XAT-7 Anabolic Fat Burner with Ursolic Acid by Top Secret Nutrition
Top Secret Nutrition - XAT-7 Anabolic Fat Burner with Ursolic Acid - 80 Capsules
Top Secret Nutrition XAT 7 Anabolic Fat Burner with Anabolic Ursolic Acid is a new breed of fat burning supplement that encompasses seven scientifically based metabolic strategies to burn fat at its core, while creating an anabolic environment to protect muscle. Top Secret Nutrition has pushed fat loss supplementation to an entirely new level with XAT-7, assembling a totally unique combination of clinically studied ingredients to burn fat, spare muscle, and keep you feeling great during the entire process.
You already know the 'secret' to losing weight: consume fewer calories than you burn. But don't become a smaller version of your current self! Transform your body into the future you with XAT-7. The unique combination of ingredients in XAT-7 approaches these simple but extremely complex goals by strategically targeting seven different factors that contribute to accelerating fat loss and protecting precious muscle.
XAT-7 Targets These Seven Strategic Fat Burning Areas:
- Reduced Appetite
- Inhibited Digestive Enzymes
- Inhibited Fatty Acid Synthase
- Increased Lipolysis
- Increased Fat Oxidation
- Increased Metabolism
- Protected Lean Muscle Mass
Three Goals To A Leaner You:
I. Goal: Decrease Calories Available To Store As Fat - XAT-7 Accomplishes This Goal In The Following 3 Ways:
- Reducing Calories Ingested
Top Secret Nutrition is referring to supporting a healthy appetite level, not eliminating it. Healthy and maintainable weight loss requires you to eat frequently to keep your metabolism running high.
- Helping Inhibit Digestive Enzymes
Another way to contribute to weight loss is to reduce the amount of calories absorbed by promoting digestive enzyme inhibition. The theory is that those undigested calories may not be absorbed.
- Helping Inhibit Fatty Acid Synthase
FAS is an enzyme that catalyzes the creation of free fatty acids. These fatty acids are used to create and store fat. The theory is that if you inhibit FAS, you may ultimately store less fat.
II. Goal: Increase Calories Burned - Helps To Burn More Calories In The Following 3 Ways:
- Increasing Lipolysis
In order for fat from fat cells to be burned it must be released into the bloodstream through a process called lipolysis. The more fat your body releases into your bloodstream, the more fat that is available to be burned. Top Secret Nutrition has incorporated several strategies in XAT-7 to unlock those mechanisms and release the fat so that your body can burn it.
- Increasing Fat Oxidation
Lipolysis converts stored fat to fatty acids that travel through the bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream, fatty acids become an available source of energy. The freed fatty acids are then transported into the mitochondria where they are used as energy in a process called fat oxidation. Top Secret Nutrition has incorporated several strategies in XAT-7 to boost fat oxidation and burn more fat.
Fat Oxidation and Glucose Management - Glucose management is a critical component of the weight loss process. When blood levels of glucose are too high your body believes it has enough sugar to burn for energy and decreases the process of burning fat (fat oxidation). As a result, the body stops releasing fat and continues to store more fat into the fat cells. Basically, too much glucose causes the fat cell to close the outgoing cellular 'windows' but still allow more fat to come in, which actually increases the rate at which your body stores fat. Top Secret Nutrition's goal with XAT-7 is to support healthy glucose levels already within normal limits, in an effort to stimulate fat release and fat oxidation.
- Boosting Metabolism
Increasing overall metabolism will support burning more fat over an extended period of time. This is a complex process that XAT-7 accomplishes by supporting and promoting the bio-mechanisms that control thermogenesis, mitochondrial biogenesis, and overall metabolism.
III. Goal: Protect Lean Muscle
- Sparlin Lean Muscle
XAT-7 helps to stimulate fat burning while protecting lean muscle by promoting an environment that helps reduce muscle catabolism (wasting away the muscle) and supports muscle anabolism (enlarging the thickness and strength of muscle fibers). This is a novel approach to fat burning that offers significant benefits.
|Goal: Decrease Calories
Available To Be Stored As Fat
|Calories Converted to fat
|Goal: Protect Lean Muscle |
|Muscle Protection and Growth|
The Challenge: Maximize Weight Loss By Burning Two Types of Fat Cells
In order to get seriously lean and ripped, you need to burn both visceral and subcutaneous fat. It is important to understand the idiosyncrasies of each type of fat cell so you can select a supplement with the arsenal of weapons to attack both types of cells.
Visceral fat, also known as organ fat, is located inside the peritoneal cavity between your internal organs and the exterior of your torso. Another common name for this type of fat is "inside belly fat."
Subcutaneous fat is found beneath the epidermis (outer most layer of skin) and is the protective wrap over the body's surface. While a certain amount of subcutaneous fat is required to protect your muscles and keep your body warm, an excessive amount of this type of fat will prevent you from achieving the lean look you desire. No matter how strong or large your muscles are, if you have excess subcutaneous fat, you'll never get the kind of muscle definition you need to show the results of all your hard resistance training work.
