Liquid Soap Self Foaming by Kiss My Face
Kiss My Face Lemon & Ginger Foaming Soap - 8.75 oz. (258 ml)
Kiss My Face's Lemon & Ginger Liquid Foaming Hand Soap provides instant foam as the direct result of the pump action - without propellants! Kiss My Face's Lemon & Ginger Foaming Soap is a miracle. No time is wasted working up a lather with Kiss My Face's Lemon & Ginger Foaming Soap. Kiss My Face's Lemon & Ginger Foaming Soap cleans thoroughly but leaves your hands soft and smooth. Kiss My Face's Lemon & Ginger Foaming Soap is made with natural botanicals for clean, soft skin.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Vegan Friendly
- No SLS, Parabens or Phthalates
- No Gluten
- No Artificial Fragrances
- No Animal Testing
Foaming Hand Soaps
Kiss My Face's skin friendly foaming liquid hand soaps hydrate and cleanse naturally with aloe and natural botanicals. Kiss My Face's foaming liquid hand soaps provide a gentle lather that makes handwashing fun. Kiss My Face's foaming liquid hand soaps leave skin clean and soft. The sensational natural scents of Kiss My Face's foaming liquid hand soaps will rock your world.
Ancient Egyptians knew a thing or two. They were the first to use Aloe Vera to heal wounds. Today Kiss My Face knows that inside every Aloe Vera leaf is a gel rich in minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids - a natural cocktail for soothing and healing. But Aloe Vera also has an amazing ability to retain and lock in skin's moisture, which is undoubtedly why Cleopatra never left home without it. She believed it kept her skin soft and young-looking. And history does not contradict her. Aloe Vera can also condition and protect your hair. And that pretty much makes it a natural beauty miracle.
Natural Soaps & Gels
Keep it clean with Kiss My Face's soaps and gels. You'll get a lot more than just cleansing; scent-sational botanicals, soothing aloe, remarkably moisturizing olive oil and plant based cleansers leave skin fresh, hydrated and smelling fabulous. Cleaning up your act just got easier!
Kiss My Face is no newcomer to the green marketplace. As a company that has been around for over 30 years, Kiss My Face brings their experience to creating wildly effective natural products, made with the finest ingredients that Mother Nature has to offer. You can Kiss My Face because...it will make you feel great...inside and out!
Kiss My Face's pure and natural products are...
- Healthy - Your skin can absorb 60% of what you put on it...Kiss My Face products are made from the finest ingredients nature has to offer.
- Effective - Used for centuries, natural ingredients have powerful healing and renewing properties for beautiful, healthy skin and hair. Kiss My Face's luxurious formulations combine natural and organic botanicals, vitamins and oils with cutting edge science to bring you wonderful products that work!
- Earth Friendly - A core element of Kiss My Face's mission is having a 360 degree view of how their products...and everything that it takes to get them to you...affect the planet. Kiss My Face uses sustainable, plant based ingredients that are gentle to people and the planet. Kiss My Face strives to use the highest level of post consumer, recycled content in every bottle, box, display or brochure that brings their message or their product to you. Kiss My Face's goal is to walk gently and respectfully with the earth.
- Economically Friendly - Great products at great prices. Kiss My Face all uses their products and so do their friends and families. So naturally they want what you want — clean, natural, effective products that are affordable for every day use.
Kiss My Face has been feeding body and soul for over 30 years!
About Kiss My Face
At Kiss My Face, they believe that nature creates the best ingredients. They believe it's their job to combine these natural and organic ingredients in body care formulations that are potent and effective to make you look good and feel good.
Kiss My Face Product Values:
Kiss My Face's goals are simple — to provide you with products that:
- are natural — a resource for products you can trust.
- are effective — wonderful products that really work.
- are healthy — clean, natural ingredients that help you feel and be your best.
- provide value — great products at great prices.
- are responsible — quality ingredients and responsible production methods.
Kiss My Face Company Values:
- Kiss My Face is committed to transparency — they share all ingredients in all products so you know what you’re getting.
- They believe in providing their customers with innovative, high quality products that are natural and effective.
- They strive to reduce their footprint by using ingredients from renewable resources and sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Kiss My Face believes in having fun — when you're happy, they're happy. So they're committed to putting a smile on your face at every opportunity.
Kiss My Face's Story
Kiss My Face is no newcomer to the green marketplace. KISS was founded by Bob Macleod and Steve Byckiewicz 30 years ago on a 200 acre farm in New York's beautiful Hudson River Valley.
It was the dawn of the 1980's. A couple of (very) young vegetarians are living happily in an ancient house on an organic farm that was used as a hospital during the Revolutionary war. One night in front of a crackling fire, a light goes off and the two modestly decide to revolutionize the cosmetic industry. Lofty plans with loads of creativity and style are created. The Kiss My Face natural body care company is born, starting with some big, ugly, green bars of soap from Greece. But there is absolutely no money...the stage is set for a business disaster.
The boys load the soap and some organic squash from their garden into their aging VW and head to NYC, all the way hoping the proverbial door won't be slammed in their faces...it isn't! Retailers offer overwhelming support, think the olive soaps are beautiful, buy the squash and even buy them lunch occasionally. The boys are smiling.
Fast forward to today. The VW was traded in for a hybrid but the boys still have their youthful enthusiasm. Now, with a successful line of over 200 bath and body products sold in over 19 countries worldwide, KISS has become a respected leader in natural body care. Kiss My Face has gotcha covered from head to toe...with a few stops in between!
Pump desired amount into damp hands. Scrub well, lather and rinse.
For external use only.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Leaf Juice)*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf Extract)*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Flower Extract)*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass Leaf Extract)*, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Peel Oil), Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger Root Oil), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Peel Extract), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel Oil), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile Flower Extract), Cucumis Melo (Melon Fruit Extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Coconut Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.
- Natural botanicals
- No SLS or parabens
- No Phthalates
- No artificial fragrances
- No animal testing
- pH balanced
- 100% biodegradable
- No gluten
- Vegan friendly
About Kiss My Face
Kiss My Face, an all-natural body care company, is no newcomer to the recent explosion of green product marketers. The brainchild of two long-time vegetarians searching for healthy body care products, Kiss My Face was founded on a 200-acre organic farm in New York's beautiful Hudson River Valley and has been operating out of a converted barn and feed store ever since. From moisturizers to liquid soaps, shave creams to body oils, Kiss My Face has something for you.
P.O. Box 224
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.