MHP - Probolic-SR Chocolate - 2 lbs. (908 g)
MHP Probolic-SR's patented 12-hour Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology and superior Critical Five Amino Acid Score (CFAAS) are major breakthroughs in protein supplementation. These two exclusive breakthroughs have set new standards in the bio-efficiency and anabolic effects of protein by giving you something no other protein can: a continual 12-hour supply of the most critical amino acids including high levels of Glutamine, Arginine and BCAAs to stimulate muscle growth, improve recovery and prevent catabolic muscle wasting.
- New Protein Technology Increases Anabolic / Anti-Catabolic Effects For Extreme Muscle Building!
- Sustained Release Technology Feeds Muscles for 12 Hours
- The Most Anabolic/Anti-Catabolic Protein Available
- Good Anytime - Morning, Pre and Post Workout, Nighttime
- Loaded with Glutamine and Branch Chain Amino Acids
Aminod acids are the building blocks for muscle tissue. In order to achieve maximum muscle growth, you must have an adequate supply of amino acids to feed your muscles. Certain amino acids are more important than others for stimulating and supporting muscle growth. These amino acids aer called the Critical Five amino acids, which include glutamine, arginine and BCAA's (leucine, isoleucine and valine). Probolic-SR's engineered protein matrix of whey concentrate, soy isolate and casein is precisely formulated to supply the absolute highest levels of these Critical Five amino acids. Aside from providing the highest Critical Five Amino Acid Score, this protein matrix also provides a fast, medium and slow "release profile," which improves bio-availability and nitrogen retention.
The exclusive patented Sustained Release Micro-Feed technology further enhances the "release profile" and provides a continual supply of Critical Five amino acids for up to 12 hours! This controlled sustained release of amino acids to your muscles increases bio-availability and nitrogen retention and creates the ideal anabolic/anti-catabolic state for maximum muscle growth and prevents muscle breakdown. Probolic-SR's Micro-Feed technology makes it the most bio-efficient protein available.
CREATING THE NEW GOLD STANDARD IN MUSCLE BUILDING PROTEIN
When MHP launched Probolic-SR, it revolutionized the industry and became the new gold standard in protein supplementation. PROBOLIC-SR's bio-engineered protein was designed to exhibit the highest bio-availability, amino acid levels and nitrogen retention for maximum anabolic effects to trigger extreme muscle growth unlike any other protein. Probolic-SR contains a precisely balanced bio-engineered matrix of high quality muscle building amino acids from the finest quality whey, soy and casein proteins, with extra amounts of the vital muscle building critical anabolic amino acids.
Additionally, Probolic-SR takes a quantum leap beyond other proteins by employing a revolutionary 4 stage, 12 hour sustained release Micro-Feed Technology. This patented advanced technology provides your muscles with the most bio-efficient steady delivery of protein to trigger muscle growth and support recovery all day and all night. MHP's unique Micro-Feed Technology is perhaps the biggest development ever in protein supplementation. This patented technology is so sophisticated and advanced that other supplement companies have given up on trying to duplicate it, and are actually offering MHP large sums of money to relinquish this secret technology. But MHP isn't interested in sharing our proprietary technology and we plan to keep it exclusive to Probolic-SR.
All told, Probolic-SR's technological advancements make it an extraordinarily effective and powerful muscle-building agent. Probolic-SR's anabolic and anti-catabolic properties go far beyond any other protein in existence. The following reviews key insights into Probolic-SR's innovative protein technology breakthroughs and the top scientific reasons why Probolic-SR is the new gold standard.
Overcoming Protein's Limitations to Enhance Muscle Growth!
Protein's limitations on achieving and maintaining the anabolic environment needed to augment large increases in muscle mass has remained a mystery to the scientific community. If a positive nitrogen balance (from protein) is the needed anabolic stimulus for muscle growth and if anabolic agents like steroids and HGH exert tremendous gains in muscle mass just by increasing nitrogen retention, then why doesn't consuming large amounts of high quality proteins like whey, casein, soy and egg produce the expected gains in muscle mass? MHP's Senior Research Staff was determined to find out why these scientific principles of protein as a highly anabolic nitrogen source did not hold true once consumed.
