Flex Freak Ff Packs Hybrid Joint Support Supplement by PharmaFreak Technologies
PharmaFreak Technologies - Flex Freak Ff Packs Hybrid Joint Support Supplement - 30 Packs
Pharma Freak Technologies Flex Freak Ff Packs Hybrid Joint Support Supplement is the world's most complete joint support pack ever developed. Flex Freak Packs are engineered to provide your body with the absolute highest-quality and most complete joint support formula available! Flex Freak's gold-standard formula is designed to support every aspect of normal joint health and to allow your body to perform at its best! Flex Freak is really more like 2 or 3 joint support products combined into one ultimate formula.
Flex Freak is really more like 2 or 3 joint support products combined into one ultimate formula! Flex Freak Supports Joint Health Through 6 Key Mechanisms.
Flex Freak Vitamin & Mineral Complex
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Contains the 8 most important vitamins and minerals your body needs for optimal joint health and function
- Delivers 100% of the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of vitamin E, zinc and manganese, which are critically important in the development of connective tissues in joints
- Delivers 100% RDI of vitamin C, which is an important building block in the formation of cartilage, collagen, and joint tissue, and it also plays an important role in preventing free radical damage.
Flex Freak Glucosamine Complex
- Clinically-Validated 1,500 mg dosage of Glucosamine Sulfate
- Glucosamine sulfate is a naturally occurring chemical found in joints
- Research shows that taking 1,500 mg of glucosamine daily increases the cartilage and fluid surrounding joints and helps prevent breakdown of these substances
- Researchers also believe the "sulfate" part of glucosamine sulfate is important as sulfate is needed by the body to produce cartilage. This is why researchers believe that glucosamine sulfate works better than all other forms of glucosamine
Flex Freak Cartilage Support Complex
- Clinically-Validated 500 mg dosage of Rose Hips 4:1 Extract
- New, cutting-edge 2011 research conducted in Switzerland and published in the highly respected journal of BMC Complementary & Alternative Medicine shows that Rose Hip contains a newly discovered compound called galactolipids, which can switch OFF the genes that produce proteins and enzymes responsible for inflammatory joint destruction.
- On top of that, galactolipids can also switch ON the genes that help produce joint collagen and cartilage!
Flex Freak Function Support Complex
- Clinically-Validated 100 mg dosage of Boswellia serrata
- Boswellia serrata is well known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic and analgesic properties.
- Research studies show that taking 100 mg of boswellia serrata daily can decrease joint pain and swelling and increase joint flexion.
- Researchers believe that boswellia exerts its beneficial effects by controlling inflammatory responses through reducing pro-inflammatory modulators, and by reducing the enzymatic degradation of cartilage in joints.
Flex Freak Comfort Support Anti-Inflammatory Complex
- 100 mg Ginger Extract
- Devil's Claw
- Ginger extract has long been used in traditional medicine, and scientific studies show that it can help reduce pain and inflammation in joints.
- Several research studies show that taking devil's claw can reduce pain and improve physical functioning in people with joint discomfort.
- Research shows that tumeric can reduce the production of joint-attacking inflammatory proteins, resulting in less pain and inflammation in joints.
Flex Freak Lubrication Support Complex
- 10 mg Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the synovial fluid that surrounds joints.
- Hyaluronic acid helps lubricate the joints, making them work more smoothly and it's also a shock absorber and prevents your bones from bearing the full force of physical impact.
PHARMAFREAK Company Bio
Founded in 2008 by Alex Savva and Don Gauvreau, PHARMAFREAK is the industry leader on account of its commitment to scientific research and its ability to deliver the most potent and effective sports supplements available. PHARMAFREAK is dedicated to researching, developing and creating the world's strongest supplements made with premium, clinically-proven ingredients and the highest level GMP quality control standards.
Savva and Gauvreau, each with well over 10 years of extensive dietary supplement industry experience, founded PHARMAFREAK in response to the poor quality of potency of supplements available on the market at the time. By formulating front line supplements they themselves would want to use, Savva and Gauvreau propelled PHARMAFREAK to the very forefront of the industry. Today, Savva and Gauvreau remain at the core of PHARMAFREAK where they are dedicated to providing innovative and effective supplements for the market.
Savva holds a Bachelor of Physical and Health Education degree. He's also an accomplished competitive bodybuilder and a leading authority on strength and conditioning. Savva resides in Toronto, ON where he also owns an exclusive fitness studio located midtown.
Gauvreau holds a Master of Science degree and a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree. He is the dietary supplement industry's top product formulator and researcher. Gauvreau has also stepped on the competitive bodybuilding stage and, while at Wilfred Laurier University in Waterloo, ON, played varsity football. Gauvreau resides in Vancouver, BC.
Recognized as qualified experts, both Savva and Gauvreau are contributing writers for a variety of health and fitness publications. They have also made many guest appearances on radio and TV programs.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 pack daily to support normal joint health.
Keep out of reach from children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years. Contains ingredient derived from shellfish (shrimp). Persons with a known allergy to shellfish should not use this product. Consult a physician before using this product if you have any medical condition, if you require surgery, or if you are tkaing any over-the-counter or prescription medication. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended serving, as improper use of this product does not enhance results. Store in a cool, dry place.
|PharmaFreak Technologies - Flex Freak Ff Packs Hybrid Joint Support Supplement - 30 Packs|
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value|
|Flex Freak Vitamin & Mineral Complex|
| Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
| Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
| Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)
| Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
| Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
| Zinc (as zinc acetate)
| Selenium (as sodium selenite)
| Manganese (as manganese sulphate)
|Flex Freak Glucosamine Complex
| Glucosamine (as Sulfate)|
|Flex Freak Cartilage Support Complex
| Rosehip (Rosa canina) 4:1 Extract|
|Flex Freak Function Support Complex
| Boswellia serrata extract|
Supplying Boswellic Acids
|Flex Freak Comfort Support Complex
| Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome)|
Devil's Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.)
|Flex Freak Lubrication Support
| Hyaluronic Acid|
|* Daily Value not established. |
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Gelatin, Magnesium Searate, Silicone Dioxide, Hypromellose (USP 2910), Polyethylene Glycol (PEG 8000), Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Blue No. 1, Yellow No. 6.
Allergy Warning: Contains ingredient derived from shellfish (shrimp). Persons with a known allergy to shellfish should not use this product.
About PharmaFreak Technologies
By leveraging connections with top researchers and scientists in the pharmaceutical industry, PharmaFreak Technologies is bridging the gap between dietary supplementation and pharma technology. Don Gauvreau, co-founder and director of R&D at PharmaFreak, explains that no shortcuts are taken when creating the new innovative products. “When developing RIPPED FREAK and TEST FREAK, we consulted with some of the brightest minds in the industry along with several well-respected scientists across North America. We didn’t want to release a mediocre or knock-off product. Our goal is to always deliver the most effective products in every category!”
Founded in 2008 by CEO Alex Savva and Don Gauvreau, PharmaFreak Technologies is an innovative supplement company built on a commitment to scientific research and a dedication to creating the most powerful hybrid supplements available!
3262 Norfolk Way
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.