Pioneer Chewable Vitamin Mineral Iron-Free Fruit Flavor - 180 Vegetarian Chewables
Pioneer Chewable Vitamin Mineral Iron Free is a delicious, balanced, high potency chewable daily multiple vitamin/mineral. Pioneer Chewable Vitamin Mineral is perfect for seniors who have difficuty swallowing tablets and people of all ages. Pioneer Chewable Vitamin Mineral (VM) is a great-tasting, broad spectrum, high potency nutritional supplement. This formula was designed to be one of the most comprehensive, biologically utilizable chewable vitamin/mineral supplements available at an affordable price.
Consider these pioneer advantages:
- Created by Physicians who Understand Nutrition. Pioneer Chewable VM was thoughtfully developed by clinicians specializing in clinical nutrition. The formula is based on objective data, not economic imperatives. The observed, nutritional needs of people of various ages, and current, published, independent nutritional studies are the basis upon which this formula was devised.
- Flexible Daily Servings to Suit Different Ages. Sensibly proportioned ingredients enable the same Pioneer Chewable VM formula to meet the supplement needs of a wide variety of ages. By varying the number of servings per day (1-6 tablets), Pioneer Chewable VM can provide nutritional support for children, pre-teens, adolescents, adults and elders. Because the tablets are relatively soft, even those with dentures find them easy to chew. [Note: Younger children (ages 4 and up) may prefer Pioneer Children’s Multi, designed to be kid-friendly with four fun animal shapes and appealing red color from natural beet juice.]
- Vitamins, Minerals and Trace Elements. Pioneer Chewable VM contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and micronutrients (with the exception of vitamin K) in significant proportions and amounts. Vitamin K is ommitted to accommodate the needs of seniors and others who may be taking blood thinning medications and must avoid this otherwise important nutrient. Chewable VM provides a broad-spectrum.
- Food Sensitivity-Aware. Many allergists and other health professionals recommend Pioneer Chewable VM to people with common food allergies. The formula is independently verified gluten-free, and contains no added yeast, eggs, dairy products, salt or starch, and no added synthetic colorings, flavorings or preservatives. Citrus is present, as may be traces of corn from fructose.
- Good Taste Without Hyper/Hypoglycemic Sweeteners. In formulating Pioneer Chewable, we considered the pros and cons of every sweetener on the market. Sweeteners such as glucose, sucrose, maltose, honey, maple syrup and molasses can significantly alter blood sugar. In contrast, small amounts of fructose can be tolerated by many hypoglycemics and diabetics. Two tablets of Pioneer Chewable VM contain approximately the same amount of fructose as one third of a medium sized apple. (Consult your healthcare professional if you have concerns about blood sugar or insulin levels.)
- High Mineral Potencies. Pioneer Chewable VM contains amongst the highest mineral potencies of any chewable multi available. Especially significant are the high levels of calcium (200 mg/2 tablets) and magnesium (100 mg/2 tablets). These levels are particularly useful to children and adults who avoid milk, nuts or other sources of calcium and magnesium. The formula also includes the important micronutrients selenium, chromium, vanadium, molybdenum, silicon and boron, plus trace minerals – often absent from chewable vitamin/mineral supplements.
- Highly Absorbable Minerals. Many of the minerals in Pioneer Chewable are in the form of high quality amino acid chelates, citrate and sea vegetation. These nutrient sources are generally regarded as better recognized and utilized by the body than the less expensive forms commonly found in chewable formulas. In addition to all the macro-minerals (e.g. calcium, magnesium and iron), Chewable VM features significant levels of trace minerals, provided in part by a superior trace mineral
complex derived from naturally sourced, mineralized seaweed.
- Whole Food Based with Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables. The health professionals at PIONEER want you to eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables every day! For an added boost, Chewable VM contains a high quality blend of powdered fruits and vegetables—plus elderberry, white tea extract and rosemary—to provide extra levels of important, health-supporting antioxidant pigments and phytonutrients
- 100% RDI of Iron, or None at All. Many people need extra iron, and certain populations (e.g. strict vegetarians) are at increased risk for deficiency. However, research indicates that for some individuals, taking supplemental iron is not advised.