During their massive research effort, MHP researchers analyzed every known natural source of protein for their Amino Acid Composition (AAC), Biological Value (BV), Protein Digestibility Correct Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS), Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) and Rate of Absorption (RA)-the rate in which the protein releases amino acids. They also analyzed the amino acid composition of human muscle tissue and the effects of resistance training on nitrogen depletion and muscle tissue remodeling. Their research findings led them to the realization that:
Patented Micro-Feed Technology: The 12-Hour Muscle Feeder!
- No single protein source in nature is capable of maintaining a positive nitrogen balance for exerting the desired anabolic effect for maximum muscle growth.
- No single protein source provides the adequate levels of key Critical Five Amino Acids (Glutamine, Arginine, Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine).
- Whey protein works best when combined with other proteins. While whey's fast release rate is good for quick, post-workout replenishment, it's not ideal for maintaining the maximum anabolic/anti-catabolic muscle building state. Whey combined with slower releasing proteins such as soy and casein is ideal for creating better anabolic/anti-catabolic effects.
- Specially manufactured soy isolates such as Supro soy have many unique anabolic properties with great bio-availability (a perfect score of 100) and high levels of key amino acids such as glutamine, arginine and BCAAs. Also, noted is that contrary to false accusations, soy does not increase estrogen. In fact, a recent double-blind clinical study compared the use of 4 different proteins: soy protein isolate, soy protein concentrate, whey blend (50/50 mixture of whey concentrate and whey protein isolate) and a soy/whey blend (50/50 mixture soy protein isolate and whey protein concentrate). The study concluded the effects of soy on the testosterone to estrogen (T:E) ratio were similar to whey!
- Casein's slower release rate has better anabolic/anti-catabolic effects than whey to support muscle growth and recovery and is another protein that when combined with whey has even greater muscle building effects
The patented Micro-Feed Technology is the biggest breakthrough ever in protein supplementation. This pharmaceutical delivery system is designed to provide a continual supply of amino acids for up to 12 hours! The Micro-Feed Technology works like an IV drip continually supplying a "metered dose" of high concentrations of Critical Five Amino Acids so that you always stay in an extremely anabolic muscle building state and never slip into a catabolic state. This technology achieves nitrogen-balancing modulation and also increases bio-availability making full 100% utilization of every gram of protein "NO WASTED PROTEIN-NO WASTED MUSCLE!"
To fully appreciate just how important this Micro-Feed Technology breakthrough is, let us fill you in on some of MHP's findings regarding protein's true Biological Value, utilization and ability to maintain a positive nitrogen
balance. The protein industry and scientists have been using Biological Value (BV) as a measure of protein quality. Many proteins such as whey and whole egg are given a perfect score of 100, which suggests that every gram ingested is utilized. NOT SO-our findings found that these values are based on low dose consumption (only 9-18 grams of protein). When larger doses are taken, such as 40-60 grams, the amount commonly consumed by bodybuilders, not all of the protein is utilized. Some of it is converted to the waste products urea and ammonia, and can even be converted to body fat. This helps explain why large dose protein consumption doesn't produce the desired anabolic effects you might expect. The research also found that the varying release rates of proteins influence their Biological Value, utilization and ability to supply nitrogen. While the whey industry has done a good job trying to lead you to believe faster is better in terms of release rates, new studies show that slower releasing proteins provide greater anabolic and anti-catabolic effects. Therefore, the ideal protein would provide fast, medium and slow release rates. It is important to realize that when it comes to building muscle, anti-catabolic properties are just as important as anabolic properties. In fact, most doctors and scientists credit the anti-catabolic effects of anabolic steroids to be more responsible for the gains in muscle than their anabolic effects.