Relora by Fusion Diet Systems
Fusion Diet Systems Relora 250 mg - 90 Capsules
Fusion Diet Systems Relora is the premier, all-natural supplement that can assist in supporting healthy weight management. Start living a healthier life with Fusion Diet Systems Relora. A healthy lifestyle includes more than just exercise and eating right, it also requires decompressing form daily stress. Fusion Diet Systems Relora is an advanced herbal blend calming formula. Fusion Diet Systems Relora supports healthy weight management.
- Drink Plenty of Water Every Day: Drink a lot of water! (between 2 and 4 quarts every day) Water is important in flushing the fat out of your system while on the diet. You will not retain this water, so don't think that drinking a lot of water will slow your progress. The more water you drink, the better results you will have.
- Diet Drinks - Avoid Them: Do NOT drink diet soda, or diet drinks of any kind, even if they have zero calories. Diet drinks of any type will hinder your progress and slow your weight loss results.
- Weigh it BEFORE Cooking: Your protein should be weighed BEFORE you cook it. Your 100 gram serving size could be very different if you weight it after it's cooked. A steak is a good example. It will shrink and weigh less after fat has been reduced through cooking.
- Vary Your Foods: Do Not eat the same protein for lunch and dinner, Do Not eat the same fruit for lunch and dinner, and Do Not eat the same vegetables for both lunch and dinner. Varying your selection will keep your body in an optimum state for burning abnormal fat.
- Limit the Beef: Be careful not to eat too much beef. Most people find better results eating more chicken and white fish rather than beef every day.
- Don't Mix the Vegetables: You will have better weight loss results if you do not combine vegetable in your meals. Stick with a single vegetable choice in your meals.
- Avoid MSG: Double check to make sure the seasonings you are using do not contain MSG, as this could interfere with weight loss.
- Can I Chew Gum or Eat Mints:Gum and mints are not recommended. However, we understand that having bad breath is NOT a good thing. If you do chew gum, always use sugar free, and use in moderation as they can interfere with your weight loss.
- Yerbe Mate: Yerbe Mate is a great alternative to coffee or tea, if you don't like to drink coffee or tea. Yerbe Mate is 100% natural, and gives you a more natural lift of energy without the crash. It is also a good appetite supressant.
- Support System: Encourage friends and family to support you while on the diet. Do not put yourself in positions where the temptation to eat sugars and starches becomes too strong. For example, going to the food-court at the mall where you are shopping, or hanging out at bars and clubs with friends. Having the will power to stick to the diet can sometimes be overwhelming. It is a GREAT idea to do the diet with someone else so you can support each other and give encouragement to one another.
- Sweet Fruits: Avoid the following fruits that are high in sugar: Grapes, pineapple, dried fruit, tangerines, kiwi, mango, bananas.
- Beware of Sugar - Check the Label: Avoid foods that contain the following sweetners: Splenda, aspartame, honey, brown sugar, corn syrup, dextrose, fructose, glucose, maple syrup, sucrose, lactose, malt, maltose, molasses, rice syrup, panocha, powdered sugar, treacle, cane sugar, demerara sugar, galactose, invert sugar.
- Walk 30 minutes Every Day: Although hard exercise is not recommended, walking at least 30 minutes every day can not only help your weight loss, it will help with a number of other health benefits such as stress, hunger, and mood swings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why doesn't Fusion Diet Systems promise I will lose at least 1 pound per day?
Results vary from person to person. We have been in business longer than most other diet supplement companies and we intend on being in business much longer so Fusion Diet Systems is very transparent about their products and services.
Are you the first company to introduce a 1200 dietary calorie blend?
Yes. They can assist dieters achieve their goals even on a 1200 calorie diet.
Are there any side effects in using HF-30 or Sustain?
Very few experience slight headaches and dizziness during the beginning of phase 2.
Can I do the diet more than once?
Yes, you can repeat the diet after 6 weeks of being off the drops, and you may continue with the diet and HF-30 drops, according to the protocol, until you reach your target weight.
How long is the program?
