Harney & Sons - Hot Cinnamon Spice - 50 Tea Bags (100g/3.57oz)
Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice is their most popular flavored tea, this is an assertive blend of black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves (no sugar added). Their 50ct box of Hot Cinnamon Spice is naturally sweet, Kosher, and caffeinated. People sometimes think they add sugar or sweeteners to this tea, BUT THEY DO NOT. The sweetness comes from the cinnamon. Please enjoy this tea!
- Dry Leaves: China black is the base of this tea so the leaves are dark brown. There are pieces of cinnamon bark and orange peel covered with cinnamon dust.
- Liquor: The liquor of this tea is a medium brown with orange hues.
- Aroma: This tea has a very strong aroma of spices and citrus.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Body: Their Hot Cinnamon Spice is medium bodied; yet it fills your mouth with a mélange of spices.
- Flavors: WOW! This tea is one of their most flavorful (and popular), combining orange with cinnamon and cloves.
- Brewing Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Brewing Temperature: 212° F
This is one of their oldest flavored tea blends. John Harney developed it at the beginning of the 1980s. Over the decades its popularity has only grown, so that now it is their most popular tea. People love its combination of strong spices and sweetness. And since there is no sugars (they tested it), it is safe for everyone to enjoy.
About Harney & Sons
Harney & Sons has been in the business of gourmet tea for over 25 years. They make their teas for the enjoyment of their customers and take pride in meeting and exceeding their expectations from every cup of tea. Their selection is large, and includes many customer favorites including green tea, black tea, and white tea. They also have a selection of tea gifts for all kinds of occasions, including of course, end of year Holiday Gifts.