Noodle Kit by Thai Kitchen
Thai Kitchen Pad Thai Peanut Noodle Kit 5.5 oz. (155 g)
Thai Kitchen Noodle Kit Thai Peanut includes stir-fry rice noodles and Thai peanut seasoning - just add meat and vegetables to make 3 servings! Roasted peanuts and mild spices blended into a smooth sauce are one of the most delicious flavor combinations Thai food has to offer. Thai Kitchen has combined this wonderful peanut taste with other authentic spices and 100% rice noodles for a truly memorable, easy-to-make noodle dish. Thai Kitchen Noodle Kits combine Rice Noodles and Sauce, ready in 15 minutes for a delicious, restaurant-style Thai Noodle Dish. Enjoy as a flavorful side dish, or be creative and add fresh vegetables or meat for a quick and satisfying entree.
Thai Kitchen is more than Pad Thai and curry. They're as passionate about Thai food as you are. That's why they offer an extensive menu of Thai dishes and ingredient that are second to none in flavor, freshness, authenticity and variety.
The aromatic essences. The exotic flavors. The abundant texture. There's no culinary experience that compares to Thai cuisine. At Thai Kitchen, they have one simple goal - to bring the same Thai experience to your home. Their selection of authentic, easy-to-prepare Thai dishes and spices is sure to satisfy even the most discerning palates. Whether you're a do-it-yourself chef, or you're looking for a convenient pre-cooked meal, they easily make your kitchen a Thai Kitchen.
Thai Cuisine gets it unique flavors as a result of blending many exotic ingredients. Thai Kitchen wants to ensure that you get the most from your Thai food experience. Whether you are looking for gluten-free foods, or have a peanut allergy, Thai Kitchen products are clearly labeled with all dietary and allergy considerations.
At Thai Kitchen, their knowledge of Thai cooking and culture enables them to provide the truly authentic Thai dining experience in your home, anytime. They couldn't seriously call themselves Thai Kitchen, if they weren't committed to making nothing but the most authentic Thai food. There's no faking it - they're about providing the best Thai food experience available to anyone, any time, without compromising quality for convenience. That's why Thai Kitchen uses only fresh, natural ingredients selected at harvest for their quality and flavor. With Thai Kitchen, you can say goodbye to Thai food delivery and pricey restaurant meals.
You Will Need:
- 1 Pouch Stir Fry Rice Noodles (included)
- 1 Pouch Thai Peanut Seasoning (included)
- 1/4 Cups Water
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 4 oz. Cubed Chicken Breasts or peeled and deveined Shrimp
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Bean Sprouts
- Crushed Peanuts, Lime Wedges, Fresh Red Chilies and Cilantro (optional)
- Mix seasoning and 1/4 cup water in small bowl. Set aside.
- Bring 4 cups water to boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add rice noodles; let stand 6 to 8 minutes or until noodles are soft but firm. Drain. Rinse with cold water.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Add softened rice noodles and sauce mixture; stir fry 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender and suace is absorbed into the noodles. (If noodles are still too firm, add 1 teaspoon of water and continue to stirfry until tender).
- Stir in bean sprouts. Sprinkle with additional peanuts and garnish with lime wedges, chilies and cilantro, if desired. Makes about 3 (1-cup) servings.
Contains Peanut, Soy.
|Thai Kitchen Noodle Kit Thai Peanut 5.5. oz. (155 g)|
|Serving Size: 1/3 Package (52 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
||Amount Per Serving
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients: Noodles: Rice, Water.
Sauce: Peanut, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast Extract, Green Onion, Maltodextrin, Spice (Including Red Pepper & Paprika), Citric Acid, Sea Salt and Silicon Dioxide (as Anti-Caking Agents).
About Thai Kitchen
At Thai Kitchen, our knowledge of Thai cooking and culture enables us to provide the truly authentic Thai dining experience in your home, anytime. And since we’re so easy to find at www.ThaiKitchen.com and on your grocers’ shelves, you’ll never need to search for Thai food online.
PO Box 13242
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.