Fusion Diet Systems has 2 different diet programs, depending on how much weight you want to lose. They have a 15-day program, and a 25-30 day program. You should not go longer than 30 days in a cycle with their products, however you can repeat the diet after being off the drops for at least 6 weeks.
After losing the weight will I keep it off?
You should, as long as you follow the protocol. The 3-week Maintenance Cycle (Phase 3) is critical to resetting your metabolism and keeping the weight off. Make sure to complete the entire Maintence Cycle. The diet is more than just losing weight, it's about creating a healthier lifestyle and making better food choices. If you go back to the same eating habits you had before, your chances of gaining the weight back increase. Fusion Diet Systems has a new product called Sustain, that has been formulated for Phase 3 of the Dr. Simeons Protocol.
What about my regular medications?
As with any weight loss program, we recommend that you consult with your doctor before beginning the protocol.
Will I feel tired or lethargic while on the diet?
Because your body is receiving good nutrition from your fat stores, you may actually feel more energized. Some people actually feel a sense well-being or even slight euphoria while following the protocol.
I am a vegetarian! Can I do the diet?
Yes. Vegetarians can have great success with the diet. Weighing and monitoring your foods is the key here. There are some great protein substitutes such as boca burgers and tofu. Egg whites and cottage cheese (100 grams) can also be substituted as protein but not suggested to replace every protein with egg whites.
Is there anything I can use as a sugar substitute?
Yes. Stevia or Truvia can be found in most supermarkets and are great sugar substitutes. They are 100% natural and allowed on the diet. You can find it in many different flavors as well and it is carried by most grocery stores. Do NOT use other sugar substitues such as Splenda, and avoid anything with aspartame.
What if I cheated on the diet? Do I start all over again with my binging days?
No, you do not need to start over. Just continue the next day with the diet. Don't get discouraged.
When and how often should I weigh myself?
Checking your weight on day 3 or at phase II is best. Everyone deserves to see their progress. Weigh yourself in the mornings, after you have emptied your bladder with no clothes or very little clothes. During Phase III (maintenance) you will want to weigh yourself every day to make sure you do not have large fluctuations in weight while your body is stabilizing.
Is it ok to skip a meal or protein at one of my meals?
No, you don't ever want to skip any of your meals. Its important to eat all of your calories and especially your protein so that you only lose fat and not muscle.
Can I drink alcohol while I'm on the diet?
No. Alcohol is not allowed during Phase 2 while you are taking the drops, however you can drink in moderation during Phase 3 so long as you are careful to avoid drinks containing sugar or starch.
Can I use salt?
Yes, However, natural Sea Salt is recommended over regular iodized table salt. Regular salt can cause water retention. Make sure to check the label of all seasonings and avoid any seasonings that contain added sugar.
About Fusion Diet Systems
Fusion Diet Systems has been helping people lose weight and feel energetic again! They help clients learn about portion control, develop a healthy relationship with food, increase their energy level through simple activity, and build more balance into their lives. They are Utah's favorite weight loss center! Because everyone's goals are different, they offer many different weight management products.
Now the new and improved product line goes beyond weight loss to improve overall health and wellness. Discover a "New You" with Fusion Diet Systems! All Fusion Diet Systems products are processed to the highest quality standards in an CGMP (Common Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility in the USA. Their products are being used by thousands of people worldwide to help reach their goals!
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule three times per day with water.
Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking any other medication. Use only as directed.
About Fusion Diet Systems
Fusion Diet Systems has an exciting line of comprehensive weight management dietary supplements, that are a natural choice to get you looking and feeling fit and healthy!
Fusion Diet Systems products are subject to rigorous testing against globally recognized quality standards. Every product undergoes extensive evaluation in their quality control laboratories. Their products are processed to the highest quality standards in an CGMP (Common Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility in the USA. Fusion Diet Systems is a leader in diet support products and is a dynamic weight loss supplement company dedicated to research.
It's been their goal from the beginning to become the world's leading supplier of natural, effective diet and weight loss supplements.
9854 South 700 East #2