PlantFusion Phood 100% Plant-Based Whole Food Chocolate Caramel Meal Shake - 2.4 lbs. (31.8 oz. / 900g)
PlantFusion's Phood 100% Plant-Based Whole Food Meal Shake combines the best stuff in the health food store in one easy delicious shake. Additionally, PlantFusion's Phood 100% Plant-Based Whole Food Meal Shake is being called the best tasting superfood meal replacement product ever created! That's why PlantFusion's Phood 100% Plant-Based Whole Food Meal Shake is also being called The Everything Shake.
The Everything Shake:
- 18g Plant-Based Protein
- 21 Whole Food Vitamins
- 17g Complex Carbs
- 6g Probiotics, Greens & Fiber
- 4.4g Omega 3-6-9
Not Just Any Old Food:
- ModCarb & Baobab - ModCarb is a patented and trademarked blend of organic superstar grains like amaranth, quinoa and chia. In addition to being low glycemic for sustained energy, it's also a concentrated source of beta-glucan, a soluble fiber that significantly slows the uptake of carbohydrates and helps modulate sugar levels in the blood. ModCarb is then paired up with Baobab Fruit, an "efficient" energy source low in calories but high in nutritional density. Also very high in antioxidants, Baobab helps drive Phood's lab-tested ORAC rating up to 4200/serving.
- PlantFusion Protein - Nearly identical to one scoop of their original PlantFusion protein shake. It carries all of the features of the original; it's multi-source, contains raw plant proteins, is free of common allergens, is easily digestible and tastes great. The only plant-protein blend comparable to whey protein in amino acid balance and density.
- A Multi-Source EFA Blend - The EFA blend in Phood provides a whopping 4,400mg of Omega 3-6-9. PlantFusion accomplished this by choosing just the right blend of flax, algalin, and sunflower. Algalin, a marine-based oil from algae, is the most unique component of this blend. It's not only rich in Omega 3's but also phytonutrients like lutein and zeaxanthin. Currently, Phood is the only product on the market that contains Algalin.
- 100% Whole Food Vitamins & Minerals - Vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients derived from food sources are better absorbed and more bioavailable than nutrients from non-food sources. The benefit of whole food vitamins and minerals from highly concentrated sources is that they contain a wide variety of phytonutrients, essential cofactors, natural enzymes and other metabolites that help enhance nutrient digestion, absorption and bioavailability.
- Only Cruciferous Greens - The sprouted cruciferous greens in the Phood provide a deep reservoir of potent sulfurous antioxidant compounds such as sulforaphane, glucosinolates, and isothiocyanates. Research has shown that sulforaphane, in particular, helps induce the phase-II detoxification pathway in the liver, which is critical for the neutralization of free radicals, conjugated intermediates, and many other toxic compounds. Sprouted cruciferous greens lower both plasma glucose and insulin levels, helping to prevent sugar highs and crashes.
PlantFusion vs. Whey
When PlantFusion is compared to whey protein in amino acid content, it makes a very good impression. PlantFusion is higher in some amino acids and not as high in others, but the overall trend is a strong similarity. PlantFusion is particularly high in arginine, glycine, histidine and phenylalanine compared to whey protein. For the many individuals who have dairy food allergies and/or lactose intolerance, PlantFusion is much easier to digest than whey. It causes no distress to the digestive system.
PlantFusion vs. Soy
Compared to soy protein, PlantFusion has an excellent amino acid profile and much higher nutritional value. PlantFusion is higher in the key amino acids: arginine, glycine, leucine and isoleucine, and is significantly higher in histidine. For the many individuals who have soy food allergies or intolerance, PlantFusion is much easier to digest. It causes no distress to the digestive system.
The high biological value of the 100% plant-sourced protein of PlantFusion provides all the essential amino acids and is perfectly suited for those following a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle to acquire a multi-sourced, high quality protein. And it will not cause intestinal distress like many soy products.
Athletes & Bodybuilders
Athletes who are looking to ensure optimal protein intake without sacrificing hard earned muscle will find PlantFusion as the perfect solution. The high biological value of PlantFusion, along with high levels of branched-chain amino acids and L-glutamine will help any athlete maintain lean muscle mass and limit body fat. And athletes can avoid the discomfort of intestinal bloating that is normally associated with dairy and soy products.
Getting the right nutrition during times of limited calorie intake is essential for looking and feeling your best. PlantFusion feeds your body with critical amino acids for optimum muscle, organ, and brain function without the “empty” calories from fat and sugar.
Since PlantFusion contains no wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, fish or other potential allergens, it is ideally suited for individuals that are sensitive to certain foods. And the addition of our exclusive advanced digestive enzyme blend, provides added support for the digestion, absorption and bioavailability of all the essential components (amino acids, vitamins, minerals, etc.) of PlantFusion.
PlantFusion provides all of the benefits of a high quality animal-free protein shake, without bombarding your immune system with unwanted allergens or weighing you down with unwanted calories.
Easy on Your Body
You don't have to be one of the 12 million Americans (2% of adults and 5% of children) who suffer from food allergies to appreciate the benefits of a great-tasting, easily digestible protein shake. There are eight major food allergens which account for more than 90 percent of all documented food allergies. PlantFusion is free of them all. No milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat gluten or soybeans. Active lifestyles require a product that doesn’t slow you down or place additional strain on your body. PlantFusion is the most complete, hypoallergenic protein on the market today.