Full Circle - Smart Rack Adjustable & Foldable Dish Rack - Grass Green
Full Circle Smart Rack Adjustable & Foldable Dish Rack is made with a unique, earth-friendly material that reduces the plastic content by 20% using wood fiber. Full Circle Smart Rack Adjustable & Foldable Dish Rack that folds flat for storage and also can be adjusted to fit any configuration of dishes, from a stack of oversize dinner plates to a collection of teeny tiny espresso cups.
- Dimensions Closed: 16.5" (L) x 2.5" (W) x 10" (H)
- Dimensions Open: 16.5" (L) x 15" (W) x 5.25" (H)
- Foldable and removable tines give you flexibility of drying odd shaped bowls, pots & pans or glasses
- Rack folds up for easy storage
- Drain tray doubles as a glass drying tray
- Silicone stopper keeps water from running out of rack until you are ready to drain
- Use of wood grain fiber reduces plastic by 25%
- Dishwasher safe
Change is good
It's a simple reality: our product choices are limited to what we can find on store shelves. And more often than not, products that are the most accessible aren't always the most eco-friendly. Or good looking. That's just the way it's been for ages.
But the game has changed-with Full Circle's line of stylish, functional products made from sustainable and renewable resources. Like scrub brushes with sleek, bamboo handles and sponges made from cellulose, a plant-based fiber. They even made pot scrubbers that fully biodegrade! (As you can see, they're really into this stuff.)
At Full Circle, they believe in constantly striving to do things better. Because while there may be a finite number of resources in the world, there's an infinite number of ways to use them more wisely.
And figuring out how to do that is what gets them up every morning.
About Full Circle
A life cycle. Every product in our homes has one-from a scrub brush to a sponge. They're designed and manufactured, serve out their purpose, get old and are thrown away. In the US alone, if one scrub brush per household gets thrown out every year, that's about 120 million brushes ending up in the garbage.
Yes, you read that correctly-120 million.
And most of them are plastic (petroleum-based plastic) which means it takes about 1000 years before they start to break down.
Yes, you also read that correctly-1000 years.
But what if there was a scrub brush made from sustainable, biodegradable materials? One that would eventually break back down into those same biodegradable materials? And what if it was made in a factory with great working conditions and higher environmental standards? And what if it was ergonomic, worked great, and looked terrific in your home?
Well, that's pretty much the thinking behind Full Circle.
You will notice on their packaging that they say "Sustainable. Made in China." Many might think these two things are mutually exclusive, but that is up to the manufacturer. Full Circle looks at the environmental and social practices of their factories to ensure they are up to standards. And more importantly, they are on the ground making sure they keep up those standards. Want some examples?
- Full Circle sources raw materials close to where all of the processes and packaging is done to minimize transportation.
- They ensure scraps and waste materials are recycled.
- They use recycled and FSC certified paper for their marketing materials and packaging
- They audit their factories according to the following: fair labor practices, health & safety, compensation & work hours, environmental conditions including air and water, as well as waste disposal.
Full Circle is not perfect and does not claim to be, but they do closely monitor the environmental and social impact of their products.
Come clean. Full Circle.