EuroPharma - Terry Naturally Arthocin - 60 Capsules
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Arthocin supports joint and back health, flexibility, and comfort. Arthocin is a proprietary formula that effectively promotes joint health and cartilage formation. It supports healthy COX-2 and 5-LOX activity, as well as major signaling and biological pathways of the body that influence joint mobility and health.
- Supports healthy cartilage structure
- Optimizes comfort and mobility in joints and back
- Clinically tested Devil's Claw extract increases hyaluronic acid synthesis in chondrocytes by up to 41%, which can enhance joint lubrication
- BCM-95 curcumin absorbed up to 10 times better than standard 95% curcumin for more potent biological effects support
Combine Arthocin with Curamin for an excellent combination and results.
Arthocin - How it Works
Acetyl-11-Keto-beta-Boswellic Acid, or AKBA, is one of the most potent compounds in boswellia. However, its beneficial support for a healthy inflammation response can be partially blocked by another compound found in boswellia – beta boswellic acid. Researchers have found that by removing beta boswellic acid, the effectiveness of the boswellic extract is greatly increased. Arthocin combines this unique extract with curcumin, devil's claw, and gooseberry, three additional ingredients which help support healthy COX-2 and NF-kappaB activity.
- Boswellia (BosPure) - A unique extract, clinically tested BosPure boswellia helps support healthy 5-LOX (lipoxygenase) activity. A compound, beta boswellic acid, which interferes with its beneficial activity, has been removed, greatly increasing the effectiveness of the extract.
- Curcumin (BCM-95) - Curcumin from turmeric, supports multiple pathways in the body, including healthy COX-2 activity. The clinically-tested BCM-95 curcumin in this formula has up to 10 times greater absorption that standard curcumin extracts and has shown clinical support for joint health.
- Devil's Claw - Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is a low-growing perennial found in southern Africa. It is known by several common names, but called "devil's claw" because of the hook-shaped "claws" on its fruit. Devil's claw was very well-regarded among traditional practitioners in southern Africa, and was introduced into Europe by the mid-1900's. Research has found that its beneficial effects are due to its ability to support healthy NF-kappaB and COX-2 activity. The extract in Arthocin has been shown to increase hyaluronic acid synthesis in chondrocytes, which can improve joint lubrication, by up to 41%.
- Indian Gooseberry - Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) is also known as Amla, and has a long history of use in Ayurvedic practice. The extract in Arthocin is standardized to contain at least 30% total polyphenol content providing a minimum of 20% embilicanin, one of the herb's strongest and best-studied antioxidant components. It is highlighted in this formula because embilicanin has been shown to support chondrocytes for healthy collagen and cartilage formation.
EuroPharma Arthocin Frequently Asked Questions
Can Arthocin be taken with Curamin?
Yes, both Arthocin and Curamin can be used together. Curamin is an excellent formula for providing immediate benefits, and Arthocin can be used long-term for daily maintenance.
Why is the BosPure in Arthocin screened to reduce beta-boswellic acid?
Because while most boswellic acids are associated with positive benefits, beta-boswellic acid is pro-inflammatory. Keeping it to less than 20% doubles the effectiveness of BosPure boswellia.
What is the difference between Arthocin and Dyflaminol?
The combination and level of ingredients in Arthocin – especially given its high levels of Devil's Claw and Indian Gooseberry – is really intended to support joint structure including cartilage, collagen and lubrication. Dyflaminol is an excellent all-purpose supplement to support more immediate benefits. You can combine Arthocin with Dyflaminol, or their premier product, Curamin.
How does the BCM-95 curcumin in Arthocin compare to other curcumin and turmeric products?
The proper product comparison is curcumin to curcumin. However, since many companies are comparing their curcumin absorption to turmeric, EuroPharma provides this information as a service to their customers.
- Plain curcumin 95% compared to turmeric delivers 20 to 50 times the curcumin as the same amount of turmeric.
- BCM-95 Curcumin has been proven to deliver 8 to 10 times more curcumin into the bloodstream as the same amount of plain curcumin.
- Therefore, when compared gram per gram, BCM-95 Curcumin delivers 8 to 10 times more curcumin than plain curcumin 95% and 160 to 500 times more curcumin than that found in an equal amount of turmeric.
The boswellia tree is native to India. It grows in very harsh, dry environments. When the bark of the tree is scraped, it secretes a resin called "tears." These tears are better known as frankincense. Boswellic acid extracted from the tears of the boswellia tree has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!