Olympian Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid 400 mg. - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful sulfur containing anti-oxidant. Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is best known as a universal antioxidant because it is both fat- and water-soluble. Olympian Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid maintains healthy levels of glucose and fights free radicals. Vegetarians, dieters, and athletes may lack sufficient amounts of this important nutrient in their diet and many others may benefit from the protection that ALA offers from environmental stress. Alpha Lipoic Acid may also help promote a body’s normal response to inflammation.
- ALA is generally used to support healthy antioxidant levels and a body’s normal response to inflammation.
- Provides protection against many environmental stressors.
- Vegetarian, Glucose Free and Soy Free.
Why Olympian Labs?
- 100% of what they say on the label is in the bottle.
- All of their ingredients are of the finest quality available on the world market today.
- Olympian Labs is one of the only companies left still using amber glass bottles, which protects against Environmental change and ensures product freshness.
- Olympian Labs is found in over 5,000 National Health Food stores, specialty chains, doctor's offices and premier global websites.
- Olympian Labs formulations are unique and powerfully effective.
- Olympian Labs manufactures its products inside cGMP certified facilities that ensure their highest optimal quality control at every level of production.
- Local health department authorities visit their facilities regularly. These visits have earned Olympian Labs, Inc. the "Gold Seal" marks with every inspection.
- Olympian Labs uses certified Kosher Vegetarian Capsules for all their Vegetarian Products.
About Olympian Labs
Their mission statement says it all: “Nothing less than perfection.”
For nearly 20 years, Olympian Labs, Inc. has developed high-quality health supplements supported by the latest scientific research. Their products contain the purest raw ingredients that offer the best possible benefits. They undergo extensive testing for purity and potency, to ensure that they meet their high standards. They’re extremely dedicated to providing optimal quality control at every level.
At Olympian Labs, they’re honest and open about every ingredient that they use and they always base their doses on expert studies. As a cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility, you can rest assured that they’ve done their work to ensure that their supplements meet all industry and legal standards.
Olympian Labs believes in both traditional and natural medicine and in educating people so that they can make their own decisions regarding their health and wellbeing.Their goal is to help people achieve optimal health, wellbeing, and balance.
Commitment to quality
As the sun rises each day, so will the expectations and the personal performances of the OL family. They are relentless in their pursuit of extending excellent service, and in their commitment to perfection. OL is one of the fastest growing multi-national nutritional supplement companies, manufacturing and marketing more than 270 dietary supplements to over 7,000 select health food retailers. Profit is secondary to their commitment to quality, as is evident in their company mission statement, "Nothing less than perfection." They believe their outstanding growth is a direct result of this commitment. OL is also committed to providing up-to-date information and education about anything and everything related to dietary supplements and complementary medicine.
Olympian Labs History
Their story began in 1992 with two health-conscious bodybuilders looking for safe, effective health supplements that lacked artificial colors, sweeteners, and preservatives. When they realized how difficult it was to locate such products, they decided to start their own company, which became Olympian Labs.
Over their twenty year history, Olympian Labs has expanded dramatically. They've grown from a regional Arizona company specializing in body building products to an industry leader in therapeutic formulations. They produced more than 200 products, expanded into the professional sphere with their Prescribed Choice Line, and worked to bring targeted formulas to the national stage. Their reputation for using innovative formulas and ingredients has made them a leader in the supplement industry.
Most recently, they've expanded their distribution channels dominating specialty grocery stores, launched numerous innovative products, and ventured into the specialty protein market. Strong customer support and a passion for quality keep them at the forefront of high-end therapeutic products.