Omega 3 Mood High EPA Mood Balancing Formula
EPA plays numerous roles in brain function and has been scientifically proven to regulate mood. As research continues to grow it is becoming evident that omega-3 fatty acids, especially EPA play a significant role in emotional and mental health.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Pure concentration of EPA (1,000 mg) from fish oil specifically designed to maximize the therapeutic benefits of EPA.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil concentrate.
- Cold-water fish including sardines and anchovies provide a rich source of EPA.
- Contains no artificial color or flavor, wheat, soy, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, nut products or preservatives.
- Contains no trans fatty acids.
- Purity tested for pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, and dioxins, as well as heavy metals such as mercury.
- This fish oil was processed using molecular distillation to ensure purity.
- Countries with high fish consumption have improved mental functioning, including mood. EPA has been identified as the brain-boosting fatty acid.
- Omega 3 Mood is scientifically formulated to boost healthy brain function, emotional, and mental health, and to regulate mood.
- Clinical research has found that EPA helps regulate mood without harmful side effects.
- 1 gram of EPA has been shown to improve mood (found in 2 softgels of Omega 3 Mood).
- EPA can be beneficial with regard to mood, age-related memory improvement, and decreased stress.
Research has shown that countries with high rates of fish consumption have improved mental functioning, including mood. EPA has been indentified as the brain-boosting fatty acid.
Country Life Vitamins
The founding brand of the Country Life family has been providing you with whole goodness through their nutritional supplements for over 40 years. A wealth of trusted choices for your healthy day-to-day living, their products are always of the highest quality and purity due to their continued commitment to ensure the products uphold their pledge of integrity. Their vitamins are packaged in iconic amber glass for maximum freshness and product integrity, so you can feel good about treating yourself well with Country Life Vitamins. In addition, 100% of their products are Certified Gluten Free by the GFCO.