Biotin Super High Potency by Solgar
Solgar Biotin Super High Potency 10000 mcg - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Solgar Biotin Super High Potency is a water-soluble B-vitamin. Solgar Biotin Super High Potency helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Solgar Biotin Super High Potency also supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism.
Solgar's Commitment to Excellence
Solgar has been innovating and producing fine quality nutritional supplements since 1947. Their ongoing mission is to provide consumers with top-quality, innovative, science-based nutritional supplements to support their total health and well-being. They are committed to exclusively distributing their products in the natural products industry where knowledgeable retailers worldwide can guide consumers through the vast array of choices.
Solgar's Global Manufacturing
Solgar's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, located in Leonia, New Jersey, meets the highest standard for machinery, procedures, and quality control. This enables them to provide their customers with the highest quality products possible. With their own manufacturing, laboratory, and distribution facilities, Solgar ensures quality throughout the entire process.
- 1947 - Solgar is founded and introduces its first high potency natural multivitamin with minerals.
- 1968 - Solgar introduces sugar, salt, and starch-free supplements and strives to eliminate preservatives, artificial flavors and colors from formulas.
- 1975 - Formula VM-75 multivitamin with minerals - the first multivitamin with amino acid chelated minerals.
- 1982 - Solgar introduces a complete line of free-form amino acids.
- 1989 - Formula VM-2000 multivitamin with amino acids.
- 1991 - EarthSource multivitamin with whole food concentrates and probiotics.
- 1993 - Solgar offers consumers selected products in vegetable capsules.
- 1995 - Solgar.com introduces nutritional information to the Internet. Solgar introduces Standardized Full Potency (SFP) Herbs - a full herbal selection to provide consumers with standardized active ingredients combined with the whole herb.
- 1996 - Omnium multivitamin with a substantial phytonutrient blend.
- 1997 - Solgar introduces KOF-K Kosher products. Solgar was one of the first nutritional supplement companies to switch to aqueous-based coating for improved disintegration, dissolution, and absorption of nutrients.
- 1999 - Solgar introduces its first certified Non-GMO (Not Genetically Modified) soy product.
- 2001 - Solgar launches Skin, Nails, & Hair Advanced MSM Formula.
- 2002 - Solgar introduces Vision Guard Formula and Vitamin E Vegetarian Softgels.
- 2006 - Solgar introduces Nutri-Nano CoQ-10 3.1x Softgels bringing nanotechnology to the natural products industry.
- 2007 - Solgar introduces PM PhytoGen Complex.
- 2008 - Solgar introduces HFA Halal-certified products. Solgar introduces Folate (as Metafolin) 400 mcg and 800 mcg Tablets.
- 2009 - Solgar proudly introduces D3 5000 IU Vegetable Capsules and Acai Extract Brazilian Berry Softgels.
The Solgar Gold Standard
Solgar has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 60 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, they have never lost sight of their original mission - to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Their attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled us to set, maintain, and continually raise the Gold Standard for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.
Researched, Science-Based Products. Solgar is known globally for producing innovative, science-based, efficacious products. All Solgar products have been thoroughly researched by their R & D department. They have a team of experts dedicated exclusively to research.
State-of-the-Art Manufacturing. Solgar's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility meets the highest standard for machinery, procedures, and quality control. This enables them to provide customers with the best quality products possible. With their own manufacturing, laboratory, and distribution facilities, Solgar ensures quality throughout the entire process.
Quality Control. Solgar has high standards for quality. They have a rigorous quality control system in place to test products at multiple stages - from raw material to finished product. All materials coming into their facility are subject to stringent tests to ensure they are the highest quality; any that don't meet their standards are rejected and sent back to suppliers. Solgar has its own on-site Quality Laboratory that ensures that each product leaving the door meets their Gold Standard for excellence. They don't just do one test on their products. They do many.
USP Water Purification System. Solgar invested over $1 million in a state-of-the-art USP reverse osmosis water purification system - widely considered the finest type of filtration available. This isn't required by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), but the Solgar Gold Standard requires that they have the best system possible.
HEPA Air Filtration System. Air that circulates through the Solgar facility passes through a bank of HEPA filters that remove 99.9% of airborne particulates. Both air and water samples are routinely tested in Solgar's in-house laboratory.
Cleanliness. Solgar uses food-grade cleaners to sanitize our equipment between batches. They disassemble and clean all of their machinery after each formula change. In some cases, the equipment is broken down into hundreds of parts and may take up to eight hours to clean and reassemble. Walls, floors, and other surfaces are also cleaned before a manufacturing suite is used for another formula.
Gluten Free. Most Solgar products are gluten free.
Kosher Certified. Solgar selected KOF-K Kosher Supervision, an international organization that follows the strictest laws of the kosher observance, to certify their products.
Halal Certified. Solgar chose the Halal Food Authority (HFA), a U.K.-based organization that adheres to the strictest laws of Halal, to certify their products.
Aqueous Coated Tablets. Solgar was one of the first in the natural products industry to integrate a natural, water-based coating for all of their coated-tablet products as an alternative to using the more common solvent-based coating agent shellac (also known as pharmaceutical glaze). This natural coating improves disintegration and dissolution, providing better absorption of the nutrients.
Recyclable Amber Glass Bottles. Their recyclable glass bottles are non-leaching, non-porous, and odorless. Although these "old style" medicine bottles cost more, Solgar uses them because they protect against heat, light, and moisture.
Exclusive Distribution. Their specialty market demands innovative products that are unique and available in brands exclusive to their class of trade. Solgar is committed to distributing their products through fine health food retailers across the globe where customers can find the best products along with the best nutritional advice about them. Solgar's finished products are distributed from our own global distribution centers.
This is another way they ensure the integrity of their products.
Globally Recognized. Solgar is distributed throughout the world in over 60 different countries, with affiliate offices in the U.K., Spain, South Africa, and New Zealand.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Solgar has been innovating and producing fine quality nutritional supplements since 1947. Our ongoing mission is to provide consumers with top quality, innovative, science-based nutritional supplements to enhance their total health and well-being. We are committed to exclusively distributing our products in the natural products industry where knowledgeable health food retailers worldwide can guide consumers through the vast array of choices.
500 Willow Tree Road