Manganese- Chelated by Kal
Kal Manganese Chelated - 100 Tablets
Kal Manganese is intended to provide nutritive support for normal, healthy collagen synthesis and skeletal development. Kal Manganese Chelated is a Vegetarian Formula. Magnesium is a very important macromineral, even though there are only several ounces in the body, about .05 percent of body weight. It is involved in several hundred enzymatic reactions, many of which contribute to the production of energy and cardiovascular function. About 65% of our magnesium is contained in the bones and teeth, and the remaining 35% is contained in the blood.
Magnesium: friend of the musculoskeletal system
Magnesium, one of the least known of all essential minerals, is needed by the human body for numerous processes and functions. Most of the magnesium found in the body is located in the bones; the remainder is used to activate various enzymes and promote normal cell function. One of magnesium's most important roles is that of promoting proper bone, tooth, and muscle development. Understandably, more data indicates that low magnesium intake correlates with occurrence of osteoporosis. Also, magnesium has also been targeted for its role in helping prevent muscle pain and dysfunction, often common in maladies like fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
Deficiencies of magnesium can have other ill effects as well. Studies link low magnesium levels with psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, depression, sleep disturbances, suicidal tendencies and other behavioral abnormalities.
Finally, in addition to other necessary vitamins and minerals, magnesium can also play a pivotal role in preventing and reversing heart disease, certainly making it an essential mineral. So, make magnesium consumption a top priority on your dietary goal list.
Innovation is their tradition; the pursuit of quality is their passion. They believe that you cannot have a quality finished product unless you start with the finest raw materials.
KAL™ products are manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Their products must pass disintegration testing and finished product testing before Kal™ can be satisfied that they are "good enough for their own families."
The KAL™ brand was established in Southern California in 1932 as one of the first nutritional supplement lines in the United States. Although its first products were in powdered form, the KAL™ brand soon shifted its focus to tablets and tasteables. The KAL™ brand offers more than 500 innovative products in chewables, gummies, tablets, softgels, liquids, powders, and topical creams.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with a meal or a glass of water.
Niacin may cause a temporary flushing reaction or tingling sensation in some people.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
||Amount Per Serving
|Thiamin (as Thiamine Mononitrate) (B-1)
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)
|Iodine (as from Kelp)
|Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate)
|* Daily Value Not Established.|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate|
Innovation is our tradition; the pursuit of quality is our passion. We believe that you cannot have a quality finished product unless you start with the finest raw materials. The KAL brand was established in Southern California in 1932 as one of the first nutritional supplement lines in the United States. Although its first products were in powdered form, the KAL brand soon shifted its focus to tablets and tasteables. The KAL brand offers more than 500 innovative products in chewables, gummies, tablets, softgels, liquids, powders, and topical creams.
1400 Kearns Blvd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.