Garden of Life Raw Meal Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement Original - 1.31 lbs. (593g)
Garden of Life Raw Meal Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement Original will help you empower yourself to achieve your Extraordinary Health Goals the easy and delicious way. Reach for super-nutritious Raw Meal when you need a satisfying snack or you want an on-the-go meal. Garden of Life Raw Meal Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement is truly satisfying - truly nutritious - truly good for you - body and soul. Garden of Life Raw Meal was formulated to be a snack or meal replacement that satisfies hunger, it naturally filling and provides energy, all while providing the protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals that your would find in a healthy meal of raw foods. RAW Meal provide the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy raw meal in one delicious serving.
Raw Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced meal in a convenient on-the-go powder. In one healthy serving you'll get:
- Sustained energy and support to build, maintain and repair lean muscle mass from 34g of Raw Certified Organic plant protein - a complete protein with 13 organic sprouted grains, seeds and legumes - and a biological value of 98.2%!
- Naturally filling and satisfies hunger with 36% DV of Fiber - all from Certified Organic grains, seeds, legumes, fruits and sea veggies
- Total support for your overall health and well-being from 20 essential Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals
- Support for your immune and digestive systems from live probiotics and enzymes
Why Raw Really Matters:
Heat can denature proteins, reducing their availability to your body. But Garden of Life's Certified Organic plant proteins are different; always gently produced at low temperatures, without any added fillers or carriers (like maltodextrin which can come from GMO corn) preserving their complete amino acid integrity and whole-food, Certified Organic, non-GMO goodness.
Garden of Life Raw Meal was formulated to be a snack or meal replacement that satisfies hunger, is naturally filling and provides energy, all while providing the protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals that you would find in a healthy meal of raw foods. Raw Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy raw meal in one delicious serving.
Why Choose Raw Meal?
Raw Meal goes beyond organic by providing live probiotics and enzymes, Vitamin Code Raw Food-Created vitamins and minerals, as well as nutrient Code Factors such as beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10, enabling natural recognition by your body. Containing 26 superfoods from Raw organic seeds, sprouts and greens, Raw Meal provides 34 grams of protein, 9-16 grams of fiber (depending on flavor) and a healthy 2.5 grams of fat making it an excellent choice for "weight conscious" individuals.
Raw Meal also offers 20 Vitamin Cod vitamins and minerals providing at least 100% of the Daily Value of 16 key nutrients. Just as important is what's NOT included in Raw Meal. It is gluten-free, dairy-free and lactose-free. It has no fillers, no synthetic nutrients, no artificial flavors or sweeteners and no preservatives.
What are the Key Benefits of Raw Meal?
A convenient meal-on-the-go, Raw Meal is suitable for almost anyone including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, or other protein sources. Raw Meal offers the following:
- Provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy meal
- Naturally filling, satisfies hunger, provides energy
- Excellent source of Raw organic, plant-based protein (34g) - including all essential amino acids
- Excellent source of 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals - Raw Food-Created Nutrients and Raw Food-Chelated Minerals that enable targeted delivery and natural recognition by your body
- Excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber (9-16g) depending on flavor
- Provides live probiotic and enzymes for healthy digestion
- Made exclusively from Raw natural, plant-based, whole foods - uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- Contains 13 Raw organic sprouts, 4 Raw organic cereal grass juices, 5 Raw organic fruits, spirulina and chlorella
- No Trans Fats
Raw Meal naturally satisfies hunger and increases energy, making it great for those looking to manage their diet and looking for a convenient alternative to the pre-packaged or fast-food meals that dominate our on-the-go lifestyles.
Garden of Life's commitment to sustainability begins with Organic farming. Certified Organic plant protein from sprouted grains and legumes it truly good for our planet, unlike conventional farming practices that utilize 150+ synthetic pesticides leaching into our water supply and soil, promoting genetically modified seed crops and reducing our planet's biodiversity. In addition to Certified Organic farming practices Garden of Life uses recyclable packaging, vegetable inks, sustainably farmed papers and 100% certified renewable wind energy credits to run their company's operations.
About Garden of Life
Empower - Their products are designed to let you take control of your own health.
Extraordinary - They believe in premium nutrition that goes beyond the ordinary
Health - Your health is a gift, and extraordinary health is a goal worth pursuing - both for you and your family
Garden of Life's commitment to health goes beyond offering some of the most effective nutritional products in the world. They are interested in building relationships with people to help them transform their lives to attain extraordinary health. By combining the best of nature and science, the Garden of Life brand offers a path to healthy living with premium products that are supported by education and innovation.
As recognized by the United States Congress, there is a direct correlation between nutrition, exercise and health. Raw, whole food nutrition, from organically grown sources, is more beneficial for health than isolated nutrients. When coupled with exercise, a diet that includes the consumption of raw, live foods, particularly those containing probiotics, enzymes, and products of their fermentation, is the foundation for a healthy lifestyle.