Cid Botanicals - Liquid Stevia Lemon - 1 oz. (30 mL)
Cid Botanicals Liquid Stevia Lemon is made from REAL Paraguayan Stevia. Grown in Paraguay, stevia native land from only the best tasting stevia leaves. Cid Botanicals Liquid Stevia are simply the best quality Liquid Stevia, sourced from stevia grown in its natural environment and made using an all natural water extraction process.
Highly Concentrated Formula:
- Unlike other liquid formulas, their serving size is 2 drops, equivalent to one teaspoon of sugar. Easy to use bottle
- No separate suction dropper to aim or squirt
For Home or On the Go:
- Larger 1 Oz. bottle perfect for Home or Office
- BPA Free, non-glass bottles that won’t break when you are on the move
- Superior Ingredients & Alcohol Free
- They use purified water, organic stevia extract, vegetable glycerin, never adding alcohol
- All natural flavoring
- Naturally free of gluten, aspartame, and other artificial fillers
- Vegan and Diabetic Friendly
Available In 6 Delicious Flavors:
Original, Mocha, Vanilla, Passion Fruit, Banana and Lemon
- 100% Paraguayan stevia from natural habitat
- 0 Calories
- 0 Glycemic Index
- 0 Carbohydrates
- Does Not promote cavities
- No artificial additives
- Heat stable
- No alcohol solvents used in extraction
Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni
Known as Ka'a He'e, or "Sweet Herb" Stevia is native to Paraguay - the heart of South America - and has been used by the indigenous people of Paraguay, the Guaraní, for centuries. Known to the Guaraní as "Ka'a He'e" (meaning "sweet herb"), stevia was used to sweeten tea called yerba mate. In 1887, a Swiss botanist named Moises Santiago Bertoni discovered the sweet stevia leaves and introduced them to Europe. In the 1940s, Japan started extracting the Steviosides - the sweet part of the plant - to use as an alternative to sugar. Other stevia companies use fillers like maltodextrin and dextrose in their stevia formulations. While this is cheaper to produce, these fillers increase the glycemic index to a level comparable to sugar.
The best stevia comes from its natural environment: Paraguay. Centuries before the processed sugar avalanche, the Guaraní natives of Paraguay used stevia leaves (Stevia rebaudiana) as a natural sweetener. Following in this tradition, Cid Botanicals uses only 100% pure Paraguayan stevia leaves, considered the highest quality stevia, grown in its natural habitat.
Cid Botanicals uses “Eirete” leaves, known by the locals to be the highest quality and sweetest of any stevia variety. It naturally contains over 8 times the sweetness of the more common “Criollo” variety. Because stevia is native to Paraguay it can be harvested year round, pesticide free and by farmers with a tradition cultivating the best stevia on Earth.