for natural energy!
- From premium, non-GMO coconuts
- Non-hydrogenated; no trans fat
- Hexane-free; No solvents used
- Unrefined; Non-bleached
62% MCTs for Natural Energy
- 2.5 g of medium chain fatty acids (MCTs) per serving (laric/capric/caprylic acids)
- Used by the body to produce energy
- Ideal for healthy lifestyles, exercise and weight loss programs
About Nature's Way
American Leader in Herbal Medicine
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used their products, it's not surprising. They have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the preeminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, their commitment to quality reflects their commitment to you. In fact, it's woven into the very story of their founding.
An Industry Pioneer in Many Ways
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of "firsts" among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature' Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- They have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- They were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as they focus on being caretakers of their resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- They were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country
- They fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- They believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, they champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.
It's More Than a Business. They Believe in Giving Back.
Nature's Way is grateful for their business success and they express it through a tradition of giving back. A few examples include:
- Founding donor group to protect the world's rainforests, where the world's next great herbal medicines may be discovered.
- Donating vitamins to the poor in developing nations, where daily nutrients are in short supply
- Supporting self-reliance programs for the homeless to address physical needs and the dignity of each individual
- Contributing to research to find a cure for breast cancer and other diseases.
Nature's Way Today
Today, their manufacturing capacities have expanded and they're able to bring even more good things to you. That's because being affiliated with Schwabe North America and its family of brands, including Boericke & Tafel, Enzymatic Therapy, Integrative Therapeutis Inc., allows them to expand their reach and enhance the health of more people through the power of nature. As one of the most technologically advanced supplement manufacturers in the United States, they continue to push the boundaries forward to quality research, testing and introducing new ingredients. They offer over 500 premium nutritional and natural products, including single herbs and herbal extracts, homeopathic remedies, vitamins, minerals and specialty products.
That's Why You Can Trust the Leaf
Their company logo - the green elaf seen on their product packaging and on this web site - features the motto: "Trust the Leaf". They mean it. They take it seriously. They strive to product the very best and have worked hard to build trusting relationships with their retailers and with you. They know that millions of people rely on Nature's Way products to enhance their health. They consider it a legacy of their history and a pledge to the future. That's why you can turn to them again and again and "Trust the Leaf".
Take 4 softgels daily with meals.
Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.Note:
Coconut Oil in softgels may solidify below 76 degrees Fahrenheit and change in appearance. This is normal and will not affect product quality.
|Nature's Way - Coconut Oil 1000 mg. - 120 Softgels|
|Serving Size: 4 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat
||< 0.5 g
||< 0.5 g
|Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil providing 62% MCTs (2,484 mg); Lauric Acid 1,902 mg; Caprylic Acid 298 mg; Capric Acid 284 mg
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Ingredients: Gelatin (softgel), Glycerin, Purified Water|
About Nature's Way
Over the last three and a half decades, Nature’s Way has pioneered more than just herbal and nutritional science. The company is a recognized leader among all of the nutritional and dietary supplement companies in America. Their list of “firsts” is extensive, and many of them pioneered the way retailers, consumers, industry, competitors, and even government viewed herbal and nutritional supplements. Here are a few of the things of which Nature’s Way is the most proud: • First nutritional products manufacturer with a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed facility • First major certified organic producer • First to bring significant European phytomedicines (plant based medicines) to market • First to spend more than a million dollars on leg
1375 North Mountain Springs Parkway
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
It is difficult to evaluate supplements. I take this for my brain and overall well being. It also is a "cooling" oil (olive oil is a "warming oil), so I cut the capsule open and rub it into my very sore muscles and joints. I think it works better than many products which are marketed for that purpose!