EuroPharma - Terry Naturally OsteoStrong - 120 Tablets
EuroPharma Terry Naturally OsteoStrong maintains strong, healthy bones. Bone is exceptional living tissue and requires much more than just calcium. Bone requires a variety of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace minerals. OsteoStrong is a unique proprietary formula that contains the necessary nutritional components to maintain strong, healthy bones. Calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K and boron help maintain bone structure. With OsteoStrong, you will be protecting your bones for life.
OsteoStrong - How It Works
Bone is living tissue, requiring intake of many different nutrients. OsteoStrong contains a blend of key nutrients specifically selected for their ability to promote optimal bone development. OsteoStrong features high levels of vitamin D, one of the most important nutrients for bone health.
- Vitamin D3 - Vitamin D promotes proper calcium absorption in the intestines, and aids in bone growth and healthy bone development.
- Vitamin K - Vitamin K aids in the formation of proteins (osteocalcin, matrix Gla protein, and protein S) which promote bone mineralization and bone development.
- Calcium - About 99% of calcium in the body is found in bones and teeth, where it provides structure and rigidity.
- Magnesium - The process of bone mineralization refers to the process by which the body uses minerals to build bones. Magnesium is an important part of mineralization, along with calcium and phosphorus.
- Zinc - Zinc's role in bone formation is not well understood. However, research has increasingly connected zinc intake with bone health.
- Copper - Copper (along with zinc) is an essential cofactor for enzymes involved in the synthesis of bone matrix constituents.
- Manganese - Manganese is an essential nutrient for bone formation.
- Boron - Boron is important for bone health through its effects on calcium metabolism.
- Vitamin K-2 - Vitamin K-2 helps support bone mineralization and supports the healthy deposit of calcium in bones.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes (Bacillus coagulans) - Lactobacillus sporogenes yields lactic acid. A more acidic environment in the intestines promotes greater mineral absorption, particularly of calcium.
- Silicon - Silicon is involved in bone formation through the synthesis and/or stabilization of collagen, which aids in resilience of bone and connective tissue.
EuroPharma OsteoStrong Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I just take calcium?
Because even though calcium is the major mineral in bones and teeth, just using calcium alone isn't enough to support their health. Calcium works best with other minerals that help it absorb and build bone structure, especially magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin D.
Is all calcium the same?
No. With calcium, as with most nutrients, the most important factor is quality, not quantity. OsteoStrong combines calcium citrate and malate, two very absorbable forms of the mineral. The citrate form is up to 40% absorbable, while by contrast, the commonly used carbonate form is only about 10% absorbable. Additionally, just taking more calcium isn't necessary. The body uses calcium the most efficiently in smaller amounts divided through the day rather than one "megadose" of calcium taken all at the same time.
Do I really need to worry about healthy bones? I'm still young.
When it comes to supporting healthy bones, you really can't start too early. By the age of 20, the average person has acquired 98% of their skeletal mass. But lifestyle choices, including diet and exercise, can affect the health of bones.
Research has shown that the earlier bone density is preserved and bone health supported, the more successfully individuals will enter into their later years without serious concerns about bone density and strength.
Bones are rigid, living tissue that support and protect the organs of the human body. Adult humans have 206 bones. The femur, or thighbone, is the largest. The smallest is the stirrup bone in the middle ear, at about 1/10 of an inch long. Bones are made of protein, minerals (calcium, potassium, manganese, magnesium, silica, iron, zinc, boron, and more) and vitamins. By the age of 20, the average person has acquired 98% of their skeletal mass. However, weight bearing exercises, proper nutrition, and the use of the appropriate dietary supplements can help keep bones healthy at any time of life.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!