Professional Ankle Cuffs - Medium - Moss by Natural Fitness
Natural Fitness - Professional Ankle Cuffs - Medium - Moss
Natural Fitness Professional Ankle Cuffs Medium helps you develop strength, build lean muscle and tone. Natural Fitness Professional Ankle Cuffs are made of break resistant multi-layered latex tube. Natural Fitness Professional Ankle Cuffs are perfect for use in the gym, at home or while traveling.
- Break resistant multi-layered latex tube
- Comfort foam handles
- Versatile and portable
- Strengthen and tone entire body
- Increase stamina
- Build lean muscle
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Natural Fitness products eco-friendly?
There are four key items that make all of their products environmentally friendly including:
- Offset the eco-footprint of their employees and offices
- Use the most environmentally friendly materials, like bamboo, cork, natural rubber & hemp
- Solar powered website and email
- Recycled packaging, paper and materials where available
What type of products are Natural Fitness?
What materials are used to make Natural Fitness products?
A full line of eco-friendly yoga and fitness products.
Natural Fitness makes each of their products with the most sustainable materials possible including bamboo, cork, hemp and natural rubber.
What are the benefits of bamboo?
Fast-growing bamboo is a type of grass which is stronger than most wood.
- Bamboo requires no pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers in its cultivation
- Re-grows immediately after it is harvested and regenerates without need for replanting
- Bamboo minimizes CO2 gases and generates 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand for trees
- Renewable resource that offers an alternative to deforestation
What are the benefits of cork?
Renewable resource harvested from the Cork Oak Tree. Great elasticity characteristics.
- Lightweight, strong & stable
- Products made from cork are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable
- Cork tree regenerates its bark and can be harvested in years to come.
- Average life span of 200 years, one tree can be harvested 20 times.
What are the benefits of hemp?
Hemp fiber is a stronger, longer-wearing, pesticide-free alternative to cotton.
- Highly resistant to most insects and disease, eliminating the need for pesticides and herbicides
- Hemp is the #1 biomass producer on the planet
- Products made from hemp fiber are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable
- Sustainable hemp reduces deforestation
What are the benefits of natural rubber?
Natural Rubber & Latex - Requires 1/10 of the fossil fuels to produce synthetic rubber.
- Phthalate Free and contains no PVC
- Products made from Natural Rubber are biodegradable
- Free of cadmium, lead, and phthalates
What is the best way to clean Natural Fitness Products?
Clean your Natural Fitness products using a soft cloth and warm soapy water. DO NOT use chemical cleaners.
Zero Impact Program
Through their Zero Impact Program, Natural Fitness aims to offset the environmental impact of the production and transportations of their products. They do more than just the minimum, they always want to push a little further than everyone else. Giving back is important to Natural Fitness as they want to make a difference above and beyond the products they make. That's why they established the Zero Impact Program. Through this program, they plant a tree for every product they sell. Natural Fitness realizes that everything has a carbon footprint and an environmental cost; planting trees is how they offset the costs associated with their products.
About Natural Fitness
Natural Fitness gives the yoga and fitness communities thoughtfully designed tools with unparalleled performance and minimal environmental impact. They like to keep their products simple, functional and environmentally friendly. Natural Fitness plants a tree for every product they sell and have done so since day one. Their inspiration comes from imagination, awesome brands, cool cities, amazing people and art. Natural Fitness adds life to their practice with their colors, design and innovation. They make sure what they say are truths. Their brand and products constantly evolve as they look to improve what they do. Natural Fitness takes risks because they don't want to be like everyone else. They are all individuals, but together they make up Natural Fitness.
Care & Storage
- Keep your Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube clean. Wipe all residue off the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube after each use with a soft cloth and warm soapy water. Do not apply chemical products to the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube.
- Inspect all components of the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube prior to and following each use.
- Store your Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube after each use away from other products or objects; especially anything which can scratch, poke or scrape the tube.
- Replace the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube after six (6) months of use.
- If there is any sign of damage to the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube DO NOT attempt to use or repair it.
- Not following proper care, as recommended by Natural Fitness with these instructions, will increase the possibility of product failure and cold cause injury or death.
Important Safety Precautions:
- Use extreme caution when using the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube as it contains elastic properties.
- Using the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube for unusual exercises ro using it for purposes other than exercising will increase the possibility of product failure and could cause injury or death.
- Inspect the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube prior to and following each use for any scrapes, scratches, tears, holes, fraying or cuts in the tube. If you see any of these do not use and replace immediately.
- Do not stretch Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube beyond Three (3) times length.
- Consult your physician before starting any exercise program. This is especially important if you have pre-existing health conditions or are pregnant.
- Be sure to wear appropriate exercise clothing and footwear when using the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube. Remove all objects or clothing from your body prior to exercise that could damage the product and cause harm to the user.
- Perform exercises in a slow and controlled manner.
- It is highly recommended that user wear protective eyewear when using the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube. User assumes all risk of injury should user not wear protective eyewear while using the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube.
- Discontinue any exercise that is uncomfortable or causes discomfort. Do not over exert yourself.
- Make sure you have adequate space around you durin an Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube workout.
- The Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube is intended for indoor use only.
- Use the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube on a clean, padded, uniform surface, such as the Natural Fitness Powerhouse Mat. ALWAYS USE WITH THE TUBE AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR LEGS.
- Do not allow young children to use the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube. Keep the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube out of reach of children.
- Keep the Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube away from pets.
Before beginning any exercise program consult with your physician. Exercise programs present an inherent danger of physical injury. Always inspect Natural Fitness products prior to and following exercise. If there is any sign of damage to a Natural Fitness product, discontinue use immediately. Natural Fitness assumes no responsibility for personal injury, property damage or other loss sustained by or through the use of this product.
This product is made of natural latex. Those with latex allergies should avoid this product.
- One (1) Natural Fitness Professional Ankle Cuffs Medium - Moss
About Natural Fitness
Natural Fitness is the go-to brand for eco-friendly, professional grade yoga & fitness gear. We give the yoga and fitness communities thoughtfully designed tools with unparalleled performance and minimal environmental impact. WE like to keep our products simple, functional and environmentally friendly. We Plant a Tree for every product we sell and have done so since day one. Our inspiration comes from imagination, awesome brands, cool cities, amazing people and art. We add life to our practice with our colors, design and innovation. We make sure what we say are truths. Our brand and products constantly evolve as we look to improve what we do. We take risks because we don't want to be like everyone else. We REDUCE & REUSE & RECYCLE... by using eco-friendly materials to minimize our environmental footprint, upcycle old products AND plant a tree for ever single product we sell...365 days a year!
5424 W. Roosevelt Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.