Healthy Natural Systems Healthy Digestives Gluten Cutter - 30 Capsules
Healthy Natural Systems Healthy Digestives Gluten Cutter is an effective digestive aid that helps to digest wheat, dairy and other grains. Only Healthy Natural Systems Healthy Digestives Gluten Cutter is formulated with GCX50, an advanced proprietary blend of enzymes that specifically target and break down gluten to properly digest gluten-containing food. Healthy Digestives Gluten Cutter can provide individuals with the freedom to enjoy the foods they love without having to deprive themselves or worry about the effects of gluten. Healthy Natural Systems Gluten Cutter may also be used by those looking to remain on a gluten-free diet. Simply take Gluten Cutter right before you begin eating gluten-containing food. Healthy Digestive's Gluten Cutter may also be used by those looking to remain on a gluten-free diet.
Formulated to help with digestion of wheat, dairy and other grains
Targeted digestive enzymes for gluten and casein
Freedom to enjoy the foods you love without restriction
Gluten Cutter Helps Digest Wheat, Dairy and Other Grains
Gluten (from the latin "glue") is a protein composite found in foods made from wheat, barely and rye. Its central function is to make dough pliable, to help it rise and keep its shape, and also to give the final product a chewy texture. Gluten can be found in conventional grain-based foods we love like bagels, pasta, bread, and cereals, but is is also used as an additive in many non-grain foods such as canned soups, salad dressings, sauces, cold cuts, and many more. For most of us, the thought of eliminating these foods from our diets seem unreasonable. Yet a growing number of people are realizing they are sensitive to gluten which may result in stomach discomfort and bloating.
The main treatment for gluten sensitivity has been to remove offending foods from a person's diet, also known as Gluten-free diet. Though effective in the short term, removing foods does not provide an ultimate solution. Once these foods are reintroduced to the diet, symptoms return.
Only Gluten Cutter is formulated with GCX50, an advanced proprietary blend of enzymes that target and break down gluten, thereby aiding the digestion process so you can continue to enjoy the foods you love!
What is Gluten?
Did you know that gluten is the Latin word for "glue"? A protein composite found in foods made from wheat, barley, rye and other wheat-related grain species. It is added to certain foods to help them rise and keep their shape by providing them elasticity. In certain mixtures like gravies and marinades (mostly as wheat flour), it can act as a thickener.
What are Grains?
As a food group, grains include oats, barley, wheat, rye, brown rice, amaranth, buckwheat, millet, quinoa, and sorghum. The seed is comprised of 90% protein (which includes gluten). All of these grains are either eaten whole or processed into the various cereals, pastas, tortillas, and breads you eat.
What You Should Know About Gluten
As many as 1 in 8 Americans are thought to have trouble digesting gluten that's found in many of the foods we eat. Gluten has been blamed for causing bloating, nausea, headaches, fatigue and other discomforts. Gluten is not only in foods like breads, pizza, and cereal but it is also hidden in many other foods such as canned soups, cold cuts, salad dressing, gravy and marinades.
Gluten is All Around Us!
Gluten's versatility in adding consistency, shape and texture to food has attributed to its widespread use across many non-grain foods.
- Prepared Food: Gluten hides in a number of processed foods, such as salad dressings and marinades. It's a common ingredient in soy sauce, since the soy is fermented on wheat, and in gravy, since wheat flour thickens the sauce. You may also find gluten in lunch meats or in vegetarian meat substitutes, since the protein is often used to replace meat protein. It can hide in some candies as well as soups.
- Hidden Additive: A number of food additives come from wheat and contain gluten. Starch and dextrin are products that thicken and stabilize a number of foods, from spice blends to sauces to candy. Malt flavoring comes from barely and contains gluten. Natural or artificial flavorings can also contain gluten, especially if they come from grain alcohol extract or barely malt. Other additives that can contain gluten include monoglycerides, diglycerides, malt vinegar and brown rice syrup.
Some Common Gluten-containing Foods:
- Breads and Baked Goods
- Cereals (wheat & other grains)
- Wheat Flour
- Broth, Canned Soups, Soup Bases
- Ice Creams, Malted Milks
- Salad Dressings
- Sausages, Hot Dogs, Deli Meats
- Sauces, Marinades, Gravy
- Soy Sauce
Reducing the amount of gluten you consume can lead to better digestion and absorption of food while also allowing you to experience overall well-being.
Tips for Reducing Gluten:
- Cut back on the amount of bread you eat.
Because gluten-free bread does not have the same positive nutrients as whole wheat, spelt or rye, try reducing the amount of bread you eat rather than simply replacing it. Many gluten-free products are made with fillers and preservatives, like sugar and salt and contain empty-calories.
- Opt for grains like quinoa, buckwheat, corn, rice and beans.
While some people might find value in reducing carbohydrates, children and athletes need carbs. Replace gluten grain with other healthy grain and substitute them as side dishes and in recipes.
- Replace gluten carbohydrates and fiber with root vegetables.
Replace bread, pasta and crackers with squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, beets, turnips and parsnips.
- Replace beer with wine or distilled spirits.
Because most beer contains gluten proteins, try drinking wine, cider and distilled spirits instead. These options are usually distilled from fruits or vegetables.
- Avoid fish and meat that are bread-battered or marinated.
Both varieties are usually high in gluten. Try to eat plenty of protein-rich meats, to replace iron-rich breads and cereals.
- Eat plenty of vegetables.
Green veggies like kale, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, etc. are highly nutritious and will help to maintain the essential vitamins and minerals in your body.
- Eat a variety of colored fresh fruits.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition states that fruits, such as blueberries, strawberries, apples, bananas, oranges, pears, etc. are a great source of antioxidants and vitamins needed for proper brain function, body function, and overall health.
- Check for gluten in sauces.
Most canned soups, salad dressings and sauces contain gluten. Try making these items from scratch rather than purchasing them pre-made at the grocery store.
- Drink lactose-free milk.
Those who are gluten sensitive may experience difficulty absorbing the lactose found in milk, which might make symptoms even worse.
- Take Gluten Cutter.
When consuming foods that are high in gluten or foods you aren't sure gluten is in, take Gluten Cutter!
About Healthy Natural Systems
Healthy Natural Systems is a consumer health and wellness company that develops, markets and distributes branded products that support wellness and natural lifestyles. HNS is driven by a solid foundation of powerful brands and excellent customers. Their key product categories can be found in most major retailers. Their dedication to quality is a commitment solidly backed by quality ingredients, stringent quality control measures and continuous improvement through research and innovation. They believe in best in class formulations and rely on strong science to support their brands.
Healthy Natural Systems is a unique health and wellness company committed to improving the lives of their consumers through innovative and effective Natural and Over the Counter consumer health products consistent with their values.
- Confidence: With confidence in proven abilities to succeed, they inspire others to share their passion for their market-leading brands and support their initiatives.
- Excellence: They strive for excellence by establishing the highest standards of quality for their products and fostering a high performance culture throughout the organization.
- Progressive: To flourish in a dynamic, environmentally responsible marketplace they focus on future possibilities through continuous improvement, a willingness to take risks, and embracing change.
- Unified: By working together, sharing responsibility and decision-making, they multiply the creativity, talents, and contributions of individuals to better accomplish their common goals.
Healthy Natural Systems believes that healthy people make a better world!
That's why their mission is to provide the best ingredients and supplements that will help you, your family and your loved ones to live a healthier life style. They have considered that these supplements must fit into your lifestyle to make life easier for you.