GAT - Adenoflex Hematogenic & Mass Enhancing PWD Grape Bubblegum - 300 Grams (10.6 oz.)
German American Technologies Adenoflex Hematogenic and Mass Enhancing PWD is a clinically-studied erythropoiesis-stimulating compound. GAT Adenoflex is heavily dosed for the post-training pump! New ADENOFLEX helps your muscles remain more pumped after your workouts and promote greater exercise-induced lean mass and strength gains. ADENOFLEX is heavily dosed with active ingredients which research suggests encourage bigger, longer-lasting post-training pumps. This is achieved by supporting expansion, a.k.a. "volumization", at the blood, plasma and muscle cell levels. Importantly, ADENOFLEX provides benefits both acutely (i.e. after one use) and chronically (i.e. with repeated use).
- 600 mg of purity-tested agmatine per scoop. Anecdotally, agmatine is used by advanced bodybuilders and others to support overall muscle volume and pumps. Animal studies suggest that it may also support healthy nerve performance.
- 600 mg of n-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) per scoop. NAC has been added to support hematogenesis, or blood building. In turn, this promotes bigger pumps during and after workouts. In a clinical study, men receiving 600 mg of NAC twice daily (1200 mg total) for 8 days increased erythropoietin (EPO)(+26%), hemoglobin (+9%) and hematocrit (+9%) at rest and after exercise. On the basis of these findings, it is recommended that users load with ADENOFLEX by taking 2 servings daily for the first 8 days, and 1 serving daily thereafter.
- More than 100% of the dose of creatine monohydrate shown to boost plasma volume by 14%. Plasma represents over half of blood volume and therefore substantially impacts your potential for pumps.
- Chromium 454, a novel "food form" of chromium created by reacting trivalent chromium with high-activity, water-soluble molecules from a proprietary GRAS brewer's yeast extract. In vitro, Chromium 454 has been shown to increase glucose uptake in human muscle cells by up to 3-fold, outperforming other forms of chromium. Glucose is required to replenish muscle glycogen levels post-training and supports muscle volumization.
- Ursolic acid and betaine have been added to ADENOFLEX because of their potential nutrient partitioning properties. Studied performed by University of Iowa researchers indicate that ursolic acid enhances lean muscle mass and thermogenic brown fat. In turn, this encourages greater calorie burning and protection from fat gain.
GAT helped pioneer landmark supplementation products tailored to the unique needs of individual athletes. Today, their decade of fundamental research and development has created a truly superior, best of breed product range.
GAT is a true, acknowledged nutraceuticals design innovator, not merely a marketer. They have emerged as one of the world's superior sports and fitness establishments.
Their products like Jetfuel and others can be seen briskly selling and put to vigorous use globally. GAT is popular and on a rapid rise in gyms, in exclusive health food stores and chains, General Nutrition Centers (GNC), Vitamin Shoppes stores, U.S. military base fitness centers, and at their authorized internet-based resellers.
GAT. Incredible product design. Incredibly easy to follow.
They realize you're serious about your regimen, regardless of where you are on your path to reach your ultimate fitness, sports and development goals. Their products make it exceptionally easy to calibrate exactly what's right for you. To get you on a clear, easy-to-follow path to enjoy your success with. How easy? Very easy. Know how you can select sports-specific training to improve performance? With GAT's comprehensive products, you can customize your nutritional supplement to your specific needs.
Their total commitment to product quality.
They go to the ends of the earth to purchase the exotic and far flung compounds they use to craft their products. But their quality outlook is borne in an unflinchingly strict, in-house management process that actually begins before they commit to the raw materials. First, an ingredient sample for their consideration must be accompanied by an appropriate Certificate of Analysis. Then it's subjected to their rigorous internal analysis. Once approved, they know that it meets their concentration and purity specifications, and can be used to calibrate their lab and manufacturing equipment (including HPLC). Only after this exhaustive up front scrutiny are the ingredients or compounds accepted. With this, they create the rules for product consistency to which all their manufacturing adheres.
A change to remember.
For ten years, they have been known as German American Technologies. It's now simply GAT, to make it even more memorable and durable. Their German-American roots run deeply throughout everything they do, and always will. Their heritage of devotion to brand and product design excellence continues to imbue us with the product design & development creativity. It's a name change whose time has come, to reflect the global nature of GAT as they continue to innovate the future of nutraceuticals.