Greens Protein 8 in 1 by Olympian Labs
Olympian Labs Greens Protein 8 in 1 Delicious Blueberry Flavor - 13.67 oz / 388 grams
Olympian Labs Green Protein 8 in 1 Delicious Blueberry Flavor is a great tasting, nutrient-rich, complete, whole food drink mix that contains a blend of eight products in one! Olympian Labs Greens Protein 8 in 1 Blueberry Flavor may help promote healthy blood sugar levels and support immune health. Olympian Labs Greens Protein 8 in 1 provides a wide variety of nutrients to support cellular metabolism. Olympian Labs Greens Protein 8 in 1 may naturally and gently help with system detoxification and provides excellent antioxidant protection against free radicals. Olympian Labs Greens Protein 8 in 1 improves digestive function and increases regularity. Olympian Labs Greens Protein 8 in 1 increases energy levels naturally without the use of stimulants and mental acuity by providing nutrients essential for brain function. Olympian Labs Greens Protein 8 in 1 Establishes a proper pH in the intestines leading to a healthy colon environment.
Benefits of Greens 8 in 1:
- 4845 Antioxidant ORAC units Per Dose
- Whole Food Multivitamins
- pH Balanced Enzymes
- Hypoallergenic Pea Protein Isolate
- 2 Grams of Fiber
- Branched Chain Amino Acids
- Gentle Detoxification & Cleansing
1. Whole Food Multivitamins - Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains whole foods that are rich in naturally occurring, highly assimilated vitamins and minerals. Consuming "nature made" nutrients is the most natural way to assimilate nutrients necessary for optimal health. In theory, taking whole foods in capsule or tablet form is great. Unfortunately, you just can't get enough in pill form to make a difference. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains 30 grams per serving of whole food nutrients providing you with the natural quantity of vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health... just look at the label and see.
2. Enzymes to Assist in Nutrient Digestion and Absorption and Reduce Inflammation - Optimal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract ensures that digestion and absorption of nutrients critical to good health happens efficiently. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains both alpha and beta amylases and four different plant proteases uniquely combined to optimize the maximum digestion of starches and vegetable proteins in the various pH ranges of the body's digestive system. Some people can't digest foods with cellulitic content (high fiber and fruit skins). This results in the build-up of gastric gases. The cellulase enzyme in their blend relieves this problem. HemiSeb contains a special blend of xylanase, beta glucanases, phytase and other hemicellulases. These enzymes reduce the viscosity of foods in the stomach, resulting in better absorption and bioavailability of nutrients.
3. Hypoallergenic Pea Protein Isolate; a plant based protein that yields a high biological value (65.4%). The BV is an accurate indicator of the biological activity of protein. It measures the actual amount of protein deposited per gram of protein absorbed. High BV proteins are a better choice for increased nitrogen retention, enhanced immunity and IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) stimulation. They are superior for reducing lean tissue loss from various wasting states than proteins with a low BV score. Nearly all of the greens drinks available on the market today contain little or no protein. This can contribute to fluctuating blood sugar levels. Pea Protein Isolate is easily digested and helps balance the vegetable carbohydrates and protein ratio needed for complete nutrition. This is also a perfect protein choice for those with allergic dietary concerns.
4. Patented Fiber Protection - The recommended daily fiber intake on a 2000-calorie diet is 25 grams per day. Most American diets rarely achieve this goal. Beneficial aspects of dietary fiber include decreased intestinal transit time, delayed gastric emptying, increased pancreatic secretions, provide bulk to stools, improved intestinal flora and may also help decrease serum lipid levels (cholesterol). A low dietary fiber diet can lead to serious health conditions, including obesity, diabetes, gout, gallstones, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, ischemic disease, constipation, hemorrhoids, and irritable bowel syndrome. Greens Protein 8 in 1 has added patented fiber (Fibersol™) that yields 20% of the RDA fiber requirements to help fortify and protect your intestinal tract.
5. Antioxidant Protection - Antioxidants are our best defense against the damaging effects of free radicals on our cells. It is vital to include adequate amounts of antioxidant rich nutrients, like those found in fresh vegetables, to help fight free radicals every day. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains nutrient-dense cereal greens, vegetables, herbal extracts and fruits for potent antioxidant protection. Each serving contains the an:" ":hey measure it using the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) lab test. The ORAC assay specifically measures the scavenging capacity of antioxidants in nutrients against the peroxyl radical; one of the most common reactive oxygen species found in the body. It is estimated that a scant 10% of the U.S. population consumes the recommended six servings of fruits and vegetables per day. This means that 90% of Americans don't meet the minimum standards! The average serving of fruits and/or vegetables yields approximately 500 ORAC units and the USDA recommends that to provide meaningful antioxidant health benefits, you need at least 2,400 to 3,000 ORAC units in your daily diet. Greens Protein 8 in 1 offers excellent antioxidant protection by providing 9690 ORAC units per serving!
