Pioneer - Osteo Calcium Magnesium - 180 Tablets
Pioneer Osteo Calcium Magnesium is a unique and potent calcium and bone protein formula designed by holistic clinicians to help provide nutritive support for healthy bone mass. Pioneer Verified Gluten Free Osteo Calcium Magnesium has the forms of calcium suggested in controlled studies to support healthy bone density. Pioneer Osteo Calcium Magnesium contains Hydroxyapatite, Ipriflavone, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1 & 2.
Pioneer Osteo Calcium Magnesium contains exceptionally well-absorbed calcium forms: microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCH) from freeze-dried bovine bone and a preferred chelated form calcium citrate. These premium forms of calcium have been studied for their ability to help provide nutritive support for healthy bone density. In addition to excellent calcium forms, Pioneer Osteo Calcium Magnesium also provides important synergistic cofactors – magnesium, vitamin D3 and boron – as outlined below.
Consider These Pioneer Advantages:
- Magnesium: The role of magnesium in enhancing calcium utilization is well-known. Recent studies also suggest that magnesium may help provide nutritive support for bone health independently of calcium. Calcium Magnesium contains 3 sources of magnesium – high absorption magnesium aspartate and amino acid chelate, plus naturally-occurring oxide. The use of multiple sources is intended to help enable uptake via numerous biochemical pathways and enhance overall bioavailability.
- Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite (MCH): This superb ingredient comes from freeze-dried, whole bovine bone. Unlike bone meal (ashed bone) or any other calcium source, MCH retains the natural ratios of all of the micro-nutrients, bone matrix proteins and other organic constituents of healthy bone. In addition to its purported ability to help support healthy bone density, MCH is suggested to be well-absorbed, and welltolerated. Pioneer uses only pure hydroxyapatite from naturally-raised New Zealand or Australian cattle. This material undergoes a rigorous screening process for lead and other heavy metals, as well as herbicide and pesticide residues.
- Vitamin D3: Proper calcium utilization depends on the presence of vitamin D. Of the various forms available, vitamin D3 cholecalciferol) most closely resembles the vitamin D made by the human body in response to sunlight, and exhibits higher bioactivity than plant-based vitamin D2. Pioneer Calcium Magnesium contains vitamin D3 derived from pure lanolin.
- Boron: Research indicates that boron provides nutritive support for efficient metabolism and utilization of the bone nutrients vitamin D, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Trace Minerals & Bone Matrix Proteins:A unique advantage of microcrystalline hydroxyapatite is that it provides a broad range of trace minerals and bone proteins, in natural proportions as found in healthy bone. Pioneer adds trace minerals from seaweed to further enhance this formula’s nutritional profile. Studies suggest an important role for trace minerals in the maintenance of healthy bone structure.
Gluten-Free & Vegetarian
All Pioneer formulas are Verified Gluten-Free & Most Are Vegetarian
Laboratory Verified • Clinician-formulated
People with food intolerances may need extra support when it comes to vitamins and minerals. Intestinal malabsorption due to gluten sensitivity causes nutrient deficiencies that can be corrected safely with a gluten-free diet and verified gluten-free nutritional supplementation.
Pioneer is committed to helping people with gluten intolerance meet their increased nutritional needs. To do this, they require that all raw ingredients are gluten-free. In addition, Pioneer tests every batch of finished product using state of the art ELISA methodologies. Products must test below a detectable limit of 10 ppm. Their detectable limit standard is twice as strict as the proposed FDA standard of 20 ppm for gluten-free labeling. Each batch of Pioneer product must pass the below 10 ppm gluten test before it is released for sale.
As the leaders in finished product gluten testing, Pioneer is proud to support the celiac community with top quality, clinician-formulated, verified gluten-free nutritional supplements - products designed for maximum absorption and benefit as suggested by current, published scientific research.
A peer-reviewed scientific paper published by Pioneer explains why and how people with celiac disease absorb nutrients less efficiently than unaffected individuals.
Conclusion: High level nutrient supplementation can be extremely beneficial - and perhaps critical - for those with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
Why Choose Pioneer?
Formulation & Education
Formulas are derived and verified by practicing health professionals (MDs, NDs, DCs, dieticians, herbalists, etc.) with extensive real world clinical experience in preventive medicine.
Products are motivated first by therapeutic need, not marketing considerations.
Formulas are based on substantial collective professional knowledge of the nutrition research literature.
The entire line of products is formulated as an integrated, mutually supportive nutritional system.
Formulas are of high ethical standard -- no-nonsense professional formulas, the same ones they give their patients.
They use higher levels of superior quality ingredients in their formulas.
Honest nutrient amounts are based on what health professionals actually use, not "pixie dust" amounts.
True full disclosure includes ratios of all ingredients -- no games played with labels.
Read their labels! Compare with other brands for quantity and quality of ingredients.
Full commitment is given to patient/customer health, nutrition education and product education.
Free Health Education Library features a variety of publications -- brochures, fact sheets, etc.-- that are purely educational, not product-linked.
Thoroughly researched educational materials are written from a friendly and informative perspective by licensed holistic clinicians.
Clinician-formulated... since 1984
Pioneer Nutritional Formulas is nationally recognized for science-based nutritional supplements of impeccable integrity. Therapeutic excellence and uncompromising attention to detail guide the creation of all Pioneer products. Their professional quality supplements are formulated by a team of holistic healthcare practitioners in the tradition of founder Jim Lemkin, ND, CNS.
In matters of health, knowledge is power. The Pioneer brand is a noted leader in full-disclosure labeling and detailed product information. Their Pioneer Health Education Library serves to empower patients and customers with professionally written, peer-reviewed brochures, fact sheets and support literature. Together, these materials set a high standard for meaningful, informative, accurate health education within the supplement industry.
Pioneer has been a trusted brand sold to doctors, patients, and discerning consumers for more than twenty years. They are committed to social responsibility in all they do.
Who Pioneer Is Today
Their line includes broad-spectrum vitamin/mineral supplements, superior calcium/magnesium products, and many other specialized formulas targeting specific health concerns. For informed consumers, their reputation for quality without compromise and honest labeling practices has earned Pioneer a name synonymous with integrity.
Located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, they occupy a spacious, sun-lit, post and beam building and employ a caring, supportive staff. Their qualified team of technical and administrative assistants ensures the management and smooth running of the company. Growth has brought many changes to Pioneer, but it has not changed their deep commitment to health, a commitment that they warmly share with you.
Pioneer Nutritional Formulas, Inc. is a socially responsible company founded by practicing holistic clinicians. Their first commitment is to producing superior quality, cost-effective nutritional formulas. Since 1984, they have led the industry in providing impeccably honest, full-disclosure literature and packaging. They are driven first by clinical effectiveness, not marketing margins. They choose to put only superior quality nutrients into each bottle.
Pioneer believes that wellness education is a cornerstone of achieving and maintaining vibrant health. Their Health Education Library, published for the benefit of retailers and consumers includes educational materials which are free of hype, claims and product-linked information. As part of their very real commitment to health education, they provide this literature at no charge.