Natural Factors - Dr. Murray's Multi Enzyme High Potency Vegetarian Formula - 60 Capsules
Natural Factors Multi-Enzyme Vegetarian Formula works much like pancreatic enzymes and helps with protein, carbohydrate and fat digestion. Enzymes are molecules that speed up chemical reactions. This is extremely important in a vast number of body functions and is absolutely essential for healthy, comfortable digestion of food. The potency and strength of Multi Enzyme is given by stating the actual level of enzyme activity rather than the milligram amount of the enzyme source, thereby ensuring the highest potency, quality control and effectiveness.
Bloating, heartburn and other signs of poor digestion plague many people. People take these digestive enzymes just before a meal to assist the digestive process. They work in the stomach and intestines to break down proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. When taken on an empty stomach, enzymes can act as potent anti-inflammatories and can help with weight management.
Natural Factors Full Spectrum Multi Enzyme is derived from plant enzymes and is completely vegetarian. Especially helpful when age or illness impairs digestion. This product is excellent for those requiring help with all aspects of digestion.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".