Visceral & Subcutaneous Fats Have Different Fat-Storing & Fat-Releasing Triggers
- Visceral fat cells, compared with subcutaneous abdominal or femoral fat cells, are more sensitive to catecholamine-induced lipolysis and less sensitive to a 2-adrenergic recepto-dependent inhibition of lipolysis.
- Visceral fat contains a greater number of large fat cells in contrast to subcutaneous fat, which contains the small fat cells. Small fat cells are more insulin-sensitive and have a high affinity for absorbing free fatty acids and triglycerides. This prevents them from depositing in non-fatty tissue.
- On a percentage basis, visceral fat tissue is more sensitive to weight reduction than subcutaneous fat.
What this information means is that for a fat burner to be truly effective, it needs to be multifaceted. It has to address fat creation, fat release, fat burning, and the two different types of fat cells. XAT-7 is the multifaceted fat burner, it is all encompassing "taking no prisoners" in an effort to annihilate fat.
THE XAT-7 TEAM:
A pentacyclic triterpenic acid with many body-reshaping attributes, ursolic acid is a very exciting ingredient that has the potential to make a serious impact on the weight management and sports nutrition industry. Preliminary studies suggest some astonishing results. Top Secret Nutrition have included ursolic acid in XAT-7 to:
- Protect muscle - Results from a study performed by scientists at the University of Iowa and published in Cell Metabolism suggested that ursolic acid helps reduce muscle catabolism and stimulate muscle growth. It did this by enhancing skeletal muscle insulin signaling and inhibiting catabolic-associated skeletal muscle mRNA expression.
- Increase fat loss - In an animal study on the effect of ursolic acid on abdominal fat and weight loss suggested that ursolic acid helped prevent abdominal fat accumulation. It was also suggested that this was caused by the stimulation of lipolysis and the inhibition of digestive enzyme lipase.
A species of Hemerocallis from the lily family, this plant is native to Asia. Hemerocallis fulva has some very unique and promising attributes as they relate to weight management and supporting healthy body composition. This very novel ingredient has been included in XAT-7 to:
- Promote lipolysis - In an animal study researchers surmised that extracts of Hemerocallis fulva flowers, when combined with caffeine, helped stimulate fat cells to release fat into the bloodstream. Research suggests that central nervous system stimulants such as caffeine have strong lipolytic properties. However, many individuals have what is called lipolytic catecholamine resistance, which means that their fat cells do not readily release fat when stimulated to do so. This research suggests that Hemerocallis fulva, when combined with caffeine, could improve the lipolytic (fat releasing) responsiveness in low-responding adipocytes (fat cells), indicating that the lipolysis-promoting activity of this combination may be beneficial for improving body fat metabolism.
Also a member of the lily family, this plant is commonly called sacred lotus. It has been traditionally used for various purposes in Chinese herbal ism and recently to promote healthy body composition. An Exciting research study suggests that human pre-adipocytes in a lotus leaf extract solution promoted lipolysis activity and also helped decrease adipogenesis, which is the creation of new fat cells. In another study performed by the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Japan it was suggested that Nelumbo nucifera:
- Helped decrease the activities of the digestive enzymes amylase and lipase
- Supported fat metabolism
- Boosted metabolism
- Promoted lipolysis
A proprietary water soluble extract of Cinnamomum burmannii, Cinnulin PF is the only extract standardized for doubly linked Type-A Polymers, specifically tetramers and trimers. These have been suggested in clinical research to have a host of health benefits, particularly those related to glucose management and fat loss. In a recent study, 83% of those given the active Type-A Polymers experienced a significant improvement in glucose management. Moreover, some subjects additionally promoted healthy body composition.
A compound found in extra virgin olive oil is considered one of the most powerful polyphenolic compounds responsible for the health-supporting benefits of the Mediterranean diet. Hydroxytyrosol is an extremely strong anti-oxidant having an ORAC value much higher than green tea and CoQ10. In an animal study it was suggested that this ingredient stimulated mitochondrial biogenesis. This is very exciting, think of the mitochondria as the power plant of the cell creating energy, mitochondrial biogenesis is the creation of more "power plants" leading to increased metabolism and supporting fat oxidation.
Capsaicin and other similar compounds are metabolites produced by chili peppers. Capsaicin (8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is the pungent component of red pepper. It has been reported to support thermogenesis by accelerating the secretion of catecholamines. In a double-blind, random, placebo-controlled trial, it was found that some people who took capsaicinoids safely promoted the loss of fat and increased fat oxidation. A study conducted by the Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, Division of Kinesiology, Laval University, Ste-Foy, Quebec, Canada suggests that combining caffeine and capsaicin supported the appetite-reducing effect of capsaicin.
Human studies suggest that capsaicin:
- Supports a healthy appetite level
- Promotes thermogenesis
- Supports Lipolysis
- Promotes fat oxidation metabolism
- Helps boost fat loss
RAUVOLFIA CANESCENS L.
