Superior Trading Company Dragon Balm Red Large - 66 oz. (19 g)
Superior Trading Company Dragon Balm Red Large traditional formula from China contains various essential oils including cajeput and cinnamon oil. Superior Trading Company Dragon Balm Red Large is extra strength. Superior Trading Company Dragon Balm Red Large is great for sore muscles and pains.
About Superior Trading Company
Since 1959, Superior Trading Company is an importer and supplier of ginseng and herbal products from China,
Korea, and Hong Kong. The company is the US agent for such popular products as Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, Peking
Royal Jelly. Superior Trading Company has provided healthy products for over 40 years and hopes to continue this
After opening its store in 1959, Superior Trading Company soon made business partners with several popular
ginseng and herbal suppliers in Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan. Here is a chronology of a few of their popular
products as sole agents:
- 1961 – South Korean government’s Office of Monopoly named Superior Trading Company as exclusive sole agent in
North America and Europe for their Korean Red Ginseng roots and products (tea, extract, capsules, and powder) until
1975. Mr. Chung makes first visit to Marathon, Wisconsin and buys Cultivated American Ginseng roots directly from
Helen Zawisilan, Edward and Frank Volhard, some of several local ginseng growers.
- 1961 – Haw Par Brothers Co. (Eng An Tang) appoints Superior Trading Company exclusive agent for Tiger Balm
for North America until 1982. Superior also secures exclusive agencies for Gum Wall Herbal Tea (Yuen Kwong Wo), Po
Chai Pills, and Wong Lo Kat Herb Tea.
- 1964 – Nin Jiom (HK) Medicine Manufactory appoints Superior Trading Company exclusive importer and agent for
- 1979 – Along with its sister company, Overseas Factor, Superior became the U.S. distributor for several
popular Chinese health products: a) Peking Royal Jelly, b) Pine Brand Red Panax Ginseng Extractum (green box –
original), c) Renshenfengwangjiang (red box – Ginseng & Royal Jelly), d) Zheng Gu Shui Liniment. They also
became one of the first importers of Kirin, Shih Chu, and Chang Pai Mountain Imperial Wild Ginseng roots (market
price US $110,000.00/kilo) from the government’s China Native Produce & Animal By-Products Import & Export
Corporation, Head Office in Beijing.
- 1986 – Superior partners with two Wisconsin ginseng growers in purchasing a farm and creating a new ginseng
farming operation named WAGCO (Wisconsin American Ginseng Corporation).
- 1990 – Superior and Overseas begin marketing Tong Ren Tong products in the U.S. market. Tong Ren Tong is a
reputable Chinese herbal and medicinal manufacturer with a network of stores throughout China.
- 1992 – Superior purchases a 546-acre farm in Ontario, Canada and, in a joint venture with Chai-Na-Ta, the
first publicly traded ginseng company and largest North American Ginseng grower, harvests ginseng from them over
the next four years.
- 2009 – Superior celebrates its 50th anniversary in business