Do not use inside tents, near flammable materials or leaves.
Keep out of reach of children.
First Aid If Swallowed:
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
For emergency information concerning this product, call the National Pesticides Information Center (NPIC) at 1-800-858-7378 seven days a week, 6:30 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Time (NPIC).
Storage: Store only in original container in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children and pets.
Disposal: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.