Nutramax Labs - Curaflex 2 Bonelets Joint Health Supplement 120 Chewables
Nutramax Labs Curaflex 2 Bonelets Joint Health Supplement is specially formulate tablet to help maintain healthy joint car tilage, which is important in keeping your dog active and mobile. Curaflex Two contains 2 ingredients used by veterinarians:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a natural compound found in the body that has been shown to stimulate the body's ability to maintain healthy joints
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of organic sulfur, a nutrient found in your pet's body which is used in the support of cartilage
How do I know if my dog needs Curaflex?
Your dog may benefit from taking a Curaflex supplement if your dog's favorte activities have been affected in the following ways:
- trouble going up or down stairs
- walking with a stiff gait
- refraining from normal activity
- having a hard time rising up after laying down
What is Curaflex?
Curaflex is a line of affordable joint health supplements for dogs. The products are specially formulated to help support and maintain your dog's joints and cartilage helping to keep your friend active.
Founded in 1992, a private, Christian-based, company located in Edgewood, Maryland with approximately 100,000 square feet, Nutramax Laboratories, Inc. researches, develops, and markets high quality products to support the active lifestyles of people and animals. The corporate entity has two business divisions: Consumer Products and Veterinary Science. Additionally, Nutramax Agriculture, Inc. markets high quality, environmentally safe biofertilizers for the turf industry. Nutramax Manufacturing, Inc. manufactures Nutramax Laboratories, Inc. products following production standards similar to the pharmaceutical industry. The company has become an industry leader in setting and adhering to high standards in manufacturing and quality control. Additionally, the company supports laboratory research and clinical studies on its products. Many of these studies have been published and/or presented in medical, veterinary and other health-related journals and publications.