An alkaloid found naturally in Indian Snakeroot. Rauvolfia canescens L acts predominantly as an alpha-2-adrenergic receptor antagonist. The alpha-2-adrenergic receptor inhibits lipolysis, thus antagonizing it helps stimulate lipolysis. The is primarily key for subcutaneous fat. Research suggests that this alkaloid may have stimulant, thermogenic, and lipolytic properties.
RESVERATROL (POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM)
Is a super antioxidant found in red grapes and wine. Hundreds of studies suggest that it may support cardiovascular health and may have other health supporting benefits. However, their interest in resveratrol for XAT-7 is its ability to promote weight loss. In vitro and animal studies suggest that resveratrol may have a positive effect on:
- Visceral fat reduction
- Fat Oxidation
An extract from the brown seaweed known as kombu, this ingredient is rich in organic iodine and fucoidans, which are health-promoting polysaccharides. Laminaria japonica has been included in XAT-7 to:
- Provide thyroid support and promote healthy metabolism. Three iodine molecules combine to make T3 (triiodothyronine), and four for T4 (thyroxine)—the two key hormones produced by the thyroid gland. Iodine is essential to the production of these two hormones created by the master gland of metabolism.
- Stimulate lipolysis - In a recent study, researchers surmised that fucoidan may help inhibit lipid accumulation in adipocyte cells by stimulating lipolysis. This suggests that fucoidan may be useful for weight loss supplementation.
GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT (GCA)
GCA is extracted from coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. There are two key compounds in unroasted coffee beans: caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid. The chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid in GCA have been clinically studied and suggested to have several beneficial effects on weight loss. One of the benefits of chlorogenic acid is that it has been clinically surmised to help reduce after-meal glucose surges. Additionally, studies suggest that GCA is an effective nutraceutical in reducing weight in adults for the following effects:
- Inhibits digestive enzymes
- May help decrease glucose absorption
- Inhibits fatty acid synthase
- Supports fat oxidation
- Promotes metabolism
- Provides antioxidant support
You are already familiar with caffeine, but do you really know how it affects weight loss? Caffeine is a naturally occurring compound called trimethylxanthine that acts as a central nervous system stimulant in humans. Top Secret Nutrition has included caffeine in XAT-7 based on research suggesting its ability to:
- Support metabolism
- Boost thermogenesis
- Promote lipolysis
- Support fat oxidation
This fat-soluble B vitamin helps boost mood and counteracts the fatigue that sometimes comes with dieting. Research suggests that thiamine disulfide more rapidly crosses the blood-brain barrier and helps promote healthy energy.
Top Secret Nutrition XAT-7 Frequently Asked Questions
Will XAT-7 make me jittery?
XAT-7 is a stimulant based product. Begin by taking one capsule to determine your tolerance and based on your tolerance and desired effect take two capsules per serving. If your desire is to be very stimulated take a maximum of three capsules at one time, not exceeding 6 in one day.
Can women take XAT-7?
Absolutely, XAT-7 is a powerful fat burning support with muscle protecting components which can be taken by women as well. The dosage for women is lower, just begin slowly and determine your tolerance for the desired effects.
Top Secret Nutrition's Mission
Top Secret Nutrition's mission is to create high quality innovative products for you to look, feel and be your best.
- Provide customers with the highest quality natural products, and scientifically validated information and education on physical and mental fitness and health.
- Extend best nutrition, exercise, and bodybuilding practices from athletes and enthusiasts to the general population of active adults.
- Help customers look, feel and live better and to perform at their highest potential in all areas of their lives, because fitness and health provides the foundation for a happy life.
- Leave everyone touched by Top Secret's organization - customers, employees, suppliers, retailers, media, and other individuals and groups-better off for having worked with them.
- Become the leader in natural nutritional supplements for athletes and for active adults of all ages, regardless of the sport or physical activity they pursue.
- Continue in philanthropic efforts to educate and empower parents and children in the fight against childhood obesity.
Top Secret Nutrition's Vision
Top Secret Nutrition believes in and is committed to quality in all they do. Furthermore, they will foster a mutually respectful teamwork relationship with consumers, athletes, researchers, and business partners. They will enhance the quality of life for everyone by providing the best information on training, nutrition and supplementation. Their ongoing, science-based education in nutrition, fitness and wellness is their reason for being. Top Secret Nutrition is dedicated to those who are dedicated to taking ownership of their fitness, health, and well being.
Take two capsules per serving twice a day. Once you have established tolerance level you can go up to 3 capsule per serving, not exceeding 6 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Drink 8-12 oz. of water with each serving.
Keep out of reach of children.
About Top Secret Nutrition
From scientifically sound products to consumer education, we are committed to giving professional athletes and active adults alike the tools they need to look and feel their best. Our team is committed to developing the most innovative products that not only work, but if applicable also taste great! As a leader in the nutrition industry, we continually improve upon our products and services by staying abreast of breaking developments in sports nutrition and food science.
We have an unbending commitment to quality and ethics. We only use the best and safest ingredients for our formulations and make every effort to ensure that our product claims are based on facts. We only use GMP Quality Assurance Certified manufacturers.
11341 Interchange Circle South