Organic India Tulsi Tea Cinnamon Rose - 18 Tea Bags
Organic India Tulsi Tea Cinnamon Rose is a delicate blend of Rama, Krishna and Vana Tulsi Teas. Organic India Tulsi Tea Cinnamon Rose also contains Cinnamon, Cardamom, Rose Petals and Cassia to make a harmonious, healing combination which inspires the senses. With a lovely touch of sweetness, Organic India Tulsi Tea Cinnamon Rose infusion will warm you.
Throughout India, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is considered "The Queen of the Herbs," and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing power. Traditionally grown in an earthen potin every family home or garden, Tulsi's remarkable life-enhancing qualities, noted repeatedly in ancient Indian scriptures dating back 5,000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy. Namaste!
Tulsi - A Legacy of Good Health
- Stress relieving
- Soothing & relaxing
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Powerful adaptogen
- Caffeine free
- Gluten free
- USDA certified organic
- 18 tea bags per box
About Organic India
Organic India was formed in the 1990's by a small group of people from different parts of the world who met in Lucknow, a town in northern India, where they had traveled to meet a teacher named Sri H.W.L. Poonja, or Papaji as he was called by many. Drawn to India in search of truth and self-realization, they found their way to Lucknow upon hearing of the simple teachings of Papaji: "Keep Quiet. The eternal truth exists within you. Do not entertain a single thought and the truth will reveal itself to itself."
Inspired by Papaji's lifetime of service to the Indian people, this group of visionaries (and future founders of Organic India) came together to create a holistic business that would eventually change the face of agriculture in northern India. Their idea was simple: establish a business model that will support the livelihood of thousands of impoverished farmers in India by providing training and education that will enable them to be self-sufficient and to develop skills that will be passed on to their children and future generations. This idea became a movement as the Indian people began to cultivate and develop organic, biodynamic and sustainable farming methods. The founder's mission to offer safe, healthful products to the world is the driving force behind an organic revolution that is now occurring there.
Organic India works with thousands of family farmers in India, cultivating tens of thousands of acres of farmland that has been 3rd party certified organic through funding from Organic India. The farmers are commissioned to grow organic crops under their guidance, which Organic India then purchases from them at a premium market price. Organic India also works with local tribes-people in India who ethically wildcraft herbs on 592,000 acres of forest that Organic India has converted to USDA certified organic.
Organic India Vision
- To be a vehicle of consciousness in the global market by creating a holistic sustainable business modality, which inspires, promotes and supports well-being and respect for all beings and for Mother Nature.
Organic India Mission
- To be a trustworthy and innovative global leader in providing genuine organic products and solutions for conscious, healthy living.
Organic India Commitment
- To provide customers worldwide with exceptional quality organic foods and health products.
- To introduce a unique and successful business modality that is committed to service, sanctity and integrity and therefore harms no one and benefits all.
- To support natural sustainable organic agriculture practices that serve, honor and protect Mother Nature.
- To support the livelihood and well-being of farmers and tribal wild crafters in rural India.
Organic India Values
- Service to all
- Total integrity
- Absolute commitment to quality
- Respect and devotion to Mother Nature
- No compromise on being who they are
Organic India means absolute commitment to quality. All of their products are 100% organic, pure and natural, because you want the best for your family. The guiding principles of our company are health and happiness for all beings and great respect for the Divine Mystery of Mother Nature who selflessly sustains humanity and naturally provides us all with a bounty of nourishing foods and healing herbs.