6. Gentle Detoxification & Cleansing - Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains amino acids and herbal detoxifiers to purify and cleanse your blood and help remove destructive toxins, such as heavy metals and pollutants, that we ingest every day. These toxins will gradually weaken our tissues and lead to disease unless removed from our bodies daily.
7. Probiotics are friendly bacteria that play an important role in digestion, proper metabolism and overall health. Current scientific literature supports that regular use of probiotics promotes normal digestive health and helps to restore intestinal balance even for those who suffer with conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
8. The Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) leucine, isoleucine, and valine are important, essential amino acids that positively affect skeletal muscle growth, enhance fat loss, help to stimulate protein synthesis and inhibit its breakdown. BCAA's are critical to human life and are particularly involved in stress, energy and muscle metabolism.
Why Olympian Labs?
- 100% of what they say on the label is in the bottle.
- All of their ingredients are of the finest quality available on the world market today.
- Olympian Labs is one of the only companies left still using amber glass bottles, which protects against Environmental change and ensures product freshness.
- Olympian Labs is found in over 5,000 National Health Food stores, specialty chains, doctor's offices and premier global websites.
- Olympian Labs formulations are unique and powerfully effective.
- Olympian Labs manufactures its products inside cGMP certified facilities that ensure their highest optimal quality control at every level of production.
- Local health department authorities visit their facilities regularly. These visits have earned Olympian Labs, Inc. the "Gold Seal" marks with every inspection.
- Olympian Labs uses certified Kosher Vegetarian Capsules for all their Vegetarian Products.
About Olympian Labs
Their mission statement says it all: “Nothing less than perfection.”
For nearly 20 years, Olympian Labs, Inc. has developed high-quality health supplements supported by the latest scientific research. Their products contain the purest raw ingredients that offer the best possible benefits. They undergo extensive testing for purity and potency, to ensure that they meet their high standards. They’re extremely dedicated to providing optimal quality control at every level.
At Olympian Labs, they’re honest and open about every ingredient that they use and they always base their doses on expert studies. As a cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility, you can rest assured that they’ve done their work to ensure that their supplements meet all industry and legal standards.
Olympian Labs believes in both traditional and natural medicine and in educating people so that they can make their own decisions regarding their health and wellbeing.Their goal is to help people achieve optimal health, wellbeing, and balance.
Commitment to quality
As the sun rises each day, so will the expectations and the personal performances of the OL family. They are relentless in their pursuit of extending excellent service, and in their commitment to perfection. OL is one of the fastest growing multi-national nutritional supplement companies, manufacturing and marketing more than 270 dietary supplements to over 7,000 select health food retailers. Profit is secondary to their commitment to quality, as is evident in their company mission statement, "Nothing less than perfection." They believe their outstanding growth is a direct result of this commitment. OL is also committed to providing up-to-date information and education about anything and everything related to dietary supplements and complementary medicine.
Olympian Labs History
Their story began in 1992 with two health-conscious bodybuilders looking for safe, effective health supplements that lacked artificial colors, sweeteners, and preservatives. When they realized how difficult it was to locate such products, they decided to start their own company, which became Olympian Labs.
Over their twenty year history, Olympian Labs has expanded dramatically. They've grown from a regional Arizona company specializing in body building products to an industry leader in therapeutic formulations. They produced more than 200 products, expanded into the professional sphere with their Prescribed Choice Line, and worked to bring targeted formulas to the national stage. Their reputation for using innovative formulas and ingredients has made them a leader in the supplement industry.
Most recently, they've expanded their distribution channels dominating specialty grocery stores, launched numerous innovative products, and ventured into the specialty protein market. Strong customer support and a passion for quality keep them at the forefront of high-end therapeutic products.
Add one (1) scoop to six ounces of juice or water and shake or blend to desired consistency. Greens Protein 8 in 1 can be taken once daily. As with any fiber-rich drink, always follow with a full glass of water immediately afterwards.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
About Olympian Labs
At OL, we know that our outstanding growth is a direct result of our passion for researching and developing outstanding natural health products. When we say we live and work by our mission statement, "Nothing less than perfection," we actually mean it. This is our promise to you.
For years now, OL has made a permanent mark on the heart of the natural health industry for their staunch commitment to quality, their award winning clinical approach to research and development, and for bringing distinctive specialty formulations to health conscious consumers around the globe.
OL has successfully entered the professional arena with the introduction of their Naturopathic formulations. These formulations will only be available to licensed practitioners including MD's, ND's, DO's, NP's and chiropractic physicians through the OL Medical Division.
Today, OL is under the ownership of Besins Healthcare, a global pharmaceutical company based out of Brussels, Belgium. Besins Healthcare's pharmaceutical products are distributed in over 90 countries and they continue to expand their territories and grow as a company. Besin Healthcare's vision is to take OL's quality nutraceutical products to the world market.
Now a proud member of the Besins Healthcare nutraceutical division, OL ensures that pharmaceutical standards are applied to nutraceutical products. Following Besins Healthcare's focus of "Innovating for Well-Being", OL continues to be a pioneer in developing breakthrough health supplements.
1838 West Parkside Lane Ste. 200