Red Clover Cleanser by Planetary Herbals
Planetary Herbals Red Clover Cleanser Formerly Planetary Formulas - 830mg./72 Tablets - Botanical Purifier
For centuries, cleansing has been a cornerstone of natural health care. Today, cleansing is more important than ever due to exposure to chemical toxins and environmental pollutants. Planetary Herbals Red Rover Cleanser™ unites red clover blossom, Chinese honeysuckle, echinacea and yellow dock with other traditional cleansers from two continents.
Red Clover Cleanser™
"Premier Botanical Purifier"
- Red Clover is a rich source of isoflavones, including genistein, diadzein, biochanin and formononetin. It is important to consume all four, which may not be present in your diet.
- When the body is low in estrogen, as in menopause, phytoestrogens such as isoflavones may substitute for the lack of estrogen, mitigating the effects of its absence.
- Research shows that red clover may help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system during menopause.
For centuries cleansing has been a cornerstone of natural health care-and the chemical toxins and environmental pollutants in today's environment make this practice more important than ever. Red Clover Cleanser is a dynamic combination of traditional Western and Chinese purifiers. It purifies the bloodstream with some of the most relied-upon botanical cleansers from two continents: red clover blossoms, echinacea, yellow dock, sarsaparilla, forsythia and honeysuckle. Red Clover Cleanser exemplifies Planetary Formulas’ commitment to herbalism at its best-uniting traditional herbal wisdom with the findings of modern clinical and pharmacological research.
The use of botanical cleansers and purifiers has been common in many traditional cultures. Among people of the Appalachians, it was customary to drink herbal “beers” made from roots and barks, such as yellow dock and sarsaparilla, when springtime arrived. This seasonal cleansing was done to help clear the body of toxins thought to accumulate over the long winter. Herbal cleansing is still a vital aspect of a natural health care program.
Red Clover: Pure Blood Means Vibrant Health!
Red clover is a primary botanical purifier used by Western herbalists. Native
Americans used its blossoms for blood cleansing and gynecological problems.
Red clover flowers were used in traditional American herbalism in the form of teas and decoctions, soothing gargles and skin salves. They were valued for supporting healthy skin, promoting digestion and stimulating the liver.
Cleansers from Two Continents
To augment the effects of red clover, Planetary Formulas combined it with additional cleansing herbs.
- American Botanicals: Red Clover Cleanser supplies echinacea and yellow dock, two of North America's most widely used botanicals for internal purification. Echinacea is renowned for immune support, while yellow dock is traditionally used by modern herbalists as a cleanser and to support elimination. Sarsaparilla is a traditional springtime purifier from the Appalachians. American ginseng is an adaptogenic tonic, which helps our bodies deal with physiological and emotional stress.
- Chinese Botanicals: Honeysuckle flower can be found in many classic Chinese formulas, often in combination with the blood cleanser, forsythia fruit. Ginger root is used in traditional Chinese herbalism for digestive support, and to promote sweating, which supports elimination of toxins. It is also believed to promote bile flow, which aids liver detoxification.
Clinically Derived Formula from Michael Tierra
Red Clover Cleanser was developed by Michael Tierra, L.Ac., O.M.D., a clinician
with more than 30 years of experience. Michael uses Planetary Formulas on a daily basis in his practice. This means your customers can be assured of obtaining the benefits they are seeking from a herbal product.
Detoxification And Cleansing
Planetary Herbals have formulated a variety of botanicals for the cleansing and support of a healthy liver. Some herbals are specific for facilitating cleansing through enhanced bile production, others support the kidneys, while still others enhance elimination of impurities through the skin or bowels. Triphala, a legendary Ayurveda herbal compound from India is traditionally used as a longevity tonic and to promote proper digestion and colon regularity.
Suggested Use: Two tablets three times daily, between meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
About Planetary Herbals
Planetary Herbals have been developed by expert herbalists, focusing predominantly on the thousands of years of experience of Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese herbalism, the hundreds of years of experience of Western herbal practitioners, and the more than 30 years of clinical experience of professional herbalists such as Michael Tierra, Lesley Tierra, Jill Stansbury, and Alan Tillotson. Planetary Herbals offers the best of classic herbal traditions, integrating herbal formulas used continuously for literally hundreds of thousands of years, with the latest finding of clinical pharmacological research.
P.O. Box 1760
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.