Vassive-NO by Optimum Nutrition
Featuring Proprietary Twin Action Pump, Metabo-Mg, and MyoPsych Blends, Vassive-NO provides the pre-workout tools for ultimate pumps, increased mental focus, and greater muscle endurance.
Beyond The Basics
- Ultimate Pre-Workout Performance Tool
- 40 Active Ingredients
- MyoPsych & Metabo-MgP Blends for Explosive Pumps
- Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, DMAE & Caffeine Boost ENERGY & ALERTNESS
- Phosphates, Electrolytes, & Vitamins MAXIMIZE UTILIZATION
- Creatine, Citrulline, and BCAAs
Add one scoop of Vassive-NO to a glass, shaker, or bottle filled with 12-16 ounces of cold water (more/less water may also be used to attain desired flover concentration). Mix thoroughly for 10-15 seconds or until contents are well dispersed. NOTE: Vassive-NO is a highly concentrated supplement mix and not all ingredients will ever completely dissolve into solution. Agitating the prepared liquid slightly during consumption will help suspend the ingredients long enough to drink.
Consume one serving of Vassive-NO 30-45 minutes before training. For best results, consume a serving of Vassive-CE upon completing your training.
Maximize your results by:
- Consuming Vassive-NO on an empty stomach (>1.5 hours after your last meal).
- Post-workout stacking with Vassive-CE and Pro Complex, 100% Whey Gold Standard, or a protein/carbohydrate shake.
- Weight training at least 3 times per week.
- Drinking plenty of water (0.5-1 gallon every day).
- Eating a sensible diet with quality proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Using a daily multivitamin like Opti-Men
- Getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
About Optimum Nutrition
Optimum Nutrition, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements, owning and operating three brands (Optimum Nutrition, American Body Building, and Science Foods) with a comprehensive line of products across multiple categories. With 4 state-of-the-art production facilities occupying over 500,000 square feet of operating space, Optimum Nutrition is the only sports nutrition company in the industry to manufacture items in every product category. Whether it’s nutritional bars or bites, protein powders, ready-to-drink sports beverages, or vitamins, essential minerals, and herbs, Optimum Nutrition is able to control the integrity of all of its products through in-house manufacturing. Supported by Costello’s Health Distributors (Optimum Nutrition’s sister distribution
600 North Commerce Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.