Chaacoca 100% Organic Argan Oil - 2 oz. (60ml)
Chaacoca 100% Organic Argan Oil is naturally infused with essential fatty acids, omega-6 (Linoleic acid) and Omega 9 (Oleic acid), carotenoids, ferulic acid, polyphenols, sterols, Squalene (a rare component that is suggested to protect against skin cancer), antioxidants, and remarkably high levels of vitamin E. Lightweight, never-greasy Chaacoca 100% Organic Argan Oil provides complete moisture and revitalization to skin, hair and nails. Chaacoca 100% Organic Argan Oil has been shown to:
- Improve elasticity and reduce hair loss due to breakage
- Have antimicrobial properties, making it great for the skin and lesions
- Support the production of subcutaneous collagen and fights against the free radicals responsible for wrinkles and skin lines
- Help prevent and reduce visibility of pre-existing stretch marks
- Help keep your cuticles soft and manageable, and it also helps keep your nails healthy and strong
Argan Oil Benefits
Argan oil has been shown to:
- Reduce frizz and provide shine to dull or lifeless hair.
- Protect hair from damage caused by styling or outdoor activities.
- Improve elasticity and reduce hair loss due to breakage.
- Prevent split ends.
- Increase hair growth, solving problems with balding.
- Keep the roots of the hair hydrated, protected, and well nourished.
- Help control, cure, and prevent dry and itchy scalp.
- Protect scalp from dandruff.
- Have antimicrobial properties, making it great for the skin and lesions.
- Help to stimulate the renewal of skin cells, making the skin more elastic. Essential fatty acids like linoleic acid help preserve cell integrity. Argan oil has 3 times more linoleic acid than olive oil. This high concentration of linoleic acid helps to restore the skin’s elasticity.
- Support the production of subcutaneous collagen and fights against the free radicals responsible for wrinkles and skin lines.
- Rehydrate dry and damaged skin, helping to reverse aging.
- Help relieve sore muscles caused by aging. This is done by massaging the oil onto the whole body.
- Be easily absorbable by the skin. Because it does not contain any cholesterol, it does not leave any residue.
- Regulate and keep the PH balance of the skin normal. This keeps the skin protected from sun exposure, smoking, pollution, etc.
- Help to protect skin from infection that could be caused by skin cracks due to cold temperatures and indoor heating systems.
- Regulate sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level basically for oily skin. When too much sebum is produced, acne usually occurs.
- Nourish and moisturize scaly and flaky skin.
- Soothe itching associated with eczema or psoriasis.
- Be effective in helping to eliminate scars produced by chicken pox and burns.
- Help prevent and reduce visibility of pre-existing stretch marks: The antioxidants prevent the breakdown of two important skin proteins – elastin and collagen. These two components are important in skin regeneration. Regular application will quickly help to substantially prevent and reduce stretch marks.
- Help alleviate symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis during massage
- Help to relieve muscle cramping and restless leg syndrome.
- Help keep your cuticles soft and manageable, and it also helps keep your nails healthy and strong.
Chaacoca is a distinctive, new company offering sensual hair and skin product lines with a Moroccan flair including authentic handcrafted Moroccan packaging, exotic fragrances, and its flagship ingredient–organic Moroccan argan oil. Chaacoca is devoted to high quality products, organic ingredients, ethical production standards, and a luxurious total body experience.
All their glass containers are handmade by highly skilled Moroccan master artisans, and with venerable care and patience, women in small workshops give each container its final embellishing touch with handmade embroidery.
Their ethical commitment:
- No excessive promises.
- Their packaging is handmade by people who receive a fair wage for their work.
- Their mission is to allow hundreds of families in Morocco to earn a respectable living from harvesting of their key ingredient, organic argan oil.
- Their products do not contain any sulfates, phosphates, or parabens.
- Their products are not tested on animals.
- Whenever possible, they use recycled packaging materials.