Himalaya LiverCare for Liver Cleanse, Detox and Support Liquid - 200 ml.
Himalaya LiverCare Liquid assists normally functioning liver cells; it has natural antioxidant properties that support liver cell integrity and is a formula which assists in preserving existing liver strength when dealing with occasional overwhelming challenges. Keep in mind, the liver is the largest internal organ and it is important the liver is functioning on a normal level when performing more than 500 different functions. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare LiverCare supports the livers capacity for cellular regeneration and production of glutathione, an intracellular antioxidant vital to detoxification. Himalaya Liver Care promotes the normal production of key antioxidant enzymes, such as Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) used to assist in the removal or toxins. Himalaya LiverCare has enormous health benefits for everyone.
- Supports liver cell regeneration, healthy liver enzyme levels and acts as a daily super food for the liver.
- Clinically proven to preserve normal hematological and biochemical safety parameters within the liver, and to preserve the structure and function of liver cells.
- Brings expected results in a relatively short period of time and can be used safely by everyone on a daily basis.
LiverCare has been subjected to clinical toxicity/safety studies and trials.
Caper is a hepatic stimulant used for improving the functional efficiency of the liver. Recent experimental studies also confirm its protective action on the histological architecture of the liver and the positive effects on liver glycogen and serum proteins.
Digestive/Detox Herbal Formulations
- Chicory is a powerful hepatic stimulant which increases bile secretion and promotes digestion. Evidence has shown its effect on promoting liver glycogen synthesis and recent studies have shown it aids in the inhibition of free radicals and as an antidote to the liver toxicity of certain chemicals.
- Black Nightshade plant and its berries contain various alkaloids that have been shown to support a healthy liver, skin, kidneys and bladder. The most recent studies indicate that the hepatoprotective effect of Black Nightshade may be due to the suppression of the oxidative degradation of DNA.
- Arjuna has been the herb of choice in Ayurveda for cardiovascular health. Arjuna’s lipid regulating benefits have been linked to its ability to modulate the blood’s absorption of lipids.
- Yarrow has been traditionally used for support of the digestive and urinary functions. Its constituents have been extensively studied and found to be of value in regulating gastric and bile secretions.
- Tamarisk, sometimes referred to as Saltcedar, has been traditionally used as a hepatic tonic. It contains an alkaloid, Tamarixin, that has been linked to its effectiveness in supporting the liver function.
The concept of detoxification stems from the common view that many ailments are associated with the body's instability to get rid of toxins. Himalaya herbal formulations support the liver, central for digestion and detox, as well as other organs that support a purer blood quality and neutralization of chemicals found in food, water, air and medications. Ancient Roots
The many different herbs used in Himalaya Herbal Healthcare's scientific product line are also used in India's ancient,
traditional system of medicine, Ayurveda.
The word Ayurveda comes from the Sanskrit root words ayur (meaning "life") and veda (meaning "to know"). Literally, Ayurveda means "the science of life." It is a system of medicine dating back over 4,000 years.
Ayurveda had a profound, far-reaching influence on Traditional Chinese Medicine and the healthcare systems of many other countries and cultures. Ayurveda believes that five great elements make up the universe and the human body: earth, water, fire, air and space.
It also believes that humans possess a unique constellation of body types or doshas: vata (wind/spirit/air), pitta (bile), and kapha (phlegm). Each represents a divine force, and Ayurveda seeks to bring them into balance through proper diet, herbal treatment and spiritual practice.
Since Himalaya Herbal Healthcare formulas are very science-based and appropriate for all body types ("tri-doshic" or "non-dosha-specific"), and since their formulas require no Ayurvedic knowledge to be used successfully, they do not consider themselves to be "an Ayurvedic line" in the classic sense of the word.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is proud to offer the same herbs used in India's ancient system of medicine. They're proud of their ancient roots, but they have very modern branches.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare products draw from a remarkable canon of plants used in an ancient system of healthcare that goes back over 4,000 years, but success can't be measured by tradition alone. In addition to their origins in herbal history, Himalaya products are also quite remarkable, always contemporary, scientifically-validated herbal healthcare, period.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare products are not made for single, specific body types, as traditional approaches might dictate. Their products can be used safely and effectively by everyone.
Their formulas are neither esoteric nor mystical. No special knowledge of ancient systems of medicine is needed to enjoy their benefits. Himalaya products are some of the most clinically-validated, consistently-proven, modern, scientific formulas available in the world today.
Their products are used in clinical practice all over the world by physicians, pharmacists, nutritionists and naturopaths. 1,214 published clinical trials on their formulas have appeared in medical journals throughout the world.a remarkable feat for herbal formulations.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare products carry ISO 9001:2001 certification for excellence in manufacturing and are made to World Health Organization (WHO) pharmaceutical standards. Product development for each formula typically takes ten years.
Used by doctors and sold in pharmacies all over the world, the ancient roots and modern branches of Himalaya Herbal Healthcare have been carefully combined into a world-class line of science-based formulas, used safely and effectively worldwide for decades.
The Himalaya Difference
- Family owned since 1930
- 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products
- Seed-to-shelf - GMP Facility
- Patents: 9 granted, 74 pending