Relaxium Sleep - 60 Capsules
Relaxium Sleep helps support healthy sleep. With Relaxium Sleep you will fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Feel refreshed in the morning after using Relaxium Sleep. Relaxium Sleep contains only safe, natural ingredients. Relaxium Sleep was developed by a Clinical Neurologist. Relaxium Sleep is Non-Habit-Forming. There are no known side effects to Relaxium Sleep.
Relaxium inhibits the physical and emotional signs of every day stress. Developed by a Clinical Neurologist, this unique mood-supporting formulation features clinically-studied Sensoril 125mg. Research data has confirmed Sensoril’s ability to regulate cortisol levels, and to reduce stress and fatigue. Enhanced with the serotonin precursor 5HTP 75mg to lift mood , Relaxium contains a potent blend of key nutrients that work synergistically to support brain function.
Relaxium was developed by Dr. Eric Ciliberti, who is a board certified physician specializing in Neurology and co-founder of the American Behavioral Research Institute; committed to developing alternative cognitive therapies
Inspired by Nature. Supported by Science.
The Relaxium brand symbolizes our dedication to developing advanced natural health solutions enhanced by scientific and clinical support. We set high efficacy standards and source only ingredients that nutritional research indicates may improve health and the quality of life.
- Vitamin C: High in antioxidants, vitamin C plays a vital role in regulating the stress hormone, Cortisol.
- Vitamin D: This “sunshine vitamin” is linked to brighter mood and wellbeing. Research indicates low levels of vitamin D may contribute to feelings of anxiety.
- Vitamin B6: Studies indicate higher doses of vitamin B6 may have a positive effect on mood conditions including anxiety, depression and despair.
- Vitamin B12: Must be replenished every day as the body cannot produce vitamin B12 on its own. A deficiency is associated with fatigue, irritability, stress and anxiety.
- Pantothenic acid: Maintain function of the adrenal glands for healthy production of stress hormones.
- Magnesium: Recognized for its relaxing effect, this essential mineral helps regulate lactic acid levels, which may increase anxiety and irritability if levels remain excessive.
- Proprietary Blend:
- Sensoril A proprietary extract derived from ashwangandha, a plant root and leaf highly used in Ayurvedic medicine. Clinical studies report Sensoril significant improvements in the reduction of cortisol, a stress hormone, and in well being reported by participants.
- Passion flower: Researchers believe flavonoids in this botanical help regulate neurotransmitters that reduce anxiety.
- An important amino acid that helps stabilize and protect the brains’ cell membranes.
- 5HTP: The precursor to serotonin, 5HTP boosts serotonin levels to help improve sleep quality and minimize anxiety.
- Choline: A large study indicates an inverse relationship between choline and anxiety, suggesting a reduction in anxiety.
- Inositol: A natural isomer of glucose, inositol shows promise in the ability to improve mental clarity, alertness, focus and mood.
- Ginkgo: Ginkgo extract is recognized as a natural remedy for many symptoms of anxiety including fatigue, headaches and poor concentration.
- L-Carnitine tartrate: An important amino acid used to help fight mental and physical fatigue as well as stress.
- Quercetin: A phytochemical and powerful antioxidant that helps quell symptoms of anxiety including fatigue and depressed mood.
- Coenzyme Q10: This amino acid is vital in the production of cellular energy. Its antioxidation qualities provide brain cells with excellent protection for balanced mood and focus.
- Phosphatidylserine: Plant derivative effectively used for the betterment of stress and anxiety, and to inhibit panic attacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is serotonin?
Known as the “feel good hormone,” serotonin is a vital brain chemical responsible for regulating sleep patterns and mood, amongst other health benefits. When serotonin levels are out of balance or too low, mood and mental well-being may also become unbalanced. Some factors that may contribute to a reduction in serotonin production include lack of sunlight, poor diet and insufficient exercise as well as elevated stress, prescription drugs, alcohol and caffeine.
How does Relaxium work?
Relaxium works by boosting serotonin levels through a proprietarymood-balancing blend. Exclusive to Relaxium, this specialized blend includes an ingredient that has demonstrated the abilityto minimize stress-related symptoms in clinical studies.
What symptoms does Relaxium help manage?
Relaxium helps ease anxiety-related symptoms such as panic attacks, racing heart, sleeplessness, restlessness, headaches, difficulty concentrating, excessive sweating and fatigue. The formula promotes good mood and a feeling of mental well-being.
How quickly will I feel results?
Many users experience a naturally uplifted mood within days of beginning their Relaxium routine. Depending on your height, weight and gender, it may take longer for the ingredients to take effect. What is known is that Relaxium promotes balanced serotonin levels over time to counter symptoms of anxiety long-term.
How do I get the best results out of Relaxium?
As with any health regimen, consistency holds the key to lasting results. You may feel a renewed sense of optimism quickly. But maximum benefits are experienced when Relaxium is taken every day. With all natural ingredients that don’t produce a sleepy or jittery feeling, Relaxium is safe to take every day.
Can I take more than two capsules?
Start with the suggested dosage of two capsules daily with a meal. Take at approximately the same time every day. If after two weeks you feel little change, you may increase dosage to two capsules, twice a day with meals to give production of serotonin a boost.
Can I take one capsule in the morning and another in the evening instead of both together?
For some individuals, the full strength of the Relaxium formula may be too powerful if taken at its full dosage. If this is so with you, split to dosage to one capsule twice a day with meals.
Is it safe to take Relaxium while pregnant or nursing?
Please consult with your health care provider if you are pregnant or nursing.
I’m on medications. Should I take Relaxium?
While Relaxium is safe and all natural, you should speak with your health care provider if you are taking prescription medications.
Are there side effects?
There are no known side effects attributed to the ingredients in Relaxium and their quantities. You should review the label to ensure you don’t have allergies to any of the ingredients.