Neti Wash Eco Neti Pot by Himalayan Institute
Himalayan Institute - Neti Wash Eco Neti Pot Himalayan Institute Neti Wash Eco Neti Pot Nonbreakable
made from natural bioplastic is Good for You but also Good For the enviroment. The Eco Pot is the same great design, now made from nonbreakable, natural bioplastic.
The Neti Wash Eco Neti Pot is perfect for travel and is made with the same trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape as our ceramic Neti Pot. It dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages.
- Soothes dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants.
- Remove excess mucus
Made from petroleum-free, nontoxic, natural bioplastic, our neti Wash Eco Neti Pot is good for you and good for the environment. The Neti Wash Eco Neti Pot is certified biodegradable and commercially compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute.
Not suitable for dishwasher or microwave.
Proceeds from the sales of our products benefit Himalayan Institute humanitarian, environmental, and educational projects in India, Africa, and worldwide.Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy. And compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot™ is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Rinsing with saline solution is a time-honored practice in the Orient. Here in the West, the nasal wash has been used for decades as a means of treating sinus problems, colds, allergies, and post-nasal drip and to counteract the effect of environmental pollution. Those practicing yoga and other meditative disciplines use the nasal wash to ensure free air flow through both nostrils.A Healthy Nose
Breathing through the nose filters and conditions the incoming air. The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, and pollen and moves steadily to the rear of the nasal cavity and settles in the throat, where it is swallowed. Saline nasal rinses carry some of these impurities out of the body before they reach your stomach.
They also keep this protective layer of mucus functioning properly. If the mucus becomes too thick and dry or too thin and runny, it is easier for bacteria and viruses to penetrate the nasal lining and cause the swelling and excess discharge of mucus we call a “cold.” That’s why gargling or sniffing a little salt water at the first sign of a cold is a staple of folk medicine and why health-conscious people in India use a small pot of saline to rinse the nasal passages. The Neti Pot™ continues these time-tested traditions of hygiene.Uses for the Nasal Wash
For some people, the nasal wash is as routine as brushing their teeth. Others use it for specific purposes.
Five reasons why the Neti Pot™ makes sense
- Do the nasal wash to wake up, clear your nostrils, and start the day breathing freely.
- Use it to remove excess mucus when you are experiencing nasal congestion.
- Do it several t:" ":ir travel.
- Do the nasal wash before practicing systematic relaxation techniques or meditation to help you breathe freely and easily through your nose.
- Remember, the nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
- Soothes dry nasal passages
- Gently washes away dust, pollen, and environmental irritants
- Offsets the effects of breathing dry indoor air (especially in winter)
- Removes excess mucus…naturally
- Helps you breathe freer when practicing yoga or meditation
- 1. Prepare the saline solution and fill your neti pot.
- 2. Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- 3. Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- 4. Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution has flowed through, exhale through you nose to clear the nasal passages.
- 6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
* More detailed instructions inside your Neti Wash Eco Neti Pot box.
Do not place in dishwasher or microwave. Avodi Exposure to heat over 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
**When using any neti pot or wash, you should only use water that has been boiled, filtered or distilled. If boiled let the water cool down before using.
Made from natural bioplastic.
About Himalayan Institute
A leader in the field of yoga, meditation, spirituality, and holistic health, the Himalayan Institute was founded by Swami Rama of the Himalayas. The mission of the Himalayan Institute is Swami Rama’s mission—to discover and embrace the sacred link—the spirit of human heritage that unites East and West, spirituality and science, and ancient wisdom and modern technology.
952 Bethany Turnpike
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
i like it. easy to clean and easy to use.
Great neti pot. Easy to use and feel an immediate diffenence with my sinuses.
My doctor told my husband to use this for sinusis and he has been using for a while and it is working. I decided to get this one for me because because he said it is good for allergies too.
Water started leeking out of the bottom and side where its sealed together. It works fine but is too messy to use outside of the shower. This could for sure be manufactured better for a proper fitting seal.
i love that this neti pot is made from safe plastics and that is why i purchased it. my only complaint is the spout is a bit thick and slightly difficult to fit into my nostrils. but i am able to make it work. i suppose if you have very small nostrils this may not be the neti pot for you. other than that, it's very durable, light, and does it's job cleaning my sinuses!