Global Health Trax (GHT) - Noni Ultimate - 1 quart (32 oz. / 946 ml)
Global Health Trax Ultimate Noni is the best tasting noni juice. Global Health Trax Noni Ultimate is a a blend of exotic powerful fruits.
Noni is botanically known as Morinda Citrifolia, also may be referred to as Indian Mulberry, Nono, Mengkudu or Ach depending on the region of the world. Noni is one of the most widely used fruits in Hawaii, second only to Aloe Vera according to a 1999 survey conducted by the Department of Anthropology, University of Hawaii.
Benefits may include:
- Enhancing cellular health
- Strengthening of Immune system
- Increased energy
- Aiding in maintaining ideal weight
What's in Noni?
Noni juice in its pure form is bitter and has a strong pungent smell. While some companies have you believe the taste has to be bad for it to be good for you, we take a different approach. We have developed a unique blend of all natural flavors and fruit concentrates to create a nutritional supplement that tastes great and still delivers all of the noni nutrition you need, making this the ultimate in noni juices.
- Potassium: An important element used by the body to promote a healthy nervous system and help maintain healthy heart rhythm. It also may help regulate the transmission of nutrients through the cell membranes, among other things.
- Vitamin C: A highly effective antioxidant that is vital to the maintenance of many body processes. An "essential" nutrient for humans, as the body can't make its own. Also known as "ascorbic acid", it is present in many fruits and vegetables.
- Beta-Sitosterol: A common component of plant foods, especially plant oils, seeds and nuts, cereals and legumes. Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin A: A fat-soluble vitamin helps protect eyes, and keeps skin and mucous membranes moist. It acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals, and assists with new cell formation.
- Essential Fatty Acids: These help meet dietary needs for healthy (polyunsaturated) fats and oils. Research indicates that the levels of essential fatty acids and the balance between them may play a critical role in cell health, the development and functioning of the brain and nervous system, heart, blood vessels, and more.
- Flavonoids: Naturally-occurring, potent antioxidants are present in those foods or drinks that contain vitamins A, C, E, beta-carotene and flavonoids. Citrus fruits, nuts, raisins, broccoli, tea, wine, and apples are a few examples. Antioxidants are reputed to have "anti-aging" effects by protecting the cells against free radical damage.
What It Is
What It Does|
A fruit resembling a nubbly looking potato that grows on a small tree. Native to sourthern parts of Asia, it was introduced into India and the Hawaiian Islands. The mature noni fruit turns yellow and white when the fruit is ripe.
|The Noni fruit is believed to have many nutritional properties. It is a very rich source of enzymes and antioxidants.|
A small juicy berry that comes in red, purple, yellow and black varieties that grow on woody, thorny shrubs. Raspberries grow on every continent with the exception of the Antarctic and Australia
Raspberries are high in fiber and contain, Vitamin A, Folate, minerals and more antioxidants than tomatoes or broccoli. Raspberry juice contains Vitamin C. The seeds contain Vitamin E.
The Global Health Trax Story
Global Health Trax ("GHT") takes pride in being one of the most trusted names in the nutritional supplement field since 1997.
Very simply, they develop and acquire industry leading products that focus on assisting individuals towards improved health and wellness. This pathway began with their very first patent-protected product, Oxygen Elements, which to this day is in very high demand by our customers from around the world. Since that time, their product line has expanded to include a variety of nutritional products, including probiotics, enzymes, power antioxidant drinks and immunity support regimens.
GHT selects its product ingredients from global markets in order to generate the best end result, and utilizes established and reputable scientists to formulate cutting edge solutions to address the health challenges experienced by many today.
The company's corporate facilities in Vista, California, USA, also house a research & development department, as well as manufacturing operations that are GMP and FDA compliant. As a result, they are able to effectively apply quality control protocol to each product processed in the facility and ensure the best deliverable for their customers.
GHT's success in the future will rely upon the outstanding leadership and overall team that thye have assembled over the years, and the relationships that they develop and maintain with their customers, which represent the pulse of their organization and the key to fulfilling their published Mission Statement.
The Global Health Trax Mission and Commitment to You
To deliver the best nutritional products, with progressive formulations, for optimal wellness, longevity and an improved quality of life for people throughout the world.
Leadership You Can Trust
At GHT they have surrounded themselves with a high-powered team of experienced and dedicated executives who deliver distributor support second-to-none. Their GHT team embodies diverse business-building skills and acumen, a background of proven success, and obvious drive and determination.