Robin Barr Ent. - Cold Sores Begone
Robin Barr Ent Cold Sores Begone zaps your cold sore at early 'tingling' stage before is appears! Cold Sores Begone is topical, moisturizing & powerful. Cold Sores Begone was created by a cold sore sufferer. Cold Sore Begone is a cold sore and blister treatment. Cold Sores Begone relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters.
- Zap Your Cold Sore at the Early 'Tingling' Stage Before It Appears!
- Topical, Moisturizing, Powerful
- Created by a Cold Sore Sufferer
- Cold Sore & Fever Blister Treatment
- Cold sore and fever blister treatment
- Relives dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters
Cold Sores Begone is a topical get that relieves cold sores. Lemon balm has strong activity against both types of herpes virus and this product can be used anywhere on the body except around the eyes. It is commonly used in Europe where application 2 to 4 times daily shortens the duration and intensity of cold sores, fever blisters and genital herpes attacks. When used at the first sign of an attack it will usually abort the attack all together. This product is also effective on canker sores.
Use for Cold Sores (fever blisters) occurring on the lips, in or around the nose, or other locations where cold sores erupt.
- Reduces severity and duration for a recent outbreak.
- If you are the individual who does not feel or notice an early warning
symptom prior to an eruption, simply apply routinely once a day. If cold sores occur during the night while asleep, apply to lips every night before bedtime.
- If over exposure to the sun often triggers an eruption, use a lip balm with sunscreen, followed by an application of Cold Sores Begone.
- Topical, non-toxic, yet uniquely effective & powerful.
- Unique due to herbal ingredients known for their anti-viral properties.
- Syrup-like consistency, mild sweet flavor.
How Cold Sores Begone Works
Cold Sores Begone contains herbs known for their anti-viral properties. You’ll be relieved when you notice the cold sore doesn’t materialize when you apply the remedy at the early warning symptom. That's why we recommend to have the pocketsize bottle with you at all times.
- If the tingling continues after a minute or two, re-apply. Repeat as necessary.
- If you’re prone to waking up with a new cold sore, apply Cold Sore Begone each night at bedtime.
- Some cold sore sufferers never notice the early warning. No problem. Simply apply every day.
Who Is It For?
- Over the last decade, we’ve received thank you notes by raving fans from all walks of life:
- Dental patients
- Public speakers
- Outdoor enthusiasts
- Cosmetic tattoo techs
- Those under stress, over-tired
What is a Cold Sore?
Also referred to as a fever blister, a cold sore is a group of blisters that form around the outside of the mouth and lips. They can be triggered by fatigue, stress, illness, pregnancy, exposure to sun or wind, dental work, or local skin irritation (such as a permanent cosmetic tattoo used to enhance the size or color of the lips).
Cold sores are fluid-filled lesions caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 infection.
For most, a cold sore infection starts with an early warning symptom - a tingling, itchy, or numb sensation at the point it will erupt. Next, a small, pimple-like bump appears and later, becomes a large swelling. After a few days of pain, the swelling recedes, transitioning to a cluster of blisters. The blisters eventually burst open and later, create scabs. The entire episode seems to never end, yet typically resolves in a couple of weeks.
The Cold Sores Begone Story
In 1994, Robin Barr had reached the last straw. A chronic cold sore sufferer, Robin’s outbreaks were growing in frequency and intensity due to job stress. Fed up with the embarrassment and flu symptoms that often accompanied them, Robin set out to create an herbal remedy that, with any luck, would help lessen the severity and duration, no matter how minimal the improvement.
After weeks of research and with her first batch, Robin’s topical remedy not only prevented her cold sore from appearing, it did so with only one application at the early warning ‘tingle’ sensation. Amazingly, family and friends were achieving the same results. Within a few years, Cold Sores Begone was officially launched and started appearing commercially in health food stores and online. What started as a remedy for one almost 20 years ago, has grown to be trusted and relied upon by tens of thousands.