Natural Baby Nursery & Toy Cleaner by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation - Natural Baby Nursery & Toy Cleaner - 18 oz. (532 mL)
Is there anything babies don't put in their mouths? Their Seventh Generation Natural Baby Nursery & Toy Cleaner non-toxic formula works on greasy, sticky and slimy messes and leaves no harsh residue behind – so there's no rinsing needed. Hypoallergenic, VOC-free and safe to use on any hard, non-porous surface in your nursery including plastic, painted or sealed wood, glass, granite, stainless steel, and laminate.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product: 96%
- Effective on all types of sticky, greasy and slimy messes
- Leaves no residue
- No harsh fumes
- Removes odors
Frequently Asked Questions
On what surfaces can I use their Baby Nursery & Toy Cleaner?
You can use it on any hard, non-porous surface in your nursery including plastic, painted or sealed wood, glass, granite, stainless steel, and laminate. This product is not recommended for use on unfinished wood. Test an inconspicuous spot first if you're concerned about surface compatibility.
Can I use Baby Nursery & Toy Cleaner on toys my baby puts in his/her mouth?
Is there anything babies don't put in their mouths?! Their testing shows that this product doesn't leave a residue behind after use. Also, the formula is non-toxic if ingested, so using this product on items that your baby puts in his/her mouth doesn't represent a significant hazard.
Is the Baby Nursery & Toy Cleaner a disinfectant?
No, the Baby Nursery & Toy Cleaner was designed to clean dirt and "yuck" from surfaces, but it is not a disinfectant and does not kill germs.
Should I rinse surfaces after I use Baby Nursery & Toy Cleaner?
One of the nice things about the product is that it needs no rinsing after use.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€"from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase-from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with-from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products-are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It's really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.
Hold sprayer 6 to 8 inches from surface, spray area, and wipe clean with paper towel or cloth. Test first on an inconspicuous spot.
Water, sodium gluconate (plant derived water softener), citric acid (plant derived pH adjuster), caprylyl/decyl glucoside (plant derived cleaning agent, laureth-6 (plant derived cleaning agent), methylisothiazolinone and benzisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative).
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of non-toxic and environmentally safe household products. With distribution in thousands of natural product and grocery stores nationwide, the company has become the authority when it comes to products that protect your health and the planet. It has also won over 15 major awards that recognize their efforts to preserve the environment. Seventh Generation derives its name from the Iroquois belief that "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven genera
60 Lake Street