Global Health Trax (GHT) - Active Systemic Enzymes - 60 Capsules
Global Health Trax Active Systemic Enzymes help support natural healing process and healthy immune response. If you need an anti-inflammatory, ASE may well be the powerful all-natural option. Heralded for its ability to act quickly, ASE is not only recommended as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, but also for its potential to help reduce cholesterol, support heart health, and boost the immune response. ASE is a unique combination of enzymes which work synergistically together.
- 7 key enzymes for anti-inflammatory, digestive health and cardiovascular support
- Contains NattoSEB and Peptizyme SP EN, Rutin and Amla
- May help reduce inflammation and provide pain relief
- Aids healing process and may reduce scar tissue
- Cardiovascular support
Active Systemic Enzyme Ingredients
- Peptizyme: Also known as Serratia peptidase, this purified enzyme works in the body as an anti-inflammatory for the sinus areas, swelling after surgery and offers support to external wounds.
- Bromelain: A mixture of protein-digesting enzymes found in pineapples (Ananas comosus), contains active substances that aid digestion and may help reduce inflammation. Bromelain is particularly effective for the relief of inflammation associated with infection and physical injuries.
- Papain: May help support ulcers, the breakdown of membranes in diphtheria, the reduction of swelling and assist fever and adhesions after surgery.
- Amla: Useful for stomach problems, as an antipyretic hair tonic and nerve-brain tonic. It is also useful in anemia, hyperacidity and in gynecological problems.
- Rutin: A flavanoid which supports health by strengthening capillaries and other connective tissue, and some function as an anti-inflammatory.
- NattoSeb: A powerful anti-oxidant assistant, blood pressure regulator for healthy bodies and useful for overall normal healthy cardiovascular support.
The Global Health Trax Story
Global Health Trax ("GHT") takes pride in being one of the most trusted names in the nutritional supplement field since 1997.
Very simply, they develop and acquire industry leading products that focus on assisting individuals towards improved health and wellness. This pathway began with their very first patent-protected product, Oxygen Elements, which to this day is in very high demand by our customers from around the world. Since that time, their product line has expanded to include a variety of nutritional products, including probiotics, enzymes, power antioxidant drinks and immunity support regimens.
GHT selects its product ingredients from global markets in order to generate the best end result, and utilizes established and reputable scientists to formulate cutting edge solutions to address the health challenges experienced by many today.
The company's corporate facilities in Vista, California, USA, also house a research & development department, as well as manufacturing operations that are GMP and FDA compliant. As a result, they are able to effectively apply quality control protocol to each product processed in the facility and ensure the best deliverable for their customers.
GHT's success in the future will rely upon the outstanding leadership and overall team that thye have assembled over the years, and the relationships that they develop and maintain with their customers, which represent the pulse of their organization and the key to fulfilling their published Mission Statement.
The Global Health Trax Mission and Commitment to You
To deliver the best nutritional products, with progressive formulations, for optimal wellness, longevity and an improved quality of life for people throughout the world.
Leadership You Can Trust
At GHT they have surrounded themselves with a high-powered team of experienced and dedicated executives who deliver distributor support second-to-none. Their GHT team embodies diverse business-building skills and acumen, a background of proven success, and obvious drive and determination.