Sinus Care Neti System with Xylitol by Xlear
Xlear Sinus Care Neti System with Xylitol
Xlear Sinus Care Neti System with Xylitol contains a specially designed neti pot for a natural cleansing of the nasal passages through the gravity-flow of Xlear Sinus Care Solution. This method is effective in gently washing away debris and contaminants that build up. The Xlear Sinus Care Solution improves the efficacy of this method while soothing and Moisturizing.
1 - Sinus Neti Pot (holds 8 fl oz) Shown
6 - Packets of Xlear Sinus Care Solution (NetiXlear)
1 - Free Xlear Sinus Spray Sample
The Xlear Sinus Care line is the Xlear Solution; it combines the traditional nasal and sinus cleansers of pure Celtic Sea Salt™ and sodium bicarbonate (as a natural buffer) with all-natural, pharmaceutical grade xylitol. Use along with Xlear Sinus Spray, and Xlear Sinus Care Solution with Xylitol for complete sinus care.
The Xlear Story
Then nose and sinuses are designed to act as filters and they form the first line of defense against airborne contaminants, pollen, dust and other irritants. Nasal and sinus cleansing have been used for millennia to keep these "filters" working as they should. The Xlear Sinus Care System with Xylitol combines the wisdom of the past with modern research on the amazing benefits of all-natural Xylitol-professionally developed to offer an easy-to-use system tailored to meet any need.
Whether you need Maximum, Moderate or Daily Care, the Xlear Sinus Care System has the right product for you. The Xlear Sinus Care System was first introduced in 2000 and has since become the most popular Xylitol-based sinus care product - recommended by physicians, ENT's and health care professionals worldwide.
Xylitol is a natural sweetener derived from plant fibers. Recent research has shown that Xylitol, beyond its sweetening abilities, has amazing health benefits - especially in cleansing the sinuses and upper respiratory passageways. Common saline solutions can sometimes cause additional irritation when used for nasal cleansing, but adding Xylitol has been shown to be more effective and longer-lasting-all while moisturizing and soothing irritated nasal passages and sinuses.
The Xlear Xylitol Solution
The Xlear Xylitol Solution combines the traditional nasal and sinus cleansers of pure Celtic Sea Salt and sodium bicarbonate (as a natural buffer) with all-natural, pharmaceutical grade xylitol
Why Xlear with Xylitol?
- To promote sinus health
- To cleanse, soothe and moisturize
- To safely remove airborne contaminants, pollen, dust and other irritants
- Patented formula with Xylitol
- Recommended by ENT's, allergists, pediatricians, and other health care professionals worldwide
Who Should Use Xlear?
- Safe for use by children and adults
- Safe for use during pregnancy or while nursing
- Anyone with seasonal sinus issues
- CPAP users - to clean and hydrate the nasal passages
- Those exposed to airborne contaminants
Xlear, Inc. is recognized as one of the leading manufacturers of xylitol products. Xlear, Inc. is committed to providing consumers with the health benefits of xylitol, a naturally occurring sweetener, by manufacturing all-natural, health-enhancing products. Xlear Nasal Spray is an award-winning, patented saline and xylitol solution; a complete line of dental health products under the Spry Dental Defense System brand; XyloSweet, raw xylitol crystals used as a sugar substitute in cooking, baking and general consumption; and SparX Candy, a growing line of healthy, xylitol based candies.
Xlear Inc. was founded in June of 2000 to launch the company's first commercially available product, Xlear Nasal Spray. Since that time, Xlear has grown to be recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing and distribution of high-quality, all natural xylitol products.
Dr. Alonzo H. Jones, D.O., a family physician in west Texas, now retired, was trying to find a solution for all the people coming to see him for upper respiratory issues. He studied the research pointing to the benefits of xylitol for improving oral health and its effects on bacteria. He noted that upper respiratory problems had been steadily increasing since the early 1970s, owing to environmental factors that include poorly conceived drug therapy and growing antibiotic resistance. He also understood that most upper sinus and respiratory problems were linked to chronic inadequate nasal hygiene. Studies show that 90% of moisture and bacteria enter through the nose. He set out to find a preventative treatment to address these growing problems. The solution was Xlear.
Clinical studies have shown that oral xylitol administered in syrup and chewing gum may help reduce the risk of tooth decay. The studies indicated many of the bacteria found in the nose and mouth ingested xylitol but could not metabolize it. This prevented the production of harmful by-products. Xylitol also helped to moisturize the nasal passages to relieve irritation and dryness.
Based on this research, Xlear product formulation began and clinical studies followed with the product introduction to the market in June of 2000. In his own words, Dr. Jones explains his feelings about this revolutionary, patented product: "When I first found out what using Xlear's nasal spray did for children, I was really excited. I wanted to share Xlear with everyone."
Since that time, the number of people using Xlear products, including Xlear Nasal Spray, to help lead healthier lives has skyrocketed. Scores of people evangelize the products based on their own experience and growing numbers of dentists, pediatricians, ear nose and throat specialists, and other health practitioners are recommending Xlear to their patients. Recognizing the dental benefits of xylitol, in May of 2003 Xlear launched the Spry Dental Defense System, a family of dental products containing oral xylitol for improved oral health.
Today, Xlear Inc. continues to innovate, create and distribute the highest quality products available, including SparX, a new candy line that actually may reduce the risk of tooth decay with regular use.
It's easy to use your Neti. Follow this step-by-step process:
- Thoroughly clean your Xlear Sinus Care Neti with soap and water or place into dishwasher on the top shelf. Be sure to rinse the neti pot completely with sterilized or purified water.
- Prepare the sinus wash solution by mixing 1/2 to 1 packet of the Xlear Sinus Care Solution powder into 8 ounces of body-temperature purified or sterilized water. Stir until all of the powder is fully dissolved.
- Fill the Sinus Care Neti with your prepared nasal wash.
- Lean over the sink so you are looking directly into basin. Your head will be tilted down about 45 degrees.
- Tilt your head so one nostril is above the other.
- Gently insert the spout of the neti pot into the upper nostril so that it forms a comfortable seal. Don't press the spout against the middle of your nose.
- As your breathe through your mouth, raise the handle of the neti pot so the solution enters the upper nostril. The solution will drain from the lower nostril. If you feel the solution running into your throat, simply tilt your head forward.
- Refill the neti pot, if necessary. Tilt your head the opposite way and repeat with other nostril.
- Gently blow your nose through both nostrils to clean them.
- Wash your Xlear Sinus Care Neti after use. It is dishwasher safe, or you can hand-wash it using warm water and dish soap. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap.
The nasal wash is not a substitute for a medical treatment. If your symptoms persist or you have a chronic sinus, ear, nose or throat condition, consult your doctor or health care provider.
Founded in, Xlear, Inc. is recognized as one of the leading manufacturers of xylitol products, and one of the largest importers of xylitol in the United States. Xlear, Inc. is committed to providing consumers with the health benefits of xylitol by manufacturing all-natural, health-enhancing products. Xlear, Inc. offers Xlear Nasal Wash, an award-winning, patented saline and xylitol solution; a complete line of dental health products under the Spry Dental Defense System brand; XyloSweet, raw xylitol crystals used as a sugar substitute in cooking, baking and general consumption; and Fine & Dandy Candy, a growing line of healthy, xylitol-based candies. Xlear, Inc. is a private company with headquarters in Orem, Utah.
PO Box 970911