Ananda's Shantea - Organic Wellness Teas Tantric Bliss Tulsi/Citrus Rooibos Caffeine Free - 20 Tea Bags (1.25oz/36g)
Ananda's Shantea Organic Wellness Teas Tantric Bliss Tulsi/Citrus Rooibos Caffeine Free is made from 100% certified organic ingredients, Green Rooibos, Tulsi, Damiana Leaf, Orange Peel, Ashwagandha Root, Ginseng Root, Stevia Leaf. The health benefits of this sensual, delicate 100% Organic blend of exotic ingredients is endowed with antioxidant rich South African Green Rooibos and Tulsi (Holy Basil) — revered for its potent medicinal and meditative qualities. To ignite your primal life force Tantric Bliss is invigorated with Ashwagandha Root and Ginseng Root and climaxes with the mysterious libido raising aphrodisiac Damiana Leaf. Brew up some Tantric Bliss and relax as you journey from Passion to Enlightenment… One sip at a time.
Chakras are energy centers. The word chakra is Sanskrit for wheel and represents one of seven main energy centers in the body. They correspond to nerve ganglia along the spinal column as well as body functions, states of consciousness, life stages, colors, and sounds.
Each shantea blend is formulated to balance and activate specific chakras, and help align the entire chakra system.
- Chakra One - Red - Earth - Sexual Area - Physical Identity
- Chakra Two - Orange - Water - Lower Belly - Emotional Identity
- Chakra Three - Yellow - Fire - Solar Plexus - Ego Identity
- Chakra Four - Green - Air - Heart - Social Identity
- Chakra Five - Blue - Sound - Throat - Creative Identity
- Chakra Six - Purple - Light - Third Eye - Intuitive Identity
- Chakra Seven - Magenta - Wisdom - Crown of The Head - Universal Identity
Tea Yoga Chakras
Each tea blend affects a different chakra. Here is the chakra for this tea and the affect along with some complimentary suggested Yoga postures. It is their hope that these suggestions will inspire you to learn more, and maybe include them in your pursuit of health and knowledge. It is always best to do a complete yoga session and to learn from a qualified teacher
Enlightened Mind - Kukicha Green Blend - Clarity - Inspiration
Alternate Nostril Breathing - Anuloma Viloma - Pranayama
- Sit up straight in a comfortable cross-legged position
- Bend right arm at elbow and bring hand up to nose area
- Make a gentle fist with right hand and extend last two fingers and thumb
- Breathe in deeply through both nostrils filling lungs
- Pause at top then close off right nostril with thumb and slowly and completely exhale through left nostril
- Pause at bottom then with right nostril still closed off, slowly and completely inhale through left nostril
- Pause at top and then close off left nostril with the pinky and ring finger and repeat process on other side
- When you have completed slowly and fully exhaling and inhaling on both sides you have accomplished one round of Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Do between 5 and 10 rounds (stop if you get dizzy or light headed) and then sit still for awhile
Usually when one thinks of meditation, the eyes are closed and the expression is serene. Here is Ananda to show us a different example of meditation and emptying the mind. Ananda is exuberant, lively, questioning and listening. He is natural; opening his arms to give fully of himself and be receptive of all. The name Ananda means bliss and joy, and he wishes that all living beings have a sense of their natural state-to be blissful and joyful… sending you on a journey with your eyes and heart wide open….one sip at a time…
Lary is a certified worker bee and friend to Ananda. Ananda plants herbs that Lary and her friends will enjoy and Lary ensures that she and her friends pollinate and care for his garden. Lary represents working communally and collaboratively for the greatest good. She endlessly gives of herself as this is her innate nature. Ananda loves Lary's buzzing sound, as it connects him to the universal sound of Om. Ananda and Lary's friendship shows us that all creatures can get along harmoniously and lovingly.
Who They Are
At Shantea are a group of longtime friends; Acupuncturists, Yoga Instructors, Teachers and Holistic Dietary Experts, dedicated to living a life that is based on truth, kindness, discovery, humility, and health.
Shantea grew out of their love of tea and the atmosphere it can create. It was after meals while they were drinking tea that they had the chance to connect and be together. They discovered that for us tea is the "new wine". All of them at Shantea have a yoga and meditation practice that is our source of inspiration, so they decided to develop teas and infusions that support their lifestyle.
They began by doing research into the healing effects of teas from all over the world. They have traveled to India, Nepal, Thailand, South Africa, Egypt, Turkey, China and Japan, Europe and South America.
Based on their findings, their herbal knowledge, and lots of experimentation, they developed tasteful and healthful teas and infusions that support wellness. They use only the finest organic ingredients, USDA certified, and are committed to bringing you these unique specially blended teas and infusions that work to gently unlock the healing power of your body.
They hope you try their organic tea blends, and find the ones that suit your needs. Please enjoy them with your friends or as you relax and connect with yourself. They would truly love it if Shantea could bring you a sense of stillness and peace.