Seventh Generation - Natural Wood Cleaner Lemon Chamomile - 18 oz. (532 mL)
You'll love the way Seventh Generation Natural Wood Cleaner Lemon Chamomile biodegradable formula restores wood's natural glow while it cleans, hydrates and conditions without build up. At the heart of every wood surface, there's a natural beauty just waiting to shine.
- USDA certified biobased product (95%)
- Cleans with non-yellowing, organic coconut oil
- Fragranced with essential oils of lemon & chamomile
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formula
- No phosphates
- Safe for treated wood and hard non-porous surfaces
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use their Wood Cleaner on unsealed wood? Could I use it on my antique wood rocking chair? Antique bureau?
Their Wood Cleaner could darken or leave stains on unsealed wood, so they only recommend that you use it on sealed wood. If you're unsure about a finish, test their Wood Cleaner on a small, inconspicuous spot before you use it on an entire piece.
Do they recommend their Wood Cleaner for surfaces other than wood?
Their Wood Cleaner is formulated to do its best work on treated wood, but it also works well on other hard, non-porous surfaces.
Can I use their Wood Cleaner on my wood cutting board?
The formula is non-toxic and does not deposit any hazardous residue, however, they have not tested it for use on food contact surfaces.
Will their Wood Cleaner leave waxy buildup on my wood surfaces?
Glad you asked. Their Wood Cleaner was formulated specifically not to leave any residue accumulation or waxy build up on your wood surfaces.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€"from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase-from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with-from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products-are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It's really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.