- Extensive Quality Control; Guaranteed Purity & Potency. Rigorous testing precedes and follows each phase of Pioneer Chewable VM production. Prior to tableting, raw materials are tested for potency and thoroughly screened for contaminants such as heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides. The finished product is tested in-house for disintegration. Independent, third party lab testing confirms that Pioneer Chewable VM is gluten-free (results must be below the detectable limit of 10 ppm gluten/gliadin proteins), helping to ensure suitability for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
Gluten-Free & Vegetarian
All Pioneer formulas are Verified Gluten-Free & Most Are Vegetarian
Laboratory Verified • Clinician-formulated
People with food intolerances may need extra support when it comes to vitamins and minerals. Intestinal malabsorption due to gluten sensitivity causes nutrient deficiencies that can be corrected safely with a gluten-free diet and verified gluten-free nutritional supplementation.
Pioneer is committed to helping people with gluten intolerance meet their increased nutritional needs. To do this, they require that all raw ingredients are gluten-free. In addition, Pioneer tests every batch of finished product using state of the art ELISA methodologies. Products must test below a detectable limit of 10 ppm. Their detectable limit standard is twice as strict as the proposed FDA standard of 20 ppm for gluten-free labeling. Each batch of Pioneer product must pass the below 10 ppm gluten test before it is released for sale.
As the leaders in finished product gluten testing, Pioneer is proud to support the celiac community with top quality, clinician-formulated, verified gluten-free nutritional supplements - products designed for maximum absorption and benefit as suggested by current, published scientific research.
A peer-reviewed scientific paper published by Pioneer explains why and how people with celiac disease absorb nutrients less efficiently than unaffected individuals.
Conclusion: High level nutrient supplementation can be extremely beneficial - and perhaps critical - for those with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
Why Choose Pioneer?
Formulation & Education
Formulas are derived and verified by practicing health professionals (MDs, NDs, DCs, dieticians, herbalists, etc.) with extensive real world clinical experience in preventive medicine.
Products are motivated first by therapeutic need, not marketing considerations.
Formulas are based on substantial collective professional knowledge of the nutrition research literature.
The entire line of products is formulated as an integrated, mutually supportive nutritional system.
Formulas are of high ethical standard -- no-nonsense professional formulas, the same ones they give their patients.
They use higher levels of superior quality ingredients in their formulas.
Honest nutrient amounts are based on what health professionals actually use, not "pixie dust" amounts.
True full disclosure includes ratios of all ingredients -- no games played with labels.
Read their labels! Compare with other brands for quantity and quality of ingredients.
Full commitment is given to patient/customer health, nutrition education and product education.
Free Health Education Library features a variety of publications -- brochures, fact sheets, etc.-- that are purely educational, not product-linked.
Thoroughly researched educational materials are written from a friendly and informative perspective by licensed holistic clinicians.
Clinician-formulated... since 1984
Pioneer Nutritional Formulas is nationally recognized for science-based nutritional supplements of impeccable integrity. Therapeutic excellence and uncompromising attention to detail guide the creation of all Pioneer products. Their professional quality supplements are formulated by a team of holistic healthcare practitioners in the tradition of founder Jim Lemkin, ND, CNS.
In matters of health, knowledge is power. The Pioneer brand is a noted leader in full-disclosure labeling and detailed product information. Their Pioneer Health Education Library serves to empower patients and customers with professionally written, peer-reviewed brochures, fact sheets and support literature. Together, these materials set a high standard for meaningful, informative, accurate health education within the supplement industry.
Pioneer has been a trusted brand sold to doctors, patients, and discerning consumers for more than twenty years. They are committed to social responsibility in all they do.
Who Pioneer Is Today
Their line includes broad-spectrum vitamin/mineral supplements, superior calcium/magnesium products, and many other specialized formulas targeting specific health concerns. For informed consumers, their reputation for quality without compromise and honest labeling practices has earned Pioneer a name synonymous with integrity.
Located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, they occupy a spacious, sun-lit, post and beam building and employ a caring, supportive staff. Their qualified team of technical and administrative assistants ensures the management and smooth running of the company. Growth has brought many changes to Pioneer, but it has not changed their deep commitment to health, a commitment that they warmly share with you.
Pioneer Nutritional Formulas, Inc. is a socially responsible company founded by practicing holistic clinicians. Their first commitment is to producing superior quality, cost-effective nutritional formulas. Since 1984, they have led the industry in providing impeccably honest, full-disclosure literature and packaging. They are driven first by clinical effectiveness, not marketing margins. They choose to put only superior quality nutrients into each bottle.
Pioneer believes that wellness education is a cornerstone of achieving and maintaining vibrant health. Their Health Education Library, published for the benefit of retailers and consumers includes educational materials which are free of hype, claims and product-linked information. As part of their very real commitment to health education, they provide this literature